What's new

What will the new PM of India do to improve relations with Italy?

I think we should strengthen relations with Italy. Gladiator was a great movie. :)

but mostly fake. It was not that bloody. Gladiators were big stars in old rome and their training cost a fortune. You cant afford to let them die easily. :D

Im 21 years old and lived in Delhi till I was 18 , so 18 years, I was always under the impression that the nightlife there was really bad. Now I would really love to know which are these great "nightclubs" that they visit. :rofl: This is not LA or new york u dumbass , " hey , let's get drunk and get some bitches at the nightclub" , "Hey , it's 11 in the night , all the bars would be open , let's go to a bar and pick up some bitches" :rofl:. You are too funny and delusional

There are plenty of nightclubs and pubs in Delhi where people hang out till late at night. You were probably still in school till you were in Delhi since you were 18 when you left.

But Sir, there is no way, IN naval officers would have been let off, if they are in same situation, especially when the victims are westerners.
We did see what the US navy did, when it absolved itself of the crime in killing of Indian nationals in UAE flagged fishing boat near UAE!

You may well be right that Indian soldiers in a similar situation might have been treated the same but you have to admit that outrage in India would be equal to or at a much greater level than in Italy. Which is why we should be careful about what precedent we wish to set.

They are soldiers of our nation. Not they are in court but our entire nation. Those two soldiers most likely didn´t even fire the guns. The ones who did are still in italy. Do you want punish someone who is innocent? Beside that they did their duty for our nation and in this you can´t punish them, only our nation and we will pay the compensations.

Dont gimme a dumb response. When the vessel was detained all the soldiers were questioned, and they wont be foolish to hand over innocents. And the Gun which fired the shots have been proved through forensic evidence.
Do yu know the meaning of innocent dumbo? Do yu have a history of piracy near Indian shores?

Dont gimme a dumb response. When the vessel was detained all the soldiers were questioned, and they wont be foolish to hand over innocents. And the Gun which fired the shots have been proved through forensic evidence.
Do yu know the meaning of innocent dumbo? Do yu have a history of piracy near Indian shores?

The guns don´t even match the guns used from our military. You can read this also at the official report. Its doubtful that this specific ships even meet and totally different incidents are mixed up.

And yes we have a history of piracy near indian shores.

Anyway, dont know why I have this image of pope on a popemobile charging at us ..with scores of crusaders behind him.. in slow mo :fie:

At least it's a kind pope, so it's a pleasant image. :lol: However his predecessor

salida-benedicto-xvi-pico-o-picotazo-L-GkbZIg.jpeg

:D

At least it's a kind pope, so it's a pleasant image. :lol: However his predecessor

salida-benedicto-xvi-pico-o-picotazo-L-GkbZIg.jpeg

:D

What do you know about his predecessor? Sorry but keep religion out of it. Papa Benedetto is nice and kind and has a great sense for humor and irony. He is just much more shy than our current papa. Please show respect.

What do you know about his predecessor? Sorry but keep religion out of it. Papa Benedetto is nice and kind and has a great sense for humor and irony. He is just much more shy than our current papa. Please show respect.

Learn to take a joke, humourless German.

i agree and i hope a solution is found soon.
Mate i would urge you not to get offended by the posts of some of the Indian members here as we Indians have a world wide reputation of being a race of emotional fools.Italy is an extremely important ally of India in Europe other than France and Germany.We have shared friendly relations since our independence way back since 1947.Italy is the 5th largest trading partner of India in Europe and we have quite a number of people of Indian origin living in Italy.So it would be a blunder if our Govt. chooses to derail this age old relationship with a G-8 member because of those two marines.Plus India being the second biggest market in the world presents a lucrative opportunity for the Italian companies to increase their foothold in India.So personally i think it would be better for the sake of both the countries that we resolve this matter soon through bilateral talks.
P.S.:-I am actually quite sympathetic towards those 2 Italian marines as they are the soldiers of their country and were only doing their jobs and personally i feel that this incident is rather a case of some misunderstanding and hence the marines should be shown leniancy by the Indian judiciary.:coffee:

Learn to take a joke, humourless German.

i dont take jokes about my religion.

Mate i would urge you not to get offended by the posts of some of the Indian members here as we Indians have a world wide reputation of being a race of emotional fools.Italy is an extremely important ally of India in Europe other than France and Germany.We have shared friendly relations since our independence way back since 1947.Italy is the 5th largest trading partner of India in Europe and we have quite a number of people of Indian origin living in Italy.So it would be a blunder if our Govt. chooses to derail this age old relationship with a G-8 member because of those two marines.Plus India being the second biggest market in the world presents a lucrative opportunity for the Italian companies to increase their foothold in India.So personally i think it would be better for the sake of both the countries that we resolve this matter soon through bilateral talks.
P.S.:-I am actually quite sympathetic towards those 2 Italian marines as they are the soldiers of their country and were only doing their jobs and personally i feel that this incident is rather a case of some misunderstanding and hence the marines should be shown leniancy by the Indian judiciary.:coffee:

you know what else we have in common we you guys? we too are known as emotional fools. :D

No, they wont get the death penalty.

The death penalty is reserved for the most brutal acts of murder only. "Simply" shooting two people out of sheer ignorance and negligence is not enough to award somebody with the death penalty in India.

From the facts of the case, it is difficult to justify an arraignment stronger than manslaughter.

No, they wont get the death penalty.

The death penalty is reserved for the most brutal acts of murder only. "Simply" shooting two people out of sheer ignorance and negligence is not enough to award somebody with the death penalty in India.

From the facts of the case, it is difficult to justify an arraignment stronger than manslaughter.

I dont like people like you traiter

well they have a great job, attend greatest nightclubs and party there. Not the worst life if you ask me.

Just your claims, nothing else.. Might be loading and unloading cargo's in the embassy or washing the Italian ambassador's underwear for all I care..

I dont like people like you traiter
So nowadays any tom,dick or harry like you can call me a traitor!!May i ask about your patriotic contribution to this nation so far!I think i am way more patriotic than most of you loudmouths out here.You guys are literally ruining the image of our country in an international forum by abusing a foreign country because of the deeds of 2 individuals.Plus,some of you are insulting the Catholic religion which is an extremely unfortunate thing to do.We are the representatives of our nation in this international forum,so i would expect us to behave like one.Most of you are blabbering like a bunch of emotional retards.I,on the other hand knows the implication of this type of senseless blabbering.We simply can't jeopardize our relation with a G-8 country just because of this single incident.You people are the sole reason why we have got a dubious international reputation of being a country full of loud mouths.....

Back
Top Bottom