What's new

Whatever

who Killed Muhammad Bin Qasim ?

Its a very long stroy brother................. you can't name one person........ those two womens who had accused Mohammad Bin Qasim could be held responsible, you can say Khalifa of that time Walid something (i think this is his name)

so many other peopels were involved

can't name one person here

nobody can guess this

0ad0484f646f1e23addd541a78695be9.jpg

Topkapi Palace Istanbul Turkey :cool:

Back from gym.
This circuit training is killing me...

But Gilli playing well in the inaugural match of IPL3 :D

Its a very long stroy brother................. you can't name one person........ those two womens who had accused Mohammad Bin Qasim could be held responsible, you can say Khalifa of that time Walid something (i think this is his name)

so many other peopels were involved

can't name one person here

You have got screwed bro ..finally:D

Suleman Bin Abdul Malik.

You have got screwed bro ..finally:D

Suleman Bin Abdul Malik.

you can say that brother perhaps you do not know the story of Mohammad Bin Qasim.

Ever heard the story of those two womens who accused Mohammad Bin Qasim? and later on one of them accepted that we were lying before and Qasim was a good person? both of them were also killed if i am not wrong

But that was the key reason why he was killed. Its a long story you can't hold one person responsible for his death

Name the Muslim Leader who's one of the Generals Killed 2 Hundred thousand Enemy soldiers in Multiple ambushes in one place benefiting from the terrain similar to hizbullah war of 2006.

Hint: He is famous for his strategies.

Name the Muslim Leader who's one of the Generals Killed 2 Hundred thousand Enemy soldiers in Multiple ambushes in one place benefiting from the terrain similar to hizbullah war of 2006.

Hint: He is famous for his strategies.

i believe you are talking about Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed R.A.

and you did not confirm if Jabl-e-Noor is the answer of Prophet Adam and Eve's question

@ Chopper

Do you really know the story of Mohammad bin Qasim. Yes you can name one person but if you ready it yourself and make a judgement so many peoples were inovled in it.

correct you have answered 1 question right now .......... and whoever will guess right i will leave one thank you to him :D that is his/her reward :rofl:

Recognize this symbol

ku_klux_klan_md.jpg

02545d66edd88d47aa54e99ee56e98e1.jpg

Ku Klux Clan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom