What's new

Whatever

3839_431698266887417_1700011136_n.jpg

One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. ~Chinese Proverb

Muhammad Ali Jinnah had tuberculosis...but he never allowed his doctor to disclose it to general public and his own party members.
He fought the greatest killer,silently,courageously,when the treatment was not available.
The disease made him weak,chewed up many organs of his body.But he never wanted the enemies of Pakistan to know all this that could make them delay the process of freedom struggle & independence.
Had they knew Quaid e Azam was fighting a battle for his life and a battle on two fronts,they could've waited for an year or so.
(Biggest example of doctor-patient confidentiality by that Hindu doctor...his personal physician Dr J.A.L. Patel.)
Quaid e Azam had to suffer a lot of pain,misery because of the bloody disease.TB is common in our region.Had he been a leader of some other nation,he might have live longer.

He was a fighter, a soldier with in himself.He has done something,which none other could do........He was told that he had only two years to live.
He was hurt from inside,but he moved like a lion,Spoke like a leader....who couldn't be replaced by anyone.

My Salute to you Muhammad Ali Jinnah.My Salute to the father of the nation.My Salute to you.........

Marriage is a key to success!!!

Jinnah was a married man so he was so successful (although he had problems in marriage life but still he married right)

Marriage is a key to success!!!

Jinnah was a married man so he was so successful (although he had problems in marriage life but still he married right)

Mala pherat fir gaya, phira na man ka pher, Kar ka manka dari de, manka manka fer.

Mala pherat fir gaya, phira na man ka pher, Kar ka manka dari de, manka manka fer.

samagh to nahi lakin the bottom line remains "Marriage is a key to success"

India lost by 1 run :hitwall:
F*** you Dhoni
anyways it was good seeing yuvraj hiting those two big sixes

India lost by 1 run :hitwall:
F*** you Dhoni
anyways it was good seeing yuvraj hiting those two big sixes

aaho - as i was saying another day ke "NZ team is very strong when it comes to T-20"

samagh to nahi lakin the bottom line remains "Marriage is a key to success"
Its Kabir's doha
Actual meaning is thus: "mala pherat pherat yug bhaya, phira na man ka pher kar ka manka dari de man ka manka pher" he said that there is now use of taking the name of God by counting the beads of the 'mala' , one has evil and cunning thoughts in mind. one wo has evil thoughtss in mind cannot find God but the one with a pure heart and with the desire to love other being can achieve God. to acchieve God oneeds to just have a pure heart.

But i used it as analogy in you case as you are counting the beads of "marriage is key to success" and while counting this you lost valuable time without much to show for success on that front.
So its time that you stop counting the beads insteadt make progress to realize your successful marriage.

Its Kabir's doha
Actual meaning is thus: "mala pherat pherat yug bhaya, phira na man ka pher kar ka manka dari de man ka manka pher" he said that there is now use of taking the name of God by counting the beads of the 'mala' , one has evil and cunning thoughts in mind. one wo has evil thoughtss in mind cannot find God but the one with a pure heart and with the desire to love other being can achieve God. to acchieve God oneeds to just have a pure heart.

But i used it as analogy in you case as you are counting the beads of "marriage is key to success" and while counting this you lost valuable time without much to show for success on that front.
So its time that you stop counting the beads insteadt make progress to realize your successful marriage.

Thanks for the useful post,

But as said by a great man (which is myself) ---- Almost every successful man is (/was once upon a time) a married man

Yeah for sure. :lol:

i protest this video as propaganda video by vested interests among men to paint all wives with same brush....

Thanks for the useful post,

But as said by a great man (which is myself) ---- Almost every successful man is (/was once upon a time) a married man
its time for you to walk your talk on the successful pat of marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom