What's new

Whatever

Nah most likely you have some strange notions of what Bangalore is from the movies perhaps. When I used to come to Bangalore as a kid, it was not a village. My doddamma and my mom were so crazy of movies, every other night they would go to see a Tamil or a Kannada movie. There are so many women working nightshift that it does not raise an eyebrow anywhere. Every other house has a girl coming home at 3 or 4 in the morning. This is true of Bombay too. Now that I work from home, I generally step out at night to let my dog run loose on the streets (no traffic) and I do not have a worry in my head.

In Kerala, that would be suicidal. speaking from personal, eye witness experience.

I am arguing else where exactly the opposite. Most of these differences are due to financial and economic disparity. The same disparity goes missing when the same two sets of people move to the city or are equally educated and of similar financial status.

I agree. It also depends on their mindset as well.

Another reason why economic growth should be encouraged.

Man your name sounds so racist a nikka!!

I was about to say it, but didn't want to say the N word. LOL

Last edited:
Nobody bothers in the cities and towns. But villages are still a long way behind when it comes to caste divisions. :(

I feel Hermione is putting up a rosier picture than what really happens.

You still wouldn't have websites that ask for your caste for arranging marriages now would we?

@Ravi Nair Yo Bro! How did you enjoy the drubbing received by India? :D Did you try to catch any Six that came your way?

@Ravi Nair Yo Bro! How did you enjoy the drubbing received by India? :D Did you try to catch any Six that came your way?

I didn't buy the Target shirt, so didn't matter anyway.

Hometown boy Kane Williamson getting 4 half centuries in a row :victory2:

Ross Taylor demolishing India.

The funniest part in the whole game was Neecham missing the run out chance and the whole stadium started chanting.

Me and my friend were sitting on the embankment, we were by one of the digital score boards :D

You fcuked up! You fcuked up!

I feel Hermione is putting up a rosier picture than what really happens.

You still wouldn't have websites that ask for your caste for arranging marriages now would we?

Yeah. But she's entitled to her observations as I am to mine. But I also feel that matrimonial sites aren't a true reflection of any change. Many people also specify in their profiles that they're ok with any caste.

I didn't buy the Target shirt, so didn't matter anyway.

Hometown boy Kane Williamson getting 4 half centuries in a row :victory2:

Ross Taylor demolishing India.

The funniest part in the whole game was Neecham missing the run out chance and the whole stadium started chanting.

Me and my friend were sitting on the embankment, we were by one of the digital score boards :D

You fcuked up! You fcuked up!

That missed chance was very comical indeed. Such chances are rarely missed in school cricket, let alone international cricket.

I was expecting a better performance from India on this tour. Sadly, the bowlers are pathetic! And if this a sign of things to come in the WC next year, we'll be ousted very early.

That missed chance was very comical indeed. Such chances are rarely missed in school cricket, let alone international cricket.

I was expecting a better performance from India on this tour. Sadly, the bowlers are pathetic! And if this a sign of things to come in the WC next year, we'll be ousted very early.

You know, I noticed none of the pitches were typical new Zealand pitches. Swinging, bouncing green pitches that fast bowlers salivate for.

Despite the run out chance, New Zealand is one of the best fielding outfits in th world I think. It's like havig an extra bowler in your team.

I think either this Indian team underestimated New Zealand or doesn't give a hoot.

You know, I noticed none of the pitches were typical new Zealand pitches. Swinging, bouncing green pitches that fast bowlers salivate for.

Despite the run out chance, New Zealand is one of the best fielding outfits in th world I think. It's like havig an extra bowler in your team.

I think either this Indian team underestimated New Zealand or doesn't give a hoot.

Neither. This Indian team simply does not have a single bowler who can bowl consistently well in all conditions. Add to that the inexperience. If this team finds two decent Fast Bowlers(not mediocre ones like Ishant Sharma), India will be strong contenders again.

Back
Top Bottom