What's new

What would you like in the new 5th gen Pakistani fighter aircraft

I would like to kick start by saying

Bubble canopy
Thrust vectoring
Twin engine
Possible twin seat or a version of it.
Modular design so even panels can easily be replaced during combat and upgrading easy
Radar absorbing paint

Lots missing so let's see what people think

*Smaller size (closer to F-35) with Single engine
*Bubble canopy, Glass cockpit/LCD, HUD and Helmet-mounted display-HMD
*Advanced avionics with active phased array
*Stealthy, supermaneuverable, supercruise capability, vertical stabilizers;
*Chinese or Russian engine with thrust vectoring (TVC) nozzles
*extensive use of composites/carbon fiber; lightweight alloys
*reduced radar cross-section (RCS)
*treated with radar-absorbent material (RAM)
*infra-red search and track (IRST)
*Electro-optical target system (EOTS)
*Infra Red Electronic Countermeasures (IRCM)
*Long ranger BVR missile/Radiation missile/Air to Surface missile/laser guided missile

1. Canards
2. Single engine, probably WS-15
3. GAN based AESA radar, Turkish
4. EOTS
5. Aselsan HEWS’ DRFM-based jammer
6. Merlin Turkish BVR missile
7. Peregrine WVR Turkish missile with high-resolution dual-colour imaging infrared (IIR) seeker
8. Design based on Turkish TFX single engine

sir ap tu gussa hi kar gye hain. main ne kub kaha k aisa mumkin nahn?
no Bhai I am not at all angry. just read a few of your posts and kinda came to that conclusion. still many people do not believe that pakistan will make a 5th gen fighter but then again they didn't believe we could make jf17, al khalid, agusta subs, warships missile and nukes. so you are not alone if you do. have a lovely day and keep writing :)

no Bhai I am not at all angry. just read a few of your posts and kinda came to that conclusion. still many people do not believe that pakistan will make a 5th gen fighter but then again they didn't believe we could make jf17, al khalid, agusta subs, warships missile and nukes. so you are not alone if you do. have a lovely day and keep writing :)
bhai am not negative at all . everyone here is saying i want this i want that so i write that i want perfect jet thats it . dnt know about my posts which are showing negativity

bhai am not negative at all . everyone here is saying i want this i want that so i write that i want perfect jet thats it . dnt know about my posts which are showing negativity
sorry brother....my misunderstanding. please forgive me.

Heavy payload(7000-8000 k.g.) and good AESA radar equipped with 150+ k.m. air to air missiles !!!!!

bhai kiyu sharminda karty hain ap. ap senior hain i respect you sir
Love you too brother

Heavy payload(7000-8000 k.g.) and good AESA radar equipped with 150+ k.m. air to air missiles !!!!!
For that I guess it will have to be twin engined. Lot of guys here want a single engine aircraft. Not sure why They want a single engine

For that I guess it will have to be twin engined. Lot of guys here want a single engine aircraft. Not sure why They want a single engine
They have oil deficiency syndrome !!!!!!!!!
Brother F-16 block 60/70 is a single engine fighter jet with payload of 7700 k.g. approax , so what do you say ?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom