What's new

Whatever

Watching the Last Resort> season 1 > episode 4.

The same military drama in which USA attacked Pakistan.

If someone is interested here's the link.

Last Resort -14-SinisterGrin@1chann -_- | *********

Interesting song made during the 2009 judges movement I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh! these teenagers of today.

I don't know where are they heading to?

Those FB geeks.Wasting their time all around.

When we were of their age.It was books and books and sports and exercise with internet for reference and entertainment.

You see them and they are busy in chat 24/7.

And their quality of chat is like.......:woot: :tongue:....:disagree::agree:.....;) :flirt:

IM,Skype,viber,the evergreen chat room epidemic and what not is available to them for their extracurricular.But it rarely gives them any advantage in their career and studies.Most of it is a time waste.

Watching the Last Resort> season 1 > episode 4.

The same military drama in which USA attacked Pakistan.

If someone is interested here's the link.

Last Resort -14-SinisterGrin@1chann -_- | *********

i think the Pakistan part is over now- even the third episode had little mention of Pakistan- from now on it will be a series-

well i do hope- someday i'll see Pakistani SSG trying to take out the sub and nuke amrika- in the series ofcourse- :D-

i think the Pakistan part is over now- even the third episode had little mention of Pakistan- from now on it will be a series-

well i do hope- someday i'll see Pakistani SSG trying to take out the sub and nuke amrika- in the series ofcourse- :D-

I watched the 4th one with some interest and they did mention Pak twice.Also the navy seals doing some Op in Pakistan which later on led to nuclear strikes authorization is still undisclosed.So that will be be interesting to know what they were doing there.One of them got injured during that Op and they killed someone there in Pak as mentioned in the episode.

It's a nice show .......& it's still a drama.

About the SSG taking on the american sub.We don't need that.For that you must watch a movie "Periscope death", one diesel sub vs US navy.:D
It's all what's required.Sufficient!

any video? I didn't see it live.

Type Pakistan Youth Festival or Punjab Youth Festival and you should find plenty, if not then you can try after few hours :D

One such clip

10441_457946490922970_457142349_n.jpg

:cry: ---- Habib Jalib wrote this poem during 1970s if I am not wrong

closing naswar corner was a Zalimana faisla. it was not meant to discuss naswar. but it was a good corner for akely tanha log. :sniper:

main is zulm k khilaf ahtijaj buland karta hon. ham is k khilaf pdf pay dharna dain gay

Jamaat%2BIslami%2BDharna%2BRegarding%2BMissing%2BPeople-786234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom