What's new

Whatever

Which university would you recommend? I know that LUMS & NUST are generally considered to be the best. I am going out in a while to meet some friends so I will get back to you later if I am unable to respond immediately from mobile. :)
yep thy are best for ur field:tup: but there are som othrs private ones too....ill get da list for ya if u want the info....

n as u hav taken all ur education abroad then it wud add to ur favurs if applyin in NUST N LUMS....

ok tyt bye:wave:

PS or just say mobile ki bettery finish huny wali hy or balance:rofl: lol jk:enjoy:

yep thy are best for ur field:tup: but there are som othrs private ones too....ill get da list for ya if u want the info....

n as u hav taken all ur education abroad then it wud add to ur favurs if applyin in NUST N LUMS....

ok tyt bye:wave:

PS or just say mobile ki bettery finish huny wali hy or balance:rofl: lol jk:enjoy:

Thanks for the information sister. The only information I can't seem to find regarding them concerns accommodation & some details about their entry requirements.

Haha! Yeah, my mobile Internet package needs to be renewed. I still use mobile Internet of course, but I am paying for it with my account's balance instead of the monthly subscription fees. :lol:

Thanks for the information sister. The only information I can't seem to find regarding them concerns accommodation & some details about their entry requirements.

Haha! Yeah, my mobile Internet package needs to be renewed. I still use mobile Internet of course, but I am paying for it with my account's balance instead of the monthly subscription fees. :lol:
o dun say thnx on small things:enjoy:

wht xactly do u want to kno about hostels? their charges n livin conditions?

entry requirements in universities u mean? xplain it a more n thn ill get da details 4 you!

so ur also not in to gaming these days becuz of not havin da facility of internet connection:p: how do u spend ur day then:eek:

o dun say thnx on small things:enjoy:

wht xactly do u want to kno about hostels? their charges n livin conditions?

entry requirements in universities u mean? xplain it a more n thn ill get da details 4 you!

so ur also not in to gaming these days becuz of not havin da facility of internet connection:p: how do u spend ur day then:eek:

I was speaking about my mobile data package buddy. :) The Internet connection at home is fine, but they are installing fiber optic cables across Jeddah these days.

Yeah, I basically wanted to know their living conditions & all of the facilities available to me as a student. I have already got the admission requirements from their websites.

By the way, there is no need to go through any trouble to get this information for me, just let me know how I can contact them because they don't reply to e-mails. :)

I was speaking about my mobile data package buddy. :) The Internet connection at home is fine, but they are installing fiber optic cables across Jeddah these days.

Yeah, I basically wanted to know their living conditions & all of the facilities available to me as a student. I have already got the admission requirements from their websites.

By the way, there is no need to go through any trouble to get this information for me, just let me know how I can contact them because they don't reply to e-mails.
:)

ok i can get u da info of LUMS n NUST includin their contact numbers.....their hostel conditions n charges....give me som days ...ill try to get da info of one or two more universities for ur field...btw do u kno Quiad Azam Uni Isl is also known for one of da best in many masters programme....thy have top class professors there to teach..... also COMSAT is among gud ones.....

o no buddy....not a prob in gettin information:enjoy:

ok i can get u da info of LUMS n NUST includin their contact numbers.....their hostel conditions n charges....give me som days ...ill try to get da info of one or two more universities for ur field...btw do u kno Quiad Azam Uni Isl is also known for one of da best in many masters programme....thy have top class professors there to teach..... also COMSAT is among gud ones.....

o no buddy....not a prob in gettin information:enjoy:

I only know off a few universities in Pakistan. LUMS, NUST, King Edward University, Punjab University, UET, & one in Karachi whose name I can't remember at the moment.

If you can get the information without going through any trouble whatsoever & this includes wastage of time, then it's alright otherwise just let me know how to reach them. :)

I only know off 4 to 6 universities in Pakistan. LUMS, NUST, King Edward University, Punjab University, UET, & one in Karachi whose name I can't remember at the moment.

If you can get the information without going through any trouble whatsoever & this includes wastage of time, then it's alright otherwise just let me know how to reach them. :)
UET is an eng. university

King Edward is a Medical college

Punjab University not so gud:disagree:

karachi mi NED uni or Aga Khan medical college or Dow medical college are known....

like kon see troubles u been talkin abt?:enjoy: dude i wudnt hav to trouble myself by travelling thru a donkey ( @Armstrong)cart or an hippo rikshw to get da info of universities n hostels for u:p:

Last edited:

karachi mi NED uni or Aga Khan midecal college or Dow medical college are known....

like kon see troubles u been talkin abt?:enjoy: dude i wudnt hav to trouble myself by travelling thru a donkey ( @Armstrong)cart or an hippo rikshw to get da info of universities n hostels for u:p:

Why I mentioned here ? :what:

I'm neither a Donkey Cart nor am I a Hippo Rikshaw ! :undecided:

Incidentally I'm not even your English Teacher who can tell you 'Ke Betaa SAT mein Fail honaa haiii aiseeiii English keiii Saaath' ! :unsure:

So why mention me you Fat Persian Pastry ! o_O

Why I mentioned here ? :what:

I'm neither a Donkey Cart nor am I a Hippo Rikshaw ! :undecided:

Incidentally I'm not even your English Teacher who can tell you 'Ke Betaa SAT mein Fail honaa haiii aiseeiii English keiii Saaath' ! :unsure:

So why mention me you Fat Persian Pastry ! o_O
learn eng urself first:smokin: u dint use AM there:smokin:

karachi mi NED uni or Aga Khan midecal college or Dow medical college are known....

:lol:

Yeah, I know UET & King Edward focus on engineering & medicine respectively. I actually wanted to be a doctor, but I lost interest in medicine back then. I was good in both science & business subjects, & I was fortunate enough to have been allowed to study a combination of both in school. That's what allowed me to switch. Thanks again, I didn't know about NED or Dow Medical college either. I think I might have heard off Aga Khan Medical college though.

I missed that ! :pissed:

But unlike you I don't go 'I dun knu wat uR prblm is' ! :hitwall:
bt i kno wht ur prlm is n dat is u onli use 10% of ur brain....

if u cn read n undrstnd wht im sayin den whts da point in writin in very xct n corrct english:p:

do u undrstnd mi nw?:p:

:lol:

Yeah, I know UET & King Edward focus on engineering & medicine respectively. I actually wanted to be a doctor, but I lost interest in medicine back then. I was good in both science & business subjects, & I was fortunate enough to have been allowed to study a combination of both in school. That's what allowed me to switch. Thanks again, I didn't know about NED or Dow Medical college either. I think I might have heard off Aga Khan Medical college though.
u did right thing at da right time:enjoy: c u r very sane nw:enjoy:

u did right thing at da right time:enjoy: c u r very sane nw:enjoy:

Lol! Now that I think about it, I kind of wish I could have done business & medicine together, but yeah, my sanity would suffer as a result of that. :lol:

To be honest, both of them are great fields. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Back
Top Bottom