What's new

Whatever

is company ne mera jeena haram ker diya hai 3 din se madinah main hoon kal yunbu jana hai sunday wapas jeddah monday ko riyadh fly kerna hai lagta hai ye sara week safer main guzry ga damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

haam hdiyoon main dard ho gya hai or gala beth gya hai bakwaas ker ker ke . riyadh ja ker sary mil ker bakwaas kery gay meeting main aya na maza lolz

Awesome message by a Kid... for both Pakistanis and Indians

82vzy.jpg

Due to Dengue Fever there is shortage of blood in Lahore, Please help by donating / spreading blood requests...

Defence.pk was not accessible for a short time, this message was displayed!!!

Website Currently Unavailable

The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

If you are the site owner, review the following resource to help resolve the issue.

2zi3b75.jpg

Defence.pk was not accessible for a short time, this message was displayed!!!

Website Currently Unavailable

The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

If you are the site owner, review the following resource to help resolve the issue.

2zi3b75.jpg

OMG

That's a front-page that the CIA uses to collect data from people of interest... We're all gonna miss you :cry:

OMG

That's a front-page that the CIA uses to collect data from people of interest... We're all gonna miss you :cry:

damn I was even asked to verify a code, saying your account was accessed from other points... damn I am doomed !! I see a van standing outside my house, OMG, my phone battery dies quickly, I feel a guy with black glasses, black suit follows me, I feel there is always a shinning star over my head, someone watching me from the satellite.. OMG !! what should I do ???

i have same problem hope CIA make good beds food and wine for us in this trip lolz :rofl:

damn I was even asked to verify a code, saying your account was accessed from other points... damn I am doomed !! I see a van standing outside my house, OMG, my phone battery dies quickly, I feel a guy with black glasses, black suit follows me, I feel there is always a shinning star over my head, someone watching me from the satellite.. OMG !! what should I do ???

Leader yaar "yeh tu bohat nazuk soorat-e-haal hai" :P

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

i have same problem hope CIA make good beds food and wine for us in this trip lolz :rofl:

Yaar aaj apni asal age bata de!!!

Leader yaar "yeh tu bohat nazuk soorat-e-haal hai" :P

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Yaar aaj apni asal age bata de!!!

dekho bhi is forum per mujhy 4 saal ho gay ab soch lo agy lolz:oops:

dekho bhi is forum per mujhy 4 saal ho gay ab soch lo agy lolz:oops:

Yar mein ne tumhara wo thread dekha tha jis mein tum ne sab ki pics upload ki thien Eid ke din, us mein tumhari pic aik 20 saal ke larkay ki lag rahi thi!!!

Phir wo thread jis mein tum beach per thay, ab apni age bata de bhai!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom