What's new

Whatever

Sounds more like " Rehri wala " Stuff hehe i am Not a fan :P

Gotta love " V ".

Sir ji My Natural Neembu Paani and OJ are much better than Sythetic made stuff . ( All these MNC's just want money from us and make their product more attractive by false advertising/ addition of addictives etc)

@Rock lovers

My list of fav rock bands

1.Guns N Roses

2. Metallica

3.Nirvana

4. Judas priest

5. System of a down

6. Creed

& the list goes on n on :)

P.S : Can I upgrade my rank by spamming here ? :P

ahh kitne din ho gaye dhoop nahi dekhay yahan London main........ i am fed up with it

just cant get this song out of my head

Last edited by a moderator:
My Fav episodes of PAF drama Shahpar.
Hasan died.:cry:

F-16s Dog fight with IAF.:rofl:

You know we played this song at my friends birthday bash. Girls go mad after listening this and starts doing STUFF.:cheesy:
I guess most of you have heard it already but those who havent enjoy -

Damn these chicks are soo sexy!
I wish i would be surrounded by these chicks one day. :bounce:

good night. gotta get up at 2AM to start my journey. 4 day vacation and a 1200km road trip on my bike. see ya guys on monday evening. :)

Boring life , cant wait to get out of the bloody town ASAP.

Am so bored of technology .. configuration management, web engineering, quality assurance, technology operations .. and thats before u get home to hear of google buzz, facebook, iphone and what not. Can we just slow down plz :angry: I'll try and catch up with all of that after watching a movie online on netflix :P

Currently listening to Hard to concentrate by Red Hot Chilli Peppers...anyone else find this song catchy?

Not my cup of tea, but the same happens to me from time to time.

Just noticed Valentine's day is coming up, i hope grey boy can mend his broken hart :hang2:

good night. gotta get up at 2AM to start my journey. 4 day vacation and a 1200km road trip on my bike. see ya guys on monday evening. :)

1200 km on bike..AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy:

I'm contemplating becoming a helicopter pilot...

Last edited:
just came back from Jummah............. now praying that tomorrow is hopefully a sunny day...... we have planned to go to cinema tomorrow

just came back from Jummah............. now praying that tomorrow is hopefully a sunny day...... we have planned to go to cinema tomorrow

What r u gonna watch? :)

Im waiting for My Name is Khan. :D

Back
Top Bottom