What's new

Whatever

"Life Is Not Qualified By The Brand Clothes You Wear.

But It Is Measured By The Number Of Faces Who Smile When They Hear Your Name"...!!!

HAPPY DAY:-)..

In naval high school, we used to get up at 5 a.m every day. I changed my school. But I can't get rid of this 5 a.m thing. I'm 17 but still don't even know how to date with a girl, sometimes even talk to them. I forgot to use smart phones. I'm near to loose my religion. Yes life is perfect huh?

In naval high school, we used to get up at 5 a.m every day. I changed my school. But I can't get rid of this 5 a.m thing. I'm 17 but still don't even know how to date with a girl, sometimes even talk to them. I forgot to use smart phones. I'm near to loose my religion. Yes life is perfect huh?

you re having all these probz perhaps becoz u joined dat Naval High School n even afta leaving it see u still cudnt get out of da influence u had during thoz days,if u had askd me at dat time abt schooling n stuff i wud hav suggestd u to join a GIRLS SCHOOL instead n not any Naval School hahaha,it wud have saved u a grt deal!

no wonder i now realize afta reading ur post dat y Parents r so concernd over da type of school thy want to choose for their kid n da impact it wud have on their kid of its environment ...

@ Pakistanis:
Who is this wonderful woman?

Last edited by a moderator:
you re having all these probz perhaps becoz u joined dat Naval High School n even afta leaving it see u still cudnt get out of da influence u had during thoz days,if u had askd me at dat time abt schooling n stuff i wud hav suggestd u to join a GIRLS SCHOOL instead n not any Naval School hahaha,it wud have saved u a grt deal!

no wonder i now realize afta reading ur post dat y Parents r so concernd over da type of school thy want to choose for their kid n da impact it wud have on their kid of its environment ...

A girls high school? That'd be amazing. My reason to leave wasn't the environment or my parents. It was the pressure on me. I mean a special pressure that only for me! When I grow up, I'm gonna kick the lieutenant's *** :D

Naval School? In where? Dude you guyz are flooding to Beşiktaş Çarşı and looking to girls like you've never seen a single women. It must be really hard to be one of the Denizci's there.

Birde para ödedin mi ya çıkarken? Arkadaş HvKK'de idi, bayağı zorladılar.

Dude we don't have girls' high schools.

Naval School? In where? Dude you guyz are flooding to Beşiktaş Çarşı and looking to girls like you've never seen a single women. It must be really hard to be one of the Denizci's there.

Birde para ödedin mi ya çıkarken? Arkadaş HvKK'de idi, bayağı zorladılar.

Dude we don't have girls' high schools.

i know,i was jus joking:wacko::wacko:

@Marshmallow now u are advocating sex-education! DO YOU KNOW GIRLS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THEIR FAMILY! For just holding that type of books

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom