What's new

Whatever

Pleased to hear that , bro !

Ahh well I thought so , sure you have , what are you studying at the moment then ? I am actually more interested in Psychology so to speak ... Just like your Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension , we have similar problems with Depression-Anxiety comorbidity and its a hell more difficult to diagnose since there are no clinical tests and patients are rarely helpful or want to talk in detail ...

Unless we are able to come across a way to manufacture " customized drugs " for individuals , we wont be close to solving that problem and even then , there's still no guarantee ...

Thanks , you too , bro ...

Say " Good night " :P

Hi! Bradram @Secur,pardon the tardiness in my replying you back and upon this i'm quoting you out of the place as well.(For some legit reasons ,because i won't like the discussion to get buried under the seasonal leaves as the next autumn sets in...:D) So, my apologies.
This thread is dead like a doornail ,suitable for a dry druggy chit chat.
Can you hear the echo of my voice in here.Yes, you can i'm sure.:D

Back to the point, i've contacted a senior colleague of mine abroad (currently an associate professor and a practicing Physician) ,who was in a suitable position and had the opportunity to experiment things with out much of the restrictions.
And he has given me a thumbs up for that hypertension managing regimen.The men tried it out on a fair number of patients and in his response he explained me all the parameters that he looked for /monitored.Long story short ,that's satisfactory for me.Or i'll like to say that was the phase-4 of the drug trail for me.
As you had agreed with me that,"Hypothetically the combination should work".
I really don't understand why the pharmaceuticals show allergy to a particular agent.
For instance chlorthalidone was deliberately kept on the back seat while hydrochlorthiazide was given preference and came in the form of a combination pill while it was a weaker comparator in trails as far as managing HTN was concerned.Sort of an industry allergy of some kind( or may be it was not that profitable- i may be wrong here though.)

As you must be knowing that just recently they have cleared a combination of a rather newer ARB,Azilsartan-Chlorthalidone which has superceded the Olmesartan-Hydrochlorthiazide combination by showing comparatively better efficacy during clinical trials.(cited to reinforce my point here).

@S.U.R.B. Try researching a little about empathogens-entactogens class ... Fascinating it is ! Substance which can induce euphoria , diminished hostility , increased sociability and empathy ... Currently a schedule 1 but trials are going on so watch out :)

Thank you for the info & Sure sir, i'm going on a vocation.(The regular hibernation-aka the Radio silence period):D __Just came back here to fulfill a commitment,that i had made before.

Hopefully will look in to it,this will keep my brain battery cells charged up.I know you must be already keeping an eye over this.So, please do share further on this whenever you get sometime.

My best wishes and Good night bro.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom