What's new

What would you like in the new 5th gen Pakistani fighter aircraft

They have oil deficiency syndrome !!!!!!!!!
Brother F-16 block 60/70 is a single engine fighter jet with payload of 7700 k.g. approax , so what do you say ?
I think if you can have the payload with single engine jet that's just as capable then fine

in a fifth gen fighter i would like to see side bay's for wvraams missiles.
opening the main belly bays would increase the rsc to the point its stealth is entirely compromised.
file.php
For Bvraam u mean.

Wow, calm down this isn't Start Trek.

Credit card and glass table :D
Okay than lets compromise on a sony walkman, cassete wala:D

examine this article again and focus on the 'cancelled' on most of these jets and than examine the first few sentences of the article again.
What my point was there is possibility to make jet with Mach 3 speed and you don' go with this speed all the time when you fly these machines 2.5 is good enough but in case when pilot need to get out of danger it' a way.

I would like to kick start by saying

Bubble canopy
Thrust vectoring
Twin engine
Possible twin seat or a version of it.
Modular design so even panels can easily be replaced during combat and upgrading easy
Radar absorbing paint

Lots missing so let's see what people think
super cruise without afterburner
internal weapons bay
high endurance
short take off and landing to enable use of discrete and secret airstrips

Pakistan should develop two variants.
Pakistan has extremely limited Time in case of war(Reaction Time) to inflict maximum damage before they start gaining Pakistan territory with High losses to Pakistani forces in our territory,Like in 1965 war.
A weak country like Pakistan will always have the need to revolutionize its advantage into superiority rather than just addressing it.

We need a Heavy Package for Anti-Tank role in the TOP eastern front of Kashmir,More suitable for ground role with (VSTOL) capability with primary focus on Anti-tank engagement. Maybe cross this all out and look for local helicopter projects,The deployment of t90 in the Kashmir sector is just the starting point of using armor and precision attacks in engagement ,This can prove to be a decisive factor for a defending army as has been proved from Syrian engagements with t90 t.
We need to address this in case war breaks out.

What my point was there is possibility to make jet with Mach 3 speed and you don' go with this speed all the time when you fly these machines 2.5 is good enough but in case when pilot need to get out of danger it' a way.
mach 2.3 to 2.4 is realistically possible, for mach 3 structural changes might be needed that could compromise stealth or reduce the planes manoveouribility.

Copy F-22 and replace X-band radars with Tetrahertz radars.

Nice Thread ......... A thread where everyone can share their wish list. Good for fan boys :yahoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom