What's new

What will happen to Pakistan as a fallout of unstable Afghanistan

Precisely what Afghanis SHOULD be thinking.!

We are ready to take Oxus river if they are fed up with it.

Anaxing Afghanistan can solve a whole heap of issues.... @farhan_9909 - no? :P
Redrawing boundaries (or attempting to) is a very bad idea in today's world

Redrawing boundaries (or attempting to) is a very bad idea in today's world

Tell that to the hash addicts across the border.

From our perspective

If they recognize the D.Line = Fine
If they don't recognise the D.Line = Fine

We don't have a border dispute with them, THEY have one with us. We are happy with D.Line or accepting them as our new province.

Just fence and mine the damn border, to facilitate families on both side of border - give them on arrival visa. And yeah close all trade route, they send bombs, weapons and drugs in disguise of trade. They already have route via Iran, so we are not bound to provide them this facility. As far as our trade with Central Asia is concerned, we can go via Iran.

Tell that to the hash addicts across the border.

From our perspective

If they recognize the D.Line = Fine
If they don't recognise the D.Line = Fine

We don't have a border dispute with them, THEY have one with us. We are happy with D.Line or accepting them as our new province.

I would be tempted to talk of LOC and Kashmir and the crazy parallel there, but that would take us so off track...

An interesting hyothesis.. What will be the scenario if 10 years down the line (or sooner) Afg Manages to acquire Nuclear Weps ...

I would be tempted to talk of LOC and Kashmir and the crazy parallel there, but that would take us so off track...

An interesting hyothesis.. What will be the scenario if 10 years down the line (or sooner) Afg Manages to acquire Nuclear Weps ...

more interesting hypothesis would be india getting nuked in the next 10 months

Why is it that good posters from India are so stuck on constipated conspiracy theories?

Why oh why

What happened to their high GRE score once they joined PDF

What the heck happened that they lost so much of their analytical ability?

Why?

A diseas not too different from Islamist sickness aka Hindutvadi sickness?

perhaps?

2014 , 2024 - 2054 whenever NATO decides to leave , looking at Afghanistan of past & present if destability occurs the barrels will soon turn towards Pakistan or may happen at once .. ref " syria and iraq "" fence and secure the border , seal this god damn 1700kms and let afghans deal with their issues. What purpose are hundreds and thousands of rangers personals are serving occupying city properties and running bakeries , chai / pan shops , restaurants , water hydrants & shadi halls. Arent they suppose to be border security !!?

For all those who laughed at our analysis of 2014:
BBC News - Afghanistan Taliban 'confident of victory' over Nato

Truth is bitter.
Ah....Sir Ranger,

Afghanistan has nothing to loose.As I have stated earlier that question isn't here as if Americans have lost war against Afghanistan, for due to the past observation of Russian scenario...many things were obvious.The right question here is as if Americans have succeed in damaging Pakistan or not?
I tell you,Americans didn't arrived to wage war and take over Afghanistan.Americans have arrived to damage us,as Afghanistan is not a nuclear state nor it's currency was equal to Indian currency in past years.It was Pakistan,it was all about us!
Look at us now,how much we are damaged..our economical infrastructure,our major loss of lives,one dependency upon IMF.Our image is tarnished and our tourism sector is almost dead,just because of supporting 'Operation Enduring Freedom',we are facing TTP now.Our army is deployed upon Afghan border thus our pressure has reduced on Indo-Pak border.I don't blame Americans for this completely as they simply took benefit of our uncapablities to sustain pressure and our pseudo policies.We would have failed them if our infrastructure and co-ordination was strong and smooth with one another.
Thus,the best solution here is that Pakistan must seal her borders and review her policy in case of Afghanistan.We cannot afford to engage ourselves with Afghanistan,we must try to sustain our relationship at every level ie we must approach towards those elements which can help us to communicate with tribal lords and other tribes/groups as well as our government must continue to sustain relationship with Afghan regime.Mark my words that if we succeed in replenishing/reviving our lobby in Afghanistan then Afghan regime's attitude will be changed drastically.I also agree with your point that is why I am suggesting this.
I also agree with Mr.Farhan's point of view to some extent,we need to deal with Afghan refugees and consider visa policy as well.Stable Afghanistan with strong influence of Pakistani lobby inside it will not only support our back,but it will also effect positively upon Pak-Iran relationships as our border with Iran will not be affected by these terrorist,and for this our Intel and counter terrorism policy and cross border security must be strong.

-Regards

Last edited:

Pakistan , India and China got their nukes before they got sanitation and water.

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will too.

Great. I don't think they need them though. They have no active disputes with any countries which could lead to war.

Back
Top Bottom