What's new

What would you like in the new 5th gen Pakistani fighter aircraft

Quantum camouflage body frame
and why would you need that? :) It is not like people are shooting at your plane after the SEE them!

Anyway, i see now that it is more of fun thread anyway so its fine! :)

laser weapon
twin engin with 3 mach speed
better radar
twin seated
can they build that?

laser weapon
twin engin with 3 mach speed
better radar
twin seated
can they build that?
twin seater only needed in limited number, mass production will be single seater version, mach 3 speed and laser weapons are not a realistic goal, maybe in the more advanced blocks.

I also want it to look like an F-16.

I'm never letting go of my darling F-Sola.
paf will agree with u :D

CD player
:rofl:, its next gen, atleast give it a dvd den with amplifier , woofer and 4 speakers.:D

twin seater only needed in limited number, mass production will be single seater version, mach 3 speed and laser weapons are not a realistic goal, maybe in the more advanced blocks.
its not really unrealistic mach 5 is unrealistic if they talk about 5th generation they why think 4.5 or 4.9 generation we have to have twin engine with supersonic speedster tech is available in market someone have to steel it just like US steel scientist from Germany indian stole her bomb from west rest of the world.

Martian+Vedi+Cow ka cola= Ultra Hyper Super Powa.

On topic:
I want out fighter to be an air dominance fighter. Because we already have JF17 as MMRCA (medium multi role combat aircraft).
its not medium but a light fighter, we still need something on the lines of medium wieght strike package. Most plausible sceanario will be that Azm comes up with a medium wieght single engine multirole system and a 50-70 j20's are procured off the shelf for air superiority role. That will form a three pronged paf strategy. Jf 17 converted to block 3 as the main ada workhorse, Azm a mid tier strike packge with ada roles(mass produced), j 20 the high tier ada asset with capabilities to establish air superiority over indian skies and give breathing space for Azm to deliver its payload unhindered.

Hi
The topic itself is directionless since the need arises from threat matrix we are facing e.g on Naval or sea front we need a fighter that can do job with out being detected and have loiter time to safeguard on Land we need some thing which can evade Defense system and deliver payload for this purpose what i can say

We need a plane which has superior radar range plus data link capability with other planes as well as assets
We need a plane which will have enough loiter time for CAP / SEAD missions
We need a plane that can evade most probably the jamming pods and high tech since stealth is overkill in many scenarios

MOst importantly cost wise induction/manufacturing as well as flying cost should not be more than F16 better if JF17 and we dont have to rely on US/Europe

its not really unrealistic mach 5 is unrealistic if they talk about 5th generation they why think 4.5 or 4.9 generation we have to have twin engine with supersonic speedster tech is available in market someone have to steel it just like US steel scientist from Germany indian stole her bomb from west rest of the world.
even the raptor doesnt do mach 3, get realistic man.

and why would you need that? :) It is not like people are shooting at your plane after the SEE them!

Anyway, i see now that it is more of fun thread anyway so its fine! :)
Well i know radars can read signatures form kilometers apart and there are other methods for detection too, but i felt that hiding the object will increase it stealthiness cause even when its visible enemys devices and equipment can make a mistake in detecting incoming missile or aircraft.
Its like it could increase machiens stealthiness like by 10 pc . But come to think of it i would never want to see a quantumly camouflaged misisle and a nuclear tipped at that

in a fifth gen fighter i would like to see side bay's for wvraams missiles.
opening the main belly bays would increase the rsc to the point its stealth is entirely compromised.
file.php

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom