What's new

Whatever

I agree with 72 virgins rant andrequest the members to avoid using it.
When something is said rarely, it's not offensive and can be taken as sarcasm but when youstart repeating every now and than, MODs will have to come inaction

Also take a look at post #5 of that thread :angel:

Also take a look at post #5 of that thread :angel:

terms like snake god, monkey god, pagans, idolators, internet hindus, stone worshippers, infidels and saying stuffs like your religion is not true, its impure, satanic etc etc are constantly done by muslims here we never complained much :angel:
I have never read such terms on PDF except internet Hindus. Although there were one or two incidents when terms like Monkey god were used and the member was immediately banned/infracted for those posts.

If there were any post, they were always dealt with strict policy... on the other hands 72 virgins rant were mostly ignored despite several complaints by the Pakistani members

559547_355150484579071_1720459943_n.jpg

Obtain a Wife ...

Obtain a Wifffeeeee...........!

0gc33e65.gif

If there were any post, they were always dealt with strict policy... on the other hands 72 virgins rant were mostly ignored despite several complaints by the Pakistani members

Banning is the key to success. :)

Its Gangnam ... u have spelling mistakes..

I have no idea how you pronounce in Hindi or your local language but in Urdu it's Gandam. We write it as گندم

Gaaf --- Noon --- daal --- Meem

I have no idea how you pronounce in Hindi or your local language but in Urdu it's Gandam. We write it as گندم

Gaaf --- Noon --- daal --- Meem

oii jii i was talking about that south Korean song...

aap tho grammer class shuru kiyaa

Thanks,

The only person I want to poke is my wife :rofl:

but will contact you soon on FB. I have headache right now so can't chat :lol:

I have hour restrictions on browsing nowadays .... from gharwali.

Thanks,

You just called me great :rofl:

I am blushing :blush:

Thank you very much

The only person I want to poke is my wife :rofl:

but will contact you soon on FB. I have headache right now so can't chat :lol:

76.gif
76.gif

76.gif

Back
Top Bottom