What's new

Whatever

What is too fast with a girl u recently met and fell head over heels for her??
Thanks to my ex , Ive been out of this game for a long long time.. so need some re-orientation.

Zakii to be honest, the person who needs to get married the most is Oscar/Santro. :lol:

Edit:
Oh **** Oscar is here!

I'm sorry bro. :angel:

Thanks to my ex , Ive been out of this game for a long long time.. so need some re-orientation.

I think sab ke saath 1 baar zindagi main aisa zaroor hota hai - But then I think we are not "male" if we didn't fell for a girl for at least once in our lifetime :lol:

My education was spoiled because of one girl :cry: - and after forgetting her - never got time to retake those exams in my life :ccry:

I hope your situation is in much better position and wish you best of luck for your future relationships :rofl:

Be sure to set up an advertisement on PDF as well!

I believe Oscar needs german woman. They tend to be more dominant/independent, and after engaging in discussion with him I believe this is a good match for him. :tup:

Too fast will die out just as fast.

Watch this movie. It is excellent film, and might be foreshadowing of your situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have german chicks in Glasgow?
german-girls-life-time-oktoberfest-beer-taste-female-drndl-demotivational-poster-1234118348.jpg

Guys these days want to have the perfect girl.

There is no perfect girl. If you find a girl that has decent manners/terbiat then marry her. In the end attraction with any woman dies out. You will want the woman that has dinner ready and waits for you when you are not home.

Life is too short to find the "perfect" girl.

Stop living your live like bollywood films guys.

Accept the mediocrity.

Windjammer is our in house Scottish expert - he knows all the chicks in Glasgow.....!

Oh yes I remember I had a long conversation with him on Scottish girls :lol:

He is PHd in this Holy subject!

Back
Top Bottom