What's new

Whatever

alrit so wat stuff do u like ?

yeah cute guy...... but he was more like a little boy....... couldn't perform serious roles or a leading role to be precise

He also performed in Muhabbatain right?

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont like the singer though but i liked the poetry

And since when you started caring about what people think ?

I just don't want to get banned, Other than that i really don't give a
F U C K

Get 85% marks in Eng - Scholarship ----> Emirates Airlines------> Church of mormons and you are good to go.

Aussies suck I have other options

That depends but i can get you a lot of worshipers.
I know there are many but really will a good muslim worship me, I don't promise a Heaven nor 72 virgins

Don't try that on me it can Backfire severely & that applies to a potential goddess too:D.

back fire is temporary

lo ji kar lo baat

Main auro jaisi nahi hoon
Tumne hamari dosti ko galat samjhliya to ismain hai hi nahi

i blv it wast intended at any particular grl where as in genral grls do it ..
why r u feeling the prick .... u know often ppl get intimidated when they see truth .. :angel:

yeah cute guy...... but he was more like a little boy....... couldn't perform serious roles or a leading role to be precise

are you people thinking what I am thinking?

This song reminds me of my "Chacha Jee's house" as we used to play cricket there and listen this song from the audio tape :lol:

I just don't want to get banned, Other than that i really don't give a
F U C K

I was almost going nuts on that apparent change.

Aussies suck I have other options

NO-you will get what you desire and in massive quantity and a wide range to choose from - easy to pick , easy to dump.

I know there are many but really will a good muslim worship me, I don't promise a Heaven nor 72 virgins

Good Muslim do not worship for 72 virgins and a heaven , but surely there would be many to worship you if you give what they need.

back fire is temporary

Can be repetitive & Long lasting too.

Back
Top Bottom