What's new

Whatever

'Oh Allah, I told you: I'm in pain. You said: 'Do not despair of the mercy of Allah' (39:53)...

I told you: Nobody knows what is in my heart. You said: 'Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest' (13:28)...

I told you: Many people hurt me You said: 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (3:159)...

I told you: I feel I'm alone. You said: 'We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein' (50:16)...

I told you: My sins are so many. You said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allah' (3:135)...

I told you: Do not leave me. You said: 'So remember Me; I will remember you' (2:152)...

I told you: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life. You said: 'And whoever fears Allah he will make for him a way out' (65:2)...

I told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true. You said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (40:60)'.

Jazak Allah!

na na babua ...

tussi tey chaudhary vich namoona c.twadi aukat tey aurtan naal chooriyan pahane di han.:no:

eh video dekh

Namoonay teh eh saray munday wagun hunday. Chaudry saab da te Abrar ul Haq warga aandaz haiga. Undershtand? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
eh video dekh

Namoonay teh eh saray eh munday wagun hunday. Chaudry saab da te Abrar ul Haq warga aandaz haiga. Undershtand? :D
:no:

Tussi tey one of kind namoona.a namoona exception among all ..............:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
huuuu!

skeppsholmen-stenkasterska-2-495-x-649.gif

:whistle:

Watching the Last Resort> season 1 > episode 4.

The same military drama in which USA attacked Pakistan.

If someone is interested here's the link.

Last Resort -14-SinisterGrin@1chann -_- | *********

Here's the fifth one....it's getting good.

Last.Resort.S01E05.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 | *********

Back
Top Bottom