What's new

Whatever

292437_374016419330901_6982505_n.jpg

A thousand thanks for that.

It's what i keep shouting all the time......

Short-cut to heavens :D

EDITED

Sometimes even an operation is not necessary, just give it a couple of days.

aik baar main apni cousin ke ghar "dawat" pe gaya howa thaa... aur machli ka aik kaanta meri gardan main phans gaya... kaafi bara thaa and that was about 6-8 years ago. Pata nahi kaise andar chala gaya lakin I was not able to breath properly. Everybody was scared, shocked, called the ambulance and it was hurting badly in my throat. I was able to breath little bit but couldn't say a word from my throat. Some of my relatives started crying and my "popho jee" quickly made a chapati and asked me to eat --- i tried but was not able to eat it but she insisted and a piece of that "roti" went inside my throat and with that thori vomitting shoroh ho gayi aur woh bahar aa gaya....

Ambulance came, throat was still in pain but I was feeling alright so didn't go for the medical checkup

aik baar main apni cousin ke ghar "dawat" pe gaya howa thaa... aur machli ka aik kaanta meri gardan main phans gaya... kaafi bara thaa and that was about 6-8 years ago. Pata nahi kaise andar chala gaya lakin I was not able to breath properly. Everybody was scared, shocked, called the ambulance and it was hurting badly in my throat. I was able to breath little bit but couldn't say a word from my throat. Some of my relatives started crying and my "popho jee" quickly made a chapati and asked me to eat --- i tried but was not able to eat it but she insisted and a piece of that "roti" went inside my throat and with that thori vomitting shoroh ho gayi aur woh bahar aa gaya....

Ambulance came, throat was still in pain but I was feeling alright so didn't go for the medical checkup

You wise phupho did well to induce vomiting with the gelatinous chewed roti sticking to the fish barb. Otherwise a trip to the Emergency and a scope would've been needed.

You wise phupho did well to induce vomiting with the gelatinous chewed roti sticking to the fish barb. Otherwise a trip to the Emergency and a scope would've been needed.

She was the best phopho and she is no longer in this world :cry:

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Today was a my last day in whatever.... i will spend more time in Picture of the day :-)

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

the whole forum is open for you - kabhi kabhi visit kar lenay main koi harj nahi

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

the whole forum is open for you - kabhi kabhi visit kar lenay main koi harj nahi

Frankly speaking, that Australian and few others' posts were inappropriate by talking about things that would normally make women uncomfortable.

Frankly speaking, that Australian and few others' posts were inappropriate by talking about things that would normally make women uncomfortable.

So, deletion is the solution.If i can do my part.

Zaki please delete the one that started it.......i can't do it probably a change of date making this undo-able for me.

Hope it's fine now.

Take care.

I wasn't feeling comfortable myself too... so I deleted all the irrelevant posts... hope it will not happen again

Back
Top Bottom