What's new

What would have Jinnah thought of Ajmal Kasab and gang, wonders SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
With overt and covert support by PA and a tacit approval from none other than Jinnah.

A charge maintained by India but denied by Pakistan, if the PA was indeed a party to the conflict then why wasn't PA mobilized earlier when they could have held Srinagar if that had been the case? Our Commander-in-Chief refused the Quaid's order to mobilize troops causing further delay. Under such circumstances, common sense and logic compels me to accept that it is unlikely the Pathan tribes enjoyed support from PA.

A safron terrorist arrives in his full glory! Oh thank you mighty vegetarian one for cleansing us of our sins by destroying our mosque! Accept our second mosque as tribute and destroy that too!

Shame on your country for supporting armed insurgencies inside your neighbour's borders and sowing the seeds of hatred and discord, what would have Gandhi thought? Tisk, tisk.

I beg to differ, Mukti Bahini and LTTE came way before anything else. India set the trend, others just followed and as for the second part. We have been blamed of having terrorists on our soil but not of harbouring them, that sort of absurdity comes from India alone.

In case you missed it, let me be the one to point out the obvious by telling you that it was sarcasm.

Good for you....

Yeah, the massacres they carried out of West Pakistanis/Biharis and other non-Bengali communities after the fall of Dhaka must have been carried out by aliens then.

It was a local insurgency supported by tribes from FATA, how is it in anyway related to the discussion at hand?

Since you brought up your irrelevant remarks lol, hurts when it bites you right in back of the @ss right? ;)

Anyways Kasab is from pakistan, is he not?

In that case the Afghans and US forces should be flogged for allowing sanctuaries on their side of the border too, cross-border raids, remember? It's the largest anti-terrorist campaign in the history of mankind on 2250km of amongst the most porous stretches of land in the entire world, you think it surprises me to see border crossing terrorists?

This is a bad thread to meet you on Joe, plenty of mudslinging and country bashing.
As for the question you put up, Gibraltar was a covert military Op, we are talking about using proxies to further agendas.

Hmmm. You obviously didn't see the broad grin on me mug. The commandos were to have posed as locals rising up in righteous indignation, remember?

I'm playing fair and not quoting Tariq Ali about Kashmir 48, please note. Guess I'm aging rapidly.

Actually, while this thread has some basis in the observations of Aftab Alam JJ et al.; some other thought comes to my mind:
What does Ajmal Kasab think of Jinnah?

That will be more relevant to the present times and the present state of Pakistan.

Indeed, most of these fundamentalist types reject Jinnah as a "kafir" and Pakistan as an "abomination". They harbour pan-Islamic ideals and see Pakistan as a splinter in their goals for a Pan-Islamic Union, seeing as Pakistan is a nation founded on the basis of Islamic Nationalism.

This...from you????

Operation Gibraltar, anyone?

Junagarh & Manavadar - Oct 1947

Hyderabad - Sep 1948

Goa Dec - 1961

What's the difference - all aimed at acquisition of territory for freedom.

Since you brought up your irrelevant remarks lol, hurts when it bites you right in back of the @ss right? ;)

Talk substance, not sass.

Anyways Kasab is from pakistan, is he not?

Indeed he is, but Azam-al-Amriki is from America, do you get where I am taking this?

. Actually this has been a prolonged weakness of us hindus, late reaction. But thank god that we wiped out that disgraceful structure from the face of the earth and rightfully claiming our heritage. Next stop kashi, mathura and whatever places where a masjid was built by demolishing a great hindu temple.
i am sure unlike the rest, the likes of Taj Mahal will never come into dispute......since they don't churn out any $$$$$$. :cheers:

For Muslims of India, it is rooted in the ghettoization of Muslims through continued persecution after partition. It provides them security and help maintain their separate identity, which they feel has been threatened continually. Why do most Muslims in India wear caps in order to project their separate identity - has anybody in India tried to understand this phenomenon. I see only limited number of Pakistanis wearing caps even in the mosques these days, what to talk of out there in cities etc.

It is surprising when you say there is no counter weight to strong Islamic hue in Pakistan. Pakistan is fighting back against extremism and terrorism on all fronts military, social, societal, political and on media etc etc. On Pakistani TV channels the religious figures are asked pretty hostile questions and are subjected to literal hostility if they try to profess what is not the norm.

We are moving forward sure-footed and positively and will prevail. I have no doubt about it.

That's good to hear, really good to hear. It's just that the numbers seem to be frightfully small on one side, frightfully large on the other. You know which side every Indian liberal is backing, I'm sure.

He would cry and cry hard. He didnt want to create this Pakistan. His Pakistan was something else.

A charge maintained by India but denied by Pakistan, if the PA was indeed a party to the conflict then why wasn't PA mobilized earlier when they could have held Srinagar if that had been the case? Our Commander-in-Chief refused the Quaid's order to mobilize troops causing further delay. Under such circumstances, common sense and logic compels me to accept that it is unlikely the Pathan tribes enjoyed support from PA.

Then was it NSA (Non State Actors) controlled and spurred on by "Loose Cannons" within the Estt.?
Then this familiar screen-play goes back a long way. But never mind that!

Actually the thought of: What does Ajmal Kasab think of Jinnah?
is far more compelling to me, and IMHO worthy of some discussion.

Indeed, most of these fundamentalist types reject Jinnah as a "kafir" and Pakistan as an "abomination". They harbour pan-Islamic ideals and see Pakistan as a splinter in their goals for a Pan-Islamic Union, seeing as Pakistan is a nation founded on the basis of Islamic Nationalism.

Very ironic. Because those of us outside see Pakistan with the lowest degree of nationalism amongst most of the major Islamic countries.

It comes through strongly online here as well. Where you do not rally around the flag and instead all individually attack India and Indians.

Jinnah is responsible for about 1 million death during partition, why he would be worried about someone who just killed 166 in mumbai. He would have just said that "yeh to hona hi tha because mejority is oppressing minority!"

Hmmm. You obviously didn't see the broad grin on me mug. The commandos were to have posed as locals rising up in righteous indignation, remember?

My friend, I repeat again, the question is about proxies. Using mercenaries and terrorist organizations, hired guns and murderers to forward national objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom