What's new

What would have Jinnah thought of Ajmal Kasab and gang, wonders SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, Jinnah never ruled over India, but one wonders how Babur must be turning in his grave.
One wonders how many Bharat Mata Sapoots are keen to condemn the destruction of one of India's ruler's heritage.
. What heritage are you talking about?? The one that was built by demolishing one of hindu's most important places of worship. The babari masjid is a disgrace to muslim community itself as it represents all the bad things that their community is famous for. You should thank that it got demolished. What would you have done if someone demolished mecca and madina and built their own monuments, wouldn't you do the same thing as babari masjid demolishion??

People like Ajmal Kasab and his masters in Pakistan are despised by most in Pakistan.

We hope to send everyone of them to meet worse fates than that of Kasab.

Jinnah would have never allowed a Kasab to be created in Pakistan.

We need not clarify ourselves in front of these people, they are welcome to live in the utopian paradise that the media paints for them and waste away their energies pondering over the mindset of the average Pakistani.

Gandhi would also not have thought about Godse and the gang

. What heritage are you talking about?? The one that was built by demolishing one of hindu's most important places of worship. The babari masjid is a disgrace to muslim community itself as it represents all the bad things that their community is famous for. You should thank that it got demolished. What would you have done if someone demolished mecca and madina and built their own monuments, wouldn't you do the same thing as babari masjid demolishion??

A safron terrorist arrives in his full glory! Oh thank you mighty vegetarian one for cleansing us of our sins by destroying our mosque! Accept our second mosque as tribute and destroy that too!

Shame on your country for supporting armed insurgencies inside your neighbour's borders and sowing the seeds of hatred and discord, what would have Gandhi thought? Tisk, tisk.
. Weren't you people doing the same thing for the past 3 decades against india?? Maybe its your turn to taste your own medicine. And tell me apart from your country which other country blames india for the insurgencies in your country given the fact that every second day some or the other country blames you as the single largest reason for terrorism in the world with india being the biggest victim??

A safron terrorist arrives in his full glory! Oh thank you mighty vegetarian one for cleansing us of our sins by destroying our mosque! Accept our second mosque as tribute and destroy that too!

It was never your mosque.

If you are referring to the fact that you have some claim from before Partition, your forefathers gave that up 1947.

The mosque and issues surrounding it, are all Indian, and will be deliberated upon and the issue closed by Indians alone.

Thank you.

. Insha allah we will achieve success one day and claim what is rightfully ours.

. Weren't you people doing the same thing for the past 3 decades against india?? Maybe its your turn to taste your own medicine. And tell me apart from your country which other country blames india for the insurgencies in your country given the fact that every second day some or the other country blames you as the single largest reason for terrorism in the world with india being the biggest victim??

I beg to differ, Mukti Bahini and LTTE came way before anything else. India set the trend, others just followed and as for the second part. We have been blamed of having terrorists on our soil but not of harbouring them, that sort of absurdity comes from India alone.

It was never your mosque.

If you are referring to the fact that you have some claim from before Partition, your forefathers gave that up 1947.

The mosque and issues surrounding it, are all Indian, and will be deliberated upon and the issue closed by Indians alone.

Thank you.

In case you missed it, let me be the one to point out the obvious by telling you that it was sarcasm.

. Insha allah we will achieve success one day and claim what is rightfully ours.

Good for you....

I beg to differ, Mukti Bahini and LTTE came way before anything else. India set the trend, others just followed and as for the second part. We have been blamed of having terrorists on our soil but not of harbouring them, that sort of absurdity comes from India alone.
Mukti Bahini was not a terrorist organization.

We need not clarify ourselves in front of these people, they are welcome to live in the utopian paradise that the media paints for them and waste away their energies pondering over the mindset of the average Pakistani.

He is not clarifying anything. Instead, what is written by Asim are sobering sane thoughts which are the need of the hour.

Gandhi would also not have thought about Godse and the gang

What relevance does this have to the subject ?

Asim I have grown up with and around Muslims in Bihar.

Even today in spite of what many of you may believe, my closest friend is a Muslim, and I still have college day Muslim friends in some of Mumbai's most hardcore Muslim strongholds.

The general sentiment even here in India is that the educated moderate few silently watch what's happening to their uneducated youth and maintain a low profile - not so much for fear of backlash of the the Hindu majority around them but terror of the fundamental indoctrinate youth of their own community.

I will give you an example.

Muslims in Mumbai know what is happening. They are also well aware what happened in 1992. Many of them (educated, moderate) still argue that had it not been for Dawood and his bomb blasts, many more of them would have been killed.

I know well the stories of POTA, of the police, of door to door Muslim markings, etc. We do not live in a vacuum.

So the Muslim moderates in spite of knowing what's happening in their community, keep quiet, and go along with the community flow.

They know they will be targeted should anything happen. So they choose to live within or close to Muslim dense pockets for the safety of numbers.

And they dare not speak up and out against what anti-national thing is happening under their nose, because the repercussions then will be even worse.

What then can you do in Pakistan? Where there is no counter-weight worth its name?

And the government and military is strongly Islamic in hue - even beyond the class of 1971 / Zia-era cadres moving on?

In Pakistan its different in the sense that people are ready to fight and get in your face with these Mullahs. More or less we have beenb affected more by it. You have Hindu-Muslim issues we have Muslim and Islamism issues. Counterwieghts are always there and in Pakistan despite the threat to life we still endure and press harder.

To me its my patriotic duty to improve Pakistan as a modern and successful state. Which is only possible through first establishing four things: Justice, Secularism, Freedom and Democracy.

Rest of the things like law and order, respect for law, end of corruption will all follow.

Justice is the most important aspect it actually leads to the other three things as those are what makes everything fair, equal and neutral. Qualities that we give a taste of on this forum and qualities that actually led to our success in the first place.

. You think you need not clarify coz you know you can never clarify. Entire world's opinion can't be wrong for pakistan.

No the Americans accuse you of that as well.

So do Afghans.

So do the Iranians.

And soon so will the Chinese.

In case you missed it, let me be the one to point out the obvious by telling you that it was sarcasm.

Ok, I missed it in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom