What's new

Whatever

I do not know about German... but Scottish babes are awaiting for you in Glasgow
2yy58qu.gif

Get that spoilsport Mullah outta my face man.. These nutjobs are usually the first in line for the newest Mujra's from the Mandis. :lol:

I will soon be celebrating the start of my 10 years here in Pakistan. I have enjoyed all the highs and lows possible and Pakistan would not be Pakistan if these highs were not unscalable, 25,000 feet mountains, and lows of ocean grade depths.

Over the last several years, many people have asked me why I have chosen to stay on. My answer to that has always been that Pakistan is my home. I have my family here, my business here and my life here. The simple thing is, I would never have been able to achieve what I have achieved here any where else in the world. Here, everything is possible; and with that I truly mean everything is possible. There are no boundaries, just your passion, your ideas, your hard work and of course a little bit of luck. As the saying goes, “meri kismat, mere haath mein” (if it is to be, it is up to me)

I love this country I so proudly call home. Its landscapes, its culture and above all, I love its people. These heart wrenching, emotional, utterly impulsive, ‘minimize effort and maximize reward’ seekers, conspiracy theorists, intensely optimistic, kick-us-down-and-we-come-out-on-top resilient, ever hospitable, fun and food loving Pakistani’s.

I guess nobody has been able to articulate my status better then the driver who picked me up from Islamabad airport. After interrogating me in “Urdu-English” he came to his conclusion “Haan, ab mein samjha, you are a Desi Gora”

… and I have been wearing this title with pride ever since!

Pakistan Zindabad! Happy Pakistan Day.

- Paul Keijzer

Desi Gora | Engage Asia

Get that spoilsport Mullah outta my face man.. These nutjobs are usually the first in line for the newest Mujra's from the Mandis. :lol:
That is sadly very true,

Have you seen this video before? - It used to be my signature

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you believe UK Oil was at 128 dollars last month and now it's being sold for 103.20 dollars only :rofl:

Forget the Oil ! Tell us more about how your search for a bride fares ?

-----------------------------------------

Bhai tumhain biwi chahiye ya :angry:

Biwi ka koi rate nahi hota, woh to khuda ki taraf se sab se bara tohfa hoti hai :D

----------------------------------------

EDIT

the saudis flooded the market.

BTW, Rupee is now 94! Khuda ka khauf karo yaro.

In 2008 it was around 66.

-----------------------------------------

Bhai tumhain biwi chahiye ya :angry:

Biwi ka koi rate nahi hota, woh to khuda ki taraf se sab se bara tohfa hoti hai :D

----------------------------------------

EDIT

Oh khudai mein tou kaha thaaa 'kaisee chal rahee hai aap ki search'...woh 'fare'...'rate' walaa nahin use kiya thaa ! :P

Waisee Zakii bhai why this sudden urge for getting married ? Abhi tou aap 24 ke jawaan hain...abhi go to the pub get wasted and do all sorts of unethical and immoral stuff ! Baad mein dharhee sharee rakh leina, gituun seh unche shalwar kar leina aur namazi ban janaaa....baat shaid ban hee jai !

Oh khudai mein tou kaha thaaa 'kaisee chal rahee hai aap ki search'...woh 'fare'...'rate' walaa nahin use kiya thaa ! :P

Waisee Zakii bhai why this sudden urge for getting married ? Abhi tou aap 24 ke jawaan hain...abhi go to the pub get wasted and do all sorts of unethical and immoral stuff ! Baad mein dharhee sharee rakh leina, gituun seh unche shalwar kar leina aur namazi ban janaaa....baat shaid ban hee jai !

oh bhai tumhain kitni baar bataya hai ke 24 ka to main 1 saal pehle thaa :cry: - aur main larki bhi nahi jo apni age ko kam karti rahay :rofl: phir kyoun meray peechay paray ho meri umar ko chota karne :lol;

sudden urge nahi hai - main te bas mazaak karan laga si :lol:

oh bhai tumhain kitni baar bataya hai ke 24 ka to main 1 saal pehle thaa :cry: - aur main larki bhi nahi jo apni age ko kam karti rahay :rofl: phir kyoun meray peechay paray ho meri umar ko chota karne :lol;

sudden urge nahi hai - main te bas mazaak karan laga si :lol:

Chaloo Zakii bhai agar aap ki height sheight theeek hai tou eik 'Bosnia...Albania...Kosovo' ka chakar tou lagaa lou ! Meri dost ne yahi keya thaaa...and hes very happily married to a tall, blonde and pretty Muslim Bosniak who also happens to be an absolutely wonderful person !

Chaloo Zakii bhai agar aap ki height sheight theeek hai tou eik 'Bosnia...Albania...Kosovo' ka chakar tou lagaa lou ! Meri dost ne yahi keya thaaa...and hes very happily married to a tall, blonde and pretty Muslim Bosniak who also happens to be an absolutely wonderful person !

Bhai tum koi number do main aaj shaam ki flight se hi nikalta hon :rofl:

Bhai tum koi number do main aaj shaam ki flight se hi nikalta hon :rofl:

Number hai '6 foot' ! Itni height hai aur jaib mein koi rokraa hai tou wahan parr app ki type bhi hain aur koi number ki zaroorat nahin !

Back
Top Bottom