What's new

Whatever

actually i gave the best answer of this question if you notice........ i didn't check the image source but the best definition of this moutain on last page :D

Achay bachay hain saray !!!

I would like to go to Gibraltar One day

bhai read previous pages................ i have a craze of visiting this place :yahoo:

I can go there anytime its not far from UK and the ticket is also very cheap but waiting for the right time. Don't wanna to go alone........ need a company of 4-5 peoples :tup:

Can anybody guess who is this person....?
He was from the Banū Zuhrah clan of the Quraysh tribe, and was a maternal uncle of Muhammad. He had a son named `Umar ibn Sa`d, the leader of the forces that killed Husayn ibn `Alī at the Battle of Karbalā'. Abd-al-Rahman ibn Awf was his first cousin.

There is a hint in this statement.

Damn 4 balst in a day... first time i feel like giving my full support to PA... damn it.... there is a limit... Screw human rights yaar these guys are not humans... i m finding myself short of words...

Ok zaki:

What is the name of the mountain where the apology of Adam and EVE R.A was Accepted ?

Can anybody guess who is this person....?
He was from the Banū Zuhrah clan of the Quraysh tribe, and was a maternal uncle of Muhammad. He had a son named `Umar ibn Sa`d, the leader of the forces that killed Husayn ibn `Alī at the Battle of Karbalā'. Abd-al-Rahman ibn Awf was his first cousin.

There is a hint in this statement.

one of my favourite Sahabi and my idol

Hazrat Sa'ad bin Abi Waqas R.A.

He is my favourite too so i opted to ask about him...........

Damn guys hold on....

I think there is 5th blast in lahore

I dont have television access as of now... can anyone confirm

nobody can guess this

0ad0484f646f1e23addd541a78695be9.jpg

i will re-calculate the marks when i get some time and update all of you. I guess now i should be closer to Emo's marks......... though i was asking questions before and i have answered couple of questions correctly now :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom