What's new

Whatever

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

No, my brother, But I feel upset and very sad for What happened to the people of Pakistan
i call Almighty Allah Rahman Rahim to Ease of disasters of Pakistani brothers

Aameen,
Thanks brother!

Highly respected :)

Last edited by a moderator:
International sign for marriage :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Married.png

acha jani ab mode kesa hai tumhara ghusa na kero.kuwait per saddam ne aysy nhi hamla kiya tha koi waga thi :rofl:

Kuch samajh nahi aaye..kya matlab saddam ne isliye hamla kia tha because i hate abrar ul haq and all other **** and all international pop singers ?:blink:,if yes tau bechara fazool mein hamla kar betha 'cause i wasn't born at that time:lol:

Kuch samajh nahi aaye..kya matlab saddam ne isliye hamla kia tha because i hate abrar ul haq and all other **** and all international pop singers ?:blink:,if yes tau bechara fazool mein hamla kar betha 'cause i wasn't born at that time:lol:

to phly batana tha na ab bata rahy ho yaar jab hamla ho chuka or saddam ko latka diya kisi ne:frown::rofl::rofl: yaar app to phir bachy ho :eek:

to phly batana tha na ab bata rahy ho yaar jab hamla ho chuka or saddam ko latka diya kisi ne:frown::rofl::rofl: yaar app to phir bachy ho :eek:

Not bacha,i am 18.waise mein paida tau nahin hua tha but yar uski wajah se mere daddy ko bohot nuksan hua..that's why i hate that guy..

@ imran khan..
agar time mile tau yeh zaroor dekhna,you'll come to know how ppl suffered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bacha,i am 18.waise mein paida tau nahin hua tha but yar uski wajah se mere daddy ko bohot nuksan hua..that's why i hate that guy..

If you are barely 18 then why do you listen those Metal songs? relax dude, enjoy your life.... its your days to take the joy of this life and not bury yourself in the darkness/noise of loud-music

If you are barely 18 then why do you listen those Metal songs? relax dude, enjoy your life.... its your days to take the joy of this life and not bury yourself in the darkness/noise of loud-music

Zaki bro i started litsening to metal when i was 6 yrs old child,since my childhood i like'd this music and this is true music for me.
punk.gif

Zaki bro i started litsening to metal when i was 6 yrs old child,since my childhood i like'd this music and this is true music for me.
punk.gif

hmmm matlub yeh bemaari bachpan se hai :rolleyes:
Doctor ko check karwaya thaa?

Joking bro, everybody has their own taste :toast_sign: if you like metal - thats completely OK :)

Just make sure that the metal song do not deprive you from other blessings of God as is the case for most metal lovers IMO. Enjoy the life as much as you can, do not be too much imaginative or lost in dreams. Do something in your life to amuse yourself regularly :angel:

hmmm matlub yeh bemaari bachpan se hai :rolleyes:
Doctor ko check karwaya thaa?

Joking bro, everybody has their own taste :toast_sign: if you like metal - thats completely OK :)

Just make sure that the metal song do not deprive you from other blessings of God as is the case for most metal lovers IMO. Enjoy the life as much as you can, do not be too much imaginative or lost in dreams. Do something in your life to amuse yourself regularly :angel:

Thanx for that great massage bro..even my parents and sisters criticised me for my taste but always ignored saying that everyone has his own taste.

Aslaam o Alaikum dosto...

Due to yesterday's databse error my day was really boring but lagta hai the issue has been resolved

Back
Top Bottom