What's new

Whatever

What is that in your hand, in your avatar? Movie Camera?

its handycam
1272924848_91464875_1-Pictures-of--SONY-HandyCam-Video-Hi8-1272924848_1832.jpg

It means more marriage more success, they are positively related! I will tell my dad to marry again and think for me too, lol.

What is that in your hand, in your avatar? Movie Camera?
I think thats Ladies purse

Usually they like to keep more fashionable purse during a wedding and this picture is supposedly taken in the marriage
O bhains!! lagta hai zaki ki shaaid ho gai ... bhabi ka naam kia hai ??

nai hoe - just saying aise hi

Let's thanks each other, then we will claim that we have more thanks in our baskets than other members, lol.

Rightly said skies but your thanks will decrease coz you will delete your posts soon :P

Rightly said skies but your thanks will decrease coz you will delete your posts soon :P

But the percentage of thanks per post will increase, what's why I am deleting, lol.

I have:

(721x100)/1596= 45.17% thanks, lol.

So I am right, after all I am watching by telescope, it was a camera.

But the percentage of thanks per post will increase, what's why I am deleting, lol.

I have:

(721x100)/1596= 45.17% thanks, lol.

no it has no effect on your thanks count if you delete your post or not. Posts in members club are not counted anyway, so the percentage is bound to increase in thanks count cause the thanks count does increase

now if you delete your post or not, whatever thanks you have been given remains within your account. Deleting a post does not make any difference here

Back
Top Bottom