What's new

Whatever

Pic removed

Zaki, this picture is not true and it's 3 year old. The actual thing is that, this was a Islamic Q&A program on TV and a lady called and started to abuse Islamic teachings. It's on youtube but you won't understand the language.

Zaki, this picture is not true and it's 3 year old. The actual thing is that, this was a Islamic Q&A program on TV and a lady called and started to abuse Islamic teachings. It's on youtube but you won't understand the language.
hmm so I am removing this picture...

but the message in itself was very painful and truth - even if the picture wasn't true"

2 million views in 2 days... interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
VCheng now the PM function is enabled for MODs once again - you were wrong in that thread...

now that's a different issue that I was not able to send you the PM - I can send it to everybody else... may be there is something wrong with Elite Member's group but I can receive/send the PM to everybody else including Senior Members or full Members

VCheng now the PM function is enabled for MODs once again - you were wrong in that thread...

now that's a different issue that I was not able to send you the PM - I can send it to everybody else... may be there is something wrong with Elite Member's group but I can receive/send the PM to everybody else including Senior Members or full Members

It is quite likely that I am the recipient of "special attention". :D

Back
Top Bottom