What's new

Whatever

Some guy i know seen a ghost, i guess he was driving through a cemetary and a ghost crossed the road. I also have a friend that claims he was haunted, one night he woke up and seen a man, in his 30's wearing a black suit standing over his bed, no one beleived him un tell his mom seen the same man. My step sisters grandmother was a whitch, every time they came over to her home they would see black apparitions, sometimes doors would slam shut and not let them leave, it was strange too because this whitch never told anyone her age and she had all of the witch features big nose with a mole and jet black hair.

Sleep tight.

well i didn't see any ghost but i know many peoples who claims they saw a ghost. For example one of my uncle's very close friend was once driving a car in London and one person suddenly came in front of him. He was driving with his son and they couldn't stop the car and the car crushed that person underneath it and they quickly ran away. They not used to live very far from that place and they were very scared about the incident. That was a night time probably 2-5AM and after 2-3 hours he decided to go and see whats going on there. He thought the police would have sealed the whole area and there will be lots of investigation going on.

So he wore trousers pretending to do excersise and went on that road but surprisingly the road was all clear with not even a single drop of the blood. It was like nothing had taken place and he was shocked to see that. There was a graveyard next to that road so he pretended probably he was a ghost who came under his car and nothing happened after that :lol:

-----

There used to be one person in my forefathers i am not sure exactly what relationships i had with him cause i forgot now but he was like my grand father's grand father or his brother or whatever and Jin's used to come to him and he was like Wali Allah. Once he went in the dawat of Jins that he did not know if they were Jins. Its a long story so i stop here........

yaah its true its snowing wierd in the UK now a days.

the weather was really good in the morning today with no clouds, then at 12 30 i noticed it was snowing outside, i was shocked, at 3 30 pm i was again shocked to see the sun light and the sky was so clear. amazing day today.

yaah its true its snowing wierd in the UK now a days.

the weather was really good in the morning today with no clouds, then at 12 30 i noticed it was snowing outside, i was shocked, at 3 30 pm i was again shocked to see the sun light and the sky was so clear. amazing day today.

where do you live in England?

I went outside around 4 o clock and the weather was clear but when i was coming back at 04:45PM it was snowing once again :angry::angry::angry:

No its not. I have seen plenty of it.

Haven't found my "special someone", but I believe I will.

Oh, and on a random note, today i decided to start using protein powder to improve my gymming. I have never used it before. A friend suggested i use it since it will help muscles repair and build faster. Whats your opinion on that? Are there any side effects to using protein powder?

Excellent decision, it will help you loads. Take one serving before your workout and one after. Right now you should be taking about 35g of Protein because your stomache is not used to it, once it gets used to it than start taking 50g of protein. Even the days you dont work out, take one serving because it will help you grow. You should be adding glutamine and a banana when your mixing up your shake in your blender. Eat healthy food, dont eat junk like McDonalds or our usual Desi Food because its not good if you are looking to buff up. Whatever your food consumption is, slowly start increasing it.

For your workouts, make sure your positioning is perfect and dont worry about weights much. First of all your placement has to be perfect, or else there is no use of working out. I see guys trying to pick up heavy weights without properly positioning their body, its useless. The maximum reps you should be doing are 4 to 6, you should feel the burn in your last rep. Focus on important excercises such as Bench Press, Arnold Press, Close Bench Press, Barbell Curl and Squats etc. Always Remember, its 70% nutrition and 30% Excercise. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I am just wondering why a french hottie is interested in Defense site!Hotties are usually on myspace, facebook etc. ( I am assuming DBC is a french hottie!)

I’m half French and all hottie. BTW,I swear this forum is evil, get out while you can...save yourself….:flame:

Yup and getting disowned, i come from a very conservative and a religious family. Thanks for the amazing advice :rolleyes:

My humble suggestion.

Look First of all you are guilty and you have done something that you were not supposed to do , do not hesitate and admit it.

Never Lie to your parents as you may tell a 100 lies to Hide just a single one if you know what i mean.

Calm down , talk to your parents & tell them the True story & believe me this is the only way though tough to get the most precious thing you have just lost " The Trust of your parents " .

Go Talk to them and make sure you do not convince them that you did the right thing but admit that yes i have made a mistake and i will make sure not to do it again and then stand by your promise.

If you will lie then i can assure you man you are not going to get their trust back .

Truth is 100 times better than lying though it is bitter in taste.

Everyone does mistakes and i am happy that you regard your parents and respect them to a high extent which is not common these days.

Just do not worry and go ahead good luck.:cheers:

My humble suggestion.

Look First of all you are guilty and you have done something that you were not supposed to do , do not hesitate and admit it.

Never Lie to your parents as you may tell a 100 lies to Hide just a single one if you know what i mean.

Calm down , talk to your parents & tell them the True story & believe me this is the only way though tough to get the most precious thing you have just lost " The Trust of your parents " .

Go Talk to them and make sure you do not convince them that you did the right thing but admit that yes i have made a mistake and i will make sure not to do it again and then stand by your promise.

If you will lie then i can assure you man you are not going to get their trust back .

Truth is 100 times better than lying though it is bitter in taste.

Everyone does mistakes and i am happy that you regard your parents and respect them to a high extent which is not common these days.

Just do not worry and go ahead good luck.:cheers:

Thank You for the advice Sir, the matter is resolved :partay:

I dont know about songs but these things happens to me when i was addicted to vedio games and the only thing in my mind was how can i get in to next level even if i am trying to sleep...i was thinking about it 24/7 .. thats how I ended up in hostel for ma degree.. parents kicked me out and send me far far away :D

:rofl: :rofl:

When i was 12 we used to play 'Attari' & I used to play Mario & Shooting Game even in my dreams :lol:

do you people see Night mares? :D

Last edited:
Emo, any idea where is Jana ? haven't see her on the forum for

months.:undecided::china:

Back
Top Bottom