What's new

Whatever

@45'22'
Please remove post 40907..I dont have any brothers...and dont want to associate with such a member...

@45'22' never mention or quote me with that member ever again. i don't want to be ascociated with a .........

you two.....stop fighting.........i didnt knew there is some problem between you two.....
and i m not quoting either of you together.....so stop fighting

you two.....stop fighting.........i didnt knew there is some problem between you two.....
Please mind your own business this is not as simple as stop fighting...I really dont want anything to do with that member...cant you people for once respect someone's choice?

It's not fighting.. i simply don't acknowledge that member's very existence :bad::bad:

Please mind your own business this is not as simple as stop fighting...I really dont want anything to do with that member...cant you people for once respect someone's choice?

why are you angry upon me.........for along time i was absent from pdf.....so i dont know what happened..........
when i was here the last time.......you guys were good friends.........
i dont know what happened between you two.......
so by mistake i quoted you two together......
if you dont want me to quote you guys together......then i wont

Back
Top Bottom