What's new

What ya eating?

IMG_20191209_172025_258.jpg

Grilled river sole with sauteed vegetables & a chilli lime sauce. Didn't touch the mash.

I don't like raw onions on my burger. This is why I use caramelized ones with mushrooms. Now I have to figure out a mushroom sauce and spice up the patty itself somewhat.

I used a little bit of BBQ sauce too. I use mayo but not ketchup as a condiment with burgers/pizzas because ketchup overpowers taste of other things.

Do share recipes if you have some.
upload_2019-12-11_16-53-49.jpeg

As you can see, beef+mushroom burger sound perfect with american cheese and BBQ sauce. You can get both of the latter items from any hyperstore that serves imported products.

Over the weekend bought some meat to try to make a steak ( I pan grill every year in winter). The butcher had cut the meat in smaller pieces.

So I ground it up and made patties.

Made myself a double cheese burger with mushrooms and caramelized onions.

Needs some more spices/salt.

View attachment 593440
coirander powder, parsley, black pepper; add secret ingredient - mustard powder.

coirander powder, parsley, black pepper; add secret ingredient - mustard powder.
Poor attempt at making pizza fries
B30957B0-67CC-417D-8262-E4D6C0C42B89.jpeg

I used fries, sausages, oregano, pizza sauce, bbq sauce, salt, red chilli and mozzarella

do you get buckwheat or sorghum grains; just soak them then boil like making into a porriadge.
Will try, the reason i have oat porridge is coz it’s a bit heavy to tummy, makes me avoid constant outside food.

Will try, the reason i have oat porridge is coz it’s a bit heavy to tummy, makes me avoid constant outside food.
get sorghum ground or partial and make porriage of it; it is better and heavier with more protien than oats.

vegetable salad

Attachments

• IMG-20191218-WA0004[1].jpg
    IMG-20191218-WA0004[1].jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 54
On Sunday my mother made a simple dinner : peas fried in oil and then sprinkled with red chilli powder and salt. Had this with chapatis and rice.

Must say it was nice.

Back
Top Bottom