What's new

What ya eating?

upload_2019-12-23_14-4-0.png

Belgian Waffle with frozen berry mix and maple syrup dusted with sugar.

View attachment 595209

That looks amazing. What is that yellow thing in between ?

4FB5D9C2-6F65-4BB3-9C42-2EA8CEDFC447.jpeg

Does anyone here play the record making game while having food sometimes ?

I had a versus with a friend today, i got full after 14 fried prawns and he won and now i am still stuffed till throat.

The prawn dip is the reason why it felt too heavy at just 14.

8B825D21-27B1-4327-BB51-FC6F2FE6282F.jpeg

Normally i prefer the steamed prawn. They are better but with some complimentary dish.

32377424-950D-48BA-89B6-82DE8243D535.jpeg

@denel do you happen to know the recipe of this pink sauce used with prawns.

@Pakhtoon yum @Avicenna

View attachment 595708

I had a versus with a friend today, i got full after 14 fried prawns and he won and now i am still stuffed till throat.

View attachment 595712

Normally i prefer the steamed prawn. They are better but with some complimentary dish.

View attachment 595711

@Pakhtoon yum @Avicenna
Just Google dynamite prawn sauce.

View attachment 595708

View attachment 595712

View attachment 595711

@Pakhtoon yum @Avicenna
man, prawns we make here are very simple.

In a tractor tilling cone - yes, i mean it; i had a broken one - i took it and cleaned up and welded 4 legs below and i lite up wood fire under it. In oil, put in some butter, then garlic. Then home made peri-peri paste. then put the prawns in and cook until cooked with shell on.

Sauce or no sauce; it is a potent killer.
IMG_3956.jpg

View attachment 595708

View attachment 595712

View attachment 595711

@Pakhtoon yum @Avicenna

That would be the Belgian waffle.

View attachment 595708

View attachment 595712

View attachment 595711

@Pakhtoon yum @Avicenna
Bruh that looks really good lmao. I've never actually had a steamed or deep fried prawn. I've had deep fried shrimp and I hate it cause its always over cooked.

I've never played the record game either. If by record game you mean, who can eat the most. When I'm alone I do watch some sort of food video or quick video while I eat. To take a break from what I'm doing. I used to watch food ranger and Mark Weins but they are too cringy and I cant stand them anymore. The person that I love is by the YouTube channel "Strictly dumpling" you should take a look. He's coming to Pakistan in a week too.

man, prawns we make here are very simple.

In a tractor tilling cone - yes, i mean it; i had a broken one - i took it and cleaned up and welded 4 legs below and i lite up wood fire under it. In oil, put in some butter, then garlic. Then home made peri-peri paste. then put the prawns in and cook until cooked with shell on.

Sauce or no sauce; it is a potent killer.View attachment 595729
Could you give me the recipe for the homemade peri-peri paste again, pretty please

View attachment 595209

Also looks really good. I've been trying to buy the stroopwafel costco bur it's kinda overpriced in my opinion. For 35 its 30$ kinda much for a thin waffle and maple syrup in between it.

On Sunday my mother made a simple dinner : peas fried in oil and then sprinkled with red chilli powder and salt. Had this with chapatis and rice.

Must say it was nice.
Deep fried or shallow fried cause wouldnt they get really hard?

Bruh that looks really good lmao. I've never actually had a steamed or deep fried prawn. I've had deep fried shrimp and I hate it cause its always over cooked.

I've never played the record game either. If by record game you mean, who can eat the most. When I'm alone I do watch some sort of food video or quick video while I eat. To take a break from what I'm doing. I used to watch food ranger and Mark Weins but they are too cringy and I cant stand them anymore. The person that I love is by the YouTube channel "Strictly dumpling" you should take a look. He's coming to Pakistan in a week too.

Could you give me the recipe for the homemade peri-peri paste again, pretty please

Also looks really good. I've been trying to buy the stroopwafel costco bur it's kinda overpriced in my opinion. For 35 its 30$ kinda much for a thin waffle and maple syrup in between it.

I have met mark weins, nice man, but food ranger seems more realistic and enthusiastic.

As for youtube channels, try some like tasty, twisted, and even grandpa kitchen, indian channel but i like the concept, check the older videos in which the old man was actually alive and the concept is that they in a village, in between a forest, open sky and air, trees and bushes, greenery every where with chirps chirps , display of nature at finest, cook food in mass for the poor orphans/people. In the end of every video, they distribute the food. You will like it definitely keeping nationality aside. The old man referred to as grandpa died some months ago so his maybe son or someone has replaced him in the cooking. The channel is famous throughout the world however, i do laugh everytime they speak english

On Sunday my mother made a simple dinner : peas fried in oil and then sprinkled with red chilli powder and salt. Had this with chapatis and rice.

Must say it was nice.
So plain white rice or what ?

I have met mark weins, nice man, but food ranger seems more realistic and enthusiastic.

As for youtube channels, try some like tasty, twisted, and even grandpa kitchen, indian channel but i like the concept, check the older videos in which the old man was actually alive and the concept is that they in a village, in between a forest, open sky and air, trees and bushes, greenery every where with chirps chirps , display of nature at finest, cook food in mass for the poor orphans/people. In the end of every video, they distribute the food. You will like it definitely keeping nationality aside. The old man referred to as grandpa died some months ago so his maybe son or someone has replaced him in the cooking. The channel is famous throughout the world however, i do laugh everytime they speak english

So plain white rice or what ?
In beginning they both were ok. but mark wiens gets under my skin in a big way; trevor keeps repeating same phrases like a parrot which becomes annoying. Mikey Chen - i prefer his way.

per-peri paste is very simple. Just take dried peri-peri; if you dont have it, I think you should like similar but very different flavour - thai chilli. wash it; the add medium hot water; just around 2x height of what ever you have them at. Leave overnight to hydrate. Next morning; just add a 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of vinegar; liquidise the mix and put it in a bottle and refrigerate. Simple stuff. You can get exotic and add a few garlic cloves as well when liquidising.

In beginning they both were ok. but mark wiens gets under my skin in a big way; trevor keeps repeating same phrases like a parrot which becomes annoying. Mikey Chen - i prefer his way.
Mark weins, i forgot, some video, he eats a disgusting insect, by face, i knew he was resisting puke and yet faking a ‘WOW’

Mark weins, i forgot, some video, he eats a disgusting insect, by face, i knew he was resisting puke and yet faking a ‘WOW’
Yes, that monkey face of his and everything is wow... come man. say it for what it is. Mikey is better he will tell exactly how it is. Let us put it this way.... what do they both ... trevor/mark know of any thing decent to eat.

Yes, that monkey face of his and everything is wow... come man. say it for what it is. Mikey is better he will tell exactly how it is. Let us put it this way.... what do they both ... trevor/mark know of any thing decent to eat.
There is this one whitey, i don’t know his name but he has deep voice, actually judges food for good average or bad, he makes international vlogs, forgot his name, do you know ?

Had a rather delicious Leg of lamb rast with foasted potatoes and Veg gravy and cake. That was our late lunch on the 25th.
Today we went out and had Nihari, kunna paya from Karachi Cuisine in Norburry London. Food was good service was very pleasant and courteous.
Lovely time over the hols.
A

Back
Top Bottom