What's new

What ya eating?

In general iran cuisine is quite light and balanced for health and well being with some taste due to lesser use of oil.

If i visit any Pakistani buffet rest, i get heavy at just 2-3 fillings but if an irani cuisine then at least 4-5 + sweets
It is not that, i found there is just not much of variety in their food; only thing i liked there was ice cream which i thought was really marvellous - saffaron/pistahcio. May be we are too spoilt here with so much variation of foods as a melting pot. My experience of Pak food is very limited i confess to a few joints i have been to Mayfair in Fordsburg. Some are pretty good but others so so.

Why does tofu taste like grass, even after simmering it in salty water to take out the brine? No matter what I do to it, it still tastes like grass.

I had Italian today....cream mushroom pasta ....1 of my favorites!

Why does tofu taste like grass, even after simmering it in salty water to take out the brine? No matter what I do to it, it still tastes like grass.
You sure it is Tofu? :o:

The one in Europe is tasteless! Have to fry it in soy sauce to put some taste into it!

I had Italian today....cream mushroom pasta ....1 of my favorites!

You sure it is Tofu? :o:

The one in Europe is tasteless! Have to fry it in soy sauce to put some taste into it!
Yep, I tried everything. From mapo doufu to simply friend and eaten with black vinegar.

Thanks man.....lately I've been reduced to boiled eggs and canned tuna. Been very busy had no time to create anything.

Yes, I got lonely

*fried
Lord man, boiled eggs. and tuna. Why? If you are a student dont u have a mess hall for full meals? Here still, we have full dining facilities and you pay it as part of your fees.

Lord man, boiled eggs. and tuna. Why? If you are a student dont u have a mess hall for full meals? Here still, we have full dining facilities and you pay it as part of your fees.
That's only if you live in one if the residences. Anything at uni Is also like 2 times the price of what it is in a store.

That's only if you live in one if the residences. Anything at uni Is also like 2 times the price of what it is in a store.
what!.....

Here we pay it as part of tution fees; boarding includes laundry done for you including all full meals. They are excellent and full catering for halal/kosher/vegetarian.

what!.....

Here we pay it as part of tution fees; boarding includes laundry done for you including all full meals. They are excellent and full catering for halal/kosher/vegetarian.
Same here but what's the point of living in a chicken coup for the price of a large suit? It's not a good deal.

Beef Kobida
20200116_131235.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom