What's new

Whatever

does it happen to you people, that a song gets stuck in your mind...

No matter what you are doing that song keeps on going on & on in your mind

you just cant get it out of your head & its irritating

I dont know about songs but these things happens to me when i was addicted to vedio games and the only thing in my mind was how can i get in to next level even if i am trying to sleep...i was thinking about it 24/7 .. thats how I ended up in hostel for ma degree.. parents kicked me out and send me far far away :D

ahhh again i went outside and it started snowing....... people who are always talking about Global Warming are saying BS...... in UK we used to have snow only once per year but this year we had major snowfall at least 4-5 times and minor 10-15 times already...... never happened in last 10 years at least

Lets see, my girlfriend was feeling a bit depressed so she spent the night at my place. My mom called in the morning, since i was taking a shower my girlfriend answered the phone. Upon my mom inquiring who she was, that stupid b**** said she was my girlfriend :angry:. When i came back to my room, she informed me that my mother called and she picked up the phone. I literally felt as if the ground beneath me has collapsed, i couldnt breathe and blacked out for a good 2 minutes. I immediately called home only to hear my mom crying on the other line, appearently she thinks that my girlfriend seduced me and is taking away my innocence(little does she know that i was the one who seduced her). I tried my best to convince her that we were just friends, she was like my sister and was just joking around with you. My mom said i either return home immediately or she will come and stay with me. After my long conversation with her, my father called me regarding this issue(he hardly ever calls). I told him i was in class and couldnt talk although i wasnt because i didnt had the guts to talk to him. He's going to call me soon and he is one person i am very afraid off, i just hope my brother calms everything down :cry:. I am officially f***ed :cry:, i dont know whats going to happen. Any advice on what should i do.

Lets see, my girlfriend was feeling a bit depressed so she spent the night at my place. My mom called in the morning, since i was taking a shower my girlfriend answered the phone. Upon my mom inquiring who she was, that stupid b**** said she was my girlfriend :angry:. When i came back to my room, she informed me that my mother called and she picked up the phone. I literally felt as if the ground beneath me has collapsed, i couldnt breathe and blacked out for a good 2 minutes. I immediately called home only to hear my mom crying on the other line, appearently she thinks that my girlfriend seduced me and is taking away my innocence(little does she know that i was the one who seduced her). I tried my best to convince her that we were just friends, she was like my sister and was just joking around with you. My mom said i either return home immediately or she will come and stay with me. After my long conversation with her, my father called me regarding this issue(he hardly ever calls). I told him i was in class and couldnt talk although i wasnt because i didnt had the guts to talk to him. He's going to call me soon and he is one person i am very afraid off, i just hope my brother calms everything down :cry:. I am officially f***ed :cry:, i dont know whats going to happen. Any advice on what should i do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: get ready to marry with her otherwise you might be in big trouble :angel: Did her family members not mind that she spent whole night in your house?

^^^^^
How about growing a pair and admitting you are sexually active?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: get ready to marry with her otherwise you might be in big trouble :angel: Did her family members not mind that she spent whole night in your house?

Marriage, i am too young for that not for another 10 years. We both live at my University's Residence; so her family members wouldnt really know whats going on and besides she's a Canadian, i am pretty sure it would be cool with her Parents. I am more worried about my own family right now :hitwall:, i am getting a feeling that i am flying back home very soon and face the music in person :cry:

Well... i've never been in a position like that because my parents have never found out. And generally, they are quite liberal. If they ever found out, they would just pressure me into forgetting about her. They wouldn't take any drastic measures.

I don't know if your parents would kick your a$$ or not, but I think you should be straightforward. Tell them how you met each other through 'studies' or something but lie about being BF/GF.

Tell your gf to say the same story if your parents ask her. Dont be afraid and prepare yourself.

^^^^^
How about growing a pair and admitting you are sexually active?

In Pakistan, he'd probably beat down to a pulp. His parents would go :taz: on him.

Experiencing a winter blizzard, 38 inches of total snow accumulation as of yet. Quite an experience.

appearently she thinks that my girlfriend seduced me and is taking away my innocence(little does she know that i was the one who seduced her)

Now wats this peice of **** ...!

Yup and getting disowned, i come from a very conservative and a religious family. Thanks for the amazing advice :rolleyes:
No worries boy - your Dad would be reading this so you tell him any story you want.
He'll instantly know that Baaap ka naam roshan karo ge'

If you r serious about your girlfriend, u will have to tell your parents sometime. Might as well make it now.

If u r not serious, or u aren't sure yet, just tell them that this is the 21st century and being sexually active before marriage isn't a crime.

I think its better to be honest with your parents than deceiving them. Though they shouldn't control your life, I think they should still know you for who you are.

My parents don't always agree to everything I do or the way I live, but I tell them what's going on in my life. So at least they know me for who I am. If they disagree with something I do, we discuss it and try to find a solution together.

Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom