What's new

Whatever

u often say dat:undecided: kia family ny ghur sy nukal diya hy:lol:

Lol! No, I don't say that often, & you should have read the rest of the sentence where it states "work & studies". I have to leave for university soon, by the end of this year hopefully. Thanks to the stupid rules here quitting your job & doing things like transferring your Iqama to your father's or some other company's sponsorship is a hectic & stressful task. That's important if you want to visit again for something as simple as vacations, or the process gets even harder.

Last edited:
Lol! No, I don't say that often, & you should have read the rest of the sentence where it states "work & studies". I have to leave for university soon, by the end of this year hopefully. Thanks to the stupid rules here quitting your job & doing things like transferring your Iqama to your father's or some other company's sponsorship is a hectic & stressful task. That's important if you want to visit again for something as simple as vacations, or the process gets even harder.
so where r u goin for studies? :unsure:

there are som very stupid rules there i kno:disagree: atleast u wudnt face thm in da new country u r goin 4 studies to work n study both!

Sony makes more money selling life insurance than from electronics.

so where r u goin for studies? :unsure:

there are som very stupid rules there i kno:disagree: atleast u wudnt face thm in da new country u r goin 4 studies to work n study both!

I will let you know as soon I have decided & resolved these different issues. Some of my friends even suggested that I get back to my old university, & I do miss that place sometimes.

How are you buddy? :)

I will let you know as soon I have decided & resolved these different issues. Some of my friends even suggested that I get back to my old university, & I do miss that place sometimes.

How are you buddy? :)
yeh dat wud b grt to join ur old university .....ME is not very gud place to study:disagree:....btw
5887352936a46b0220.gif

n im fine hw r u doin nw?:wave:

yeh dat wud b grt to join ur old university .....ME is not very gud place to study:disagree:....btw
5887352936a46b0220.gif

n im fine hw r u doin nw?:wave:

There are some good universities here too, but I do agree with you overall. I even considered Pakistan in the past, incidentally, how is life there as a student?

I am fine too thanks.

There are some good universities here too, but I do agree with you overall. I even considered Pakistan in the past, incidentally, how is life there as a student?

I am fine too thanks.
in gud universities its super best....not as challenging in money matters as it is in ME or Europe....n u cud travel back to ur family easily from pak to ME...

not sure abt hostels though:undecided:

in gud universities its super best....not as challenging in money matters as it is in ME or Europe....n u cud travel back to ur family easily from pak to ME...

not sure abt hostels though:undecided:

Which university would you recommend? I know that LUMS & NUST are generally considered to be the best. I am going out in a while to meet some friends so I will get back to you later if I am unable to respond immediately from mobile. :)

Back
Top Bottom