What's new

Whatever

sawal to pocha tha na, ab mien agey sey sach bol dieta key nahi pasand aye ????

Ye tOu nhi kaha tha k jhoot bolain ......... Lekin sahi baat hai jis ko jhoot bolnay ki adat ho us k liye such bolna mushkil hota hai :azn: :lol:

Hi! Bradram @Secur,pardon the tardiness in my replying you back and upon this i'm quoting you out of the place as well.(For some legit reasons ,because i won't like the discussion to get buried under the seasonal leaves as the next autumn sets in...:D) So, my apologies.
This thread is dead like a doornail ,suitable for a dry druggy chit chat.
Can you hear the echo of my voice in here.Yes, you can i'm sure.:D

Back to the point, i've contacted a senior colleague of mine abroad (currently an associate professor and a practicing Physician) ,who was in a suitable position and had the opportunity to experiment things with out much of the restrictions.
And he has given me a thumbs up for that hypertension managing regimen.The men tried it out on a fair number of patients and in his response he explained me all the parameters that he looked for /monitored.Long story short ,that's satisfactory for me.Or i'll like to say that was the phase-4 of the drug trail for me.
As you had agreed with me that,"Hypothetically the combination should work".
I really don't understand why the pharmaceuticals show allergy to a particular agent.
For instance chlorthalidone was deliberately kept on the back seat while hydrochlorthiazide was given preference and came in the form of a combination pill while it was a weaker comparator in trails as far as managing HTN was concerned.Sort of an industry allergy of some kind( or may be it was not that profitable- i may be wrong here though.)

As you must be knowing that just recently they have cleared a combination of a rather newer ARB,Azilsartan-Chlorthalidone which has superceded the Olmesartan-Hydrochlorthiazide combination by showing comparatively better efficacy during clinical trials.(cited to reinforce my point here).

Thank you for the info & Sure sir, i'm going on a vocation.(The regular hibernation-aka the Radio silence period):D __Just came back here to fulfill a commitment,that i had made before.

Hopefully will look in to it,this will keep my brain battery cells charged up.I know you must be already keeping an eye over this.So, please do share further on this whenever you get sometime.

My best wishes and Good night bro.:)

No problem ! This time I will be one to apologize for my late reply , I have been busy lately working on my manufacturing project in Materials hence not getting the time to get online and interact with my friends here ... :) Yes , this isn't the appropriate thread for this discussion but it doesn't matter since no one will ever object :lol:

Well again , its good to hear that you are interacting with people studying abroad , I have perceived these international contacts as very useful in sharing information and helping each other . One thing intrigues me , is this that easy to get subjects for testing of new drug combinations abroad ? :what: ... May I know what those parameters were if it isn't something secret ? You referring to it as Phase 4 for you ( post approval benefits - effective and optimal dosages ) is very optimistic and encouraging for such a drug ...

Yes " Hypothetically , it would work " but since you have got confirmation of the completion of the Phase 3 trials , now it is working ... No future tenses or hypothetical remains :lol:

Well Pharmaceuticals unlike what some may believe , do not have any interest of humanity in mind , they just want to find new ways of earning money so it can be a variety of reasons which are very difficult to answer accurately ... For starters , we are in desperate need for new anxiolytics and opiods , but they aren't completing studies and marketing it even though we are aware of some every efficient agents in consideration with fewer side effects so you never know ...

Perhaps Chlorthalidone wasn't providing the same monetary benefit , I know it has far better profile than hydrochlorthiazide combination with several well known agents like valsartan , lisinopril etc but yet the hydrochlorthiazide was put on backtrack - again the reasons are unknown ...

Yes I am aware of that but I am yet to read that report - this project isn't giving me enough time to me now to fulfill my other interest in pharmacology

Sure I will let you know , truly amazing things they are , show potential in treatment of ADHD , PTSD , depression and anxiety but studies are still ongoing ... Sure mate , give me your email address , I will contact you there

Bye :)

Last edited by a moderator:
482659_478275108892251_1609691244_n.jpg

No problem ! This time I will be one to apologize for my late reply , I have been busy lately working on my manufacturing project in Materials hence not getting the time to get online and interact with my friends here ... :) Yes , this isn't the appropriate thread for this discussion but it doesn't matter since no one will ever object :lol:

Well again , its good to hear that you are interacting with people studying abroad , I have perceived these international contacts as very useful in sharing information and helping each other . One thing intrigues me , is this that easy to get subjects for testing of new drug combinations abroad ? :what: ... May I know what those parameters were if it isn't something secret ? You referring to it as Phase 4 for you ( post approval benefits - effective and optimal dosages ) is very optimistic and encouraging for such a drug ...

Yes " Hypothetically , it would work " but since you have got confirmation of the completion of the Phase 3 trials , now it is working ... No future tenses or hypothetical remains :lol:

Well Pharmaceuticals unlike what some may believe , do not have any interest of humanity in mind , they just want to find new ways of earning money so it can be a variety of reasons which are very difficult to answer accurately ... For starters , we are in desperate need for new anxiolytics and opiods , but they aren't completing studies and marketing it even though we are aware of some every efficient agents in consideration with fewer side effects so you never know ...

Perhaps Chlorthalidone wasn't providing the same monetary benefit , I know it has far better profile than hydrochlorthiazide combination with several well known agents like valsartan , lisinopril etc but yet the hydrochlorthiazide was put on backtrack - again the reasons are unknown ...

Yes I am aware of that but I am yet to read that report - this project isn't giving me enough time to me now to fulfill my other interest in pharmacology

Sure I will let you know , truly amazing things they are , show potential in treatment of ADHD , PTSD , depression and anxiety but studies are still ongoing ... Sure mate , give me your email address , I will contact you there

Bye :)

Well i guess we should leave that apology thing for good.:lol:

Summarizing the response:

Inclusion criteria includes,
Who were on a regular single or combined (other regimens) and were having side effects.
Patients of hypertension who were showing electrolyte imbalance with other drugs.
Patients with LFT's and RFTs in normal ranges.
Patients of hypertention with diabetes as a comorbid condition.

Well the pool was selected from the OPD patients,it included mostly the ones on ACEi's previously.
Standard dose; as was similar to that of the experimental trial, Indapamide 1.5mg / Losartan 50mg.

Followup schedule was a weekly visit to the clinic for a month from the start of the new regimen ,which includes Lab investigations like BSR,Serum electrolytes,RFTs.....and the patients were asked to fill up a questionnaire.

I'll edit this post later on.

Yeah Pharmaceuticals, won't make levothyroxine just because it smells bad.:lol:

looking for some genuine chinese military sites
this site below dosnt work anymore
Chinese Military Aviation - was a good site

Back
Top Bottom