What's new

Whatever

Exclusively for chappal char..

Identify this place

a29c3b27c845427d66072ace5190f67c.jpg

Open challenge to all members here Post any pic I will answer within seconds.

Exclusively for chappal char..

Identify this place

a29c3b27c845427d66072ace5190f67c.jpg

Hanging garden Mumbai............

You did not upload picture yourself....... copied from somewhere where it is telling its written its name "Old-Womans-shoe-hanging-garden-mumbai.jpg"

Zaki Guess what place is this one !

Hint : It is an Emotional Benchmark of Islamic History .

06afe75c3d8117fba67fc8ded2ed5d75.jpg

Zaki Guess what place is this one !

Hint : It is an Emotional Benchmark of Islamic History .

06afe75c3d8117fba67fc8ded2ed5d75.jpg

This is the place where Allama Iqbal said........... in Tariq bin Ziyad

Yeh Ghazi yeh tere pur-israr bande
Jinhain tunay bakhsha hai zouq-e-Khudayi

It is known as Jabl-e-Tariq in Arabic and Jibralter in English...... thats a country now seperated from Spain (Hispania of that time)

Strait of Gibraltar

Soon after leaving Tanger we are heading northeast and crossing the Strait of Gibraltar. Connecting the Mediterranean Sea with the Atlantic Ocean, lying between southernmost Spain and northwesternmost Africa. It is 36 miles (58 km) long and narrows to 8 miles (13 km) in width between Point Marroquí (Spain) and Point Cires (Morocco).
The Pillars of Hercules (which have been identified as the Rock of Gibraltar) marked the western end of the classical world. Of great strategic and economic importance, the strait was used by many early Atlantic voyagers and has continued to be vital to southern Europe, northern Africa, and western Asia as a shipping route. Much of the area's history involved rivalry over control of the Rock of Gibraltar.

Gibraltar

place where Tariq bin Zeyad landed for conquest of Spain :D

mera tukka

oh if i had not started Iqbal's lecture i would have answered before you :angry:

I guess you are correct........ i posted bigger picture of this image from opposite side couple of days ago in the same thread

Black Blood disappears as usual

Bhai sawal pocha hai to ab jawab bhi to confirm karo

The answer is Gibraltor.

Right click on the image and copy the image URL and paste on address bar

Achay bachay hain saray !!!

I would like to go to Gibraltar One day

Back
Top Bottom