What's new

Whatever

Oops must have been really hard on her.
I started working only after my son joined preschool.I was alone here and didnt want to send my baby to a daycare.

Yup I suppose so but my Maternal Grandma took care of me during her College Hours ! :)

Besides back then I was an Angel.....it was only later as a teenager did I become the second coming of Beelzebub or something ! :undecided:

Yup I suppose so but my Maternal Grandma took care of me during her College Hours ! :)

Besides back then I was an Angel.....it was only later as a teenager did I become the second coming of Beelzebub or something ! :undecided:
You an angel??? Thats sooo hard to believe:lol:....
you even look devilish.:devil:
@levina aunty you really married??? :o: :what:
Yes baby I am married.:agree:

I'm getting bored by your amateurish attempts to match my evil !!!
Look who is talking.....you 're bugging me.

acha toh @Talon aapki mummy hai.....pehle kyun nahi bataya :partay:
sorry.......i was just kidding
You wish! If I had a kid like @Armstrong I would give him loads of chittar :flame: :rofl:

@45'22' Dude I am not a botanist! :cray: Izzat hi nai rahi Plant Molecular Biologist ki....Aywien utha ker Botanist bana diyea :cray:

I dont like botany half the time my plants die...I am really a molecular biologist..I had to choose plants as it was cheaper than cancer research...

You wish! If I had a kid like @Armstrong I would give him loads of chittar :flame: :rofl:

@45'22' Dude I am not a botanist! :cray: Izzat hi nai rahi Plant Molecular Biologist ki....Aywien utha ker Botanist bana diyea :cray:

I dont like botany half the time my plants die...I am really a molecular biologist..I had to choose plants as it was cheaper than cancer research...

ek hi baat hai........plant molecular biologist......botanist :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom