What's new

Whatever

I-Need-To-Talk-To-You.jpg
Specially when our GF or parents say this :D

You back off :mad: :butcher:

Just want to see him happy :)

How may I ask??
Cant you see @RAMPAGE is influencing him???

I knew you weren't serious...even I wasnt serious.Just bugging rampiii :)

There's not a single person on this planet who can scare me with those words except my mom :what:
And you do sound scared right now:lol:

PDF Gold!!!

Just wondering if like ReditGold, PDF also offers PDFGOLD.

You know Redit is a big big successful community and mix of forums where many topics are discussed. They offers ReditGold for their premium members, where premium members can enjoy some extra features, and more importantly, Redit has e-partners who offer various online services at discounted rate to the ReditGold holder members.

Another interesting thing is: if you like any comment by any member, you can give that member ReditGold as like we give Thanks using Thank button here. It would be interesting if members here can earn something like PDFGold which they could use to enjoy premium and other discounted online service on PDF, or they just can convert PDFGold into real money. In this way, people may get knowledge, thanks, and also earn some real money as incentive in exchange of the numerous time they spend here on PDF. It could be a productive idea and better use of time.

reddit.com: what is redit gold

Sample look of ReditGold button:
untitled-jpg.13766

Sample thead: Reddit, what are some books that everyone should read at least once in life? : AskReddit

@WebMaster @Manticore @Aeronaut

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
My college days were filled with lots of ups and downs.
beginning was specially horrible for me. first the language issues, and the behaviour of the ppl around me was kind of unusual.
environment in the cantonments is totally different from the outerworld @levina knows what i'm talking about. first year in the hostel was really bad. :(
True.....inside a cantonment life is safe and secure.
But I always thought that our nomadic lives made us more adaptable. And that we can survive in the harshest weather and worst scenarios.:)
I too have faced my ups and downs in the college but those were outcomes of my own deeds.:angel: (Except the issues that I had with my HOD....lol )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom