What's new

Whatever

are you people thinking what I am thinking?

I don't know what you are thinking but he was more like a baby-boy.... you know "Bhaiyya didi ko gunday utha kar le gaye" type boy...

I was almost going nuts on that apparent change.

NO-you will get what you desire and in massive quantity and a wide range to choose from - easy to pick , easy to dump.

Good Muslim do not worship for 72 virgins and a heaven , but surely there would be many to worship you if you give what they need.

Can be repetitive & Long lasting too.

Stop it :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

I was almost going nuts on that apparent change.

stressing on 'apparent'

NO-you will get what you desire and in massive quantity and a wide range to choose from - easy to pick , easy to dump.

How can you guess my desire

Good Muslim do not worship for 72 virgins and a heaven , but surely there would be many to worship you if you give what they need.

They do desire for heaven & 72 virgins are part of heaven, they blow themselves for it, the sadistic apologetic defence can't eliminate them circle of Mohammad-ism

I really don't need any Worshippers

Can be repetitive & Long lasting too.

Some people like to live with it, see ya

EmO & BB
Please stop it............ serious discussion not allowed here........... please share good songs or discuss something immature :frown:

I am hardly resisting myself to refrain replying to both of you

How can you guess my desire

I am not telling anyone else am i ?

They do desire for heaven & 72 virgins are part of heaven, they blow themselves for it,

Intentional Immature comment ?

the sadistic apologetic defence can't eliminate them circle of Mohammad-ism

Lets not start it.

I really don't need any Worshippers

A goddess is nothing without worshipers.

Some people like to live with it, see ya

I call them Losers because they give up and get scared like a stupid wet cat and sit in a dark corner and pretend that they like it and that is what remains their Destiny , its also an Illusion & people should not ruin their lives in it-they should move on while accepting the tough and sour facts that whats done is done and is Irreversible , no time machine & Cosmological universe with parallel existence of time can help.

EmO & BB
Please stop it............ serious discussion not allowed here........... please share good songs or discuss something immature :frown:

I am hardly resisting myself to refrain replying to both of you

emo??? ab ye kaun hai?

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom