What's new

What will happen to Pakistan as a fallout of unstable Afghanistan

2014 , 2024 - 2054 whenever NATO decides to leave , looking at Afghanistan of past & present if destability occurs the barrels will soon turn towards Pakistan or may happen at once .. ref " syria and iraq "" fence and secure the border , seal this god damn 1700kms and let afghans deal with their issues. What purpose are hundreds and thousands of rangers personals are serving occupying city properties and running bakeries , chai / pan shops , restaurants , water hydrants & shadi halls. Arent they suppose to be border security !!?

Well said my bro

Well said

This is what I tell my Urdu spanking community brothers and relatives

If we rid ourselves of Bhatta Khor sitting in London

if we actively work and support our police system

there is no forking need to have rangers deployed full forking time in a mega city like Karachi

If we can ramp down our Mohajirism, we can work together to make Karachi as the best city in the region.

This will allow Pak army and rangers to concentrate on the borders

peace

Ah....Sir Ranger,

Afghanistan has nothing to loose.As I have stated earlier that question isn't here as if Americans have lost war against Afghanistan, for due to the past observation of Russian scenario...many things were obvious.The right question here is as if Americans have succeed in damaging Pakistan or not?
I tell you,Americans didn't arrived to wage war and take over Afghanistan.Americans have arrived to damage us,as Afghanistan is not a nuclear state nor it's currency was equal to Indian currency in past years.It was Pakistan,it was all about us!
Look at us now,how much we are damaged..our economical infrastructure,our major loss of lives,one dependency upon IMF.Our image is tarnished and our tourism sector is almost dead,just because of supporting 'Operation Enduring Freedom',we are facing TTP now.Our army is deployed upon Afghan border thus our pressure has reduced on Indo-Pak border.I don't blame Americans for this completely as they simply took benefit of our uncapablities to sustain pressure and our pseudo policies.We would have failed them if our infrastructure and co-ordination was strong and smooth with one another.
Thus,the best solution here is that Pakistan must seal her borders and review her policy in case of Afghanistan.We cannot afford to engage ourselves with Afghanistan,we must try to sustain our relationship at every level ie we must approach towards those elements which can help us to communicate with tribal lords and other tribes/groups as well as our government must continue to sustain relationship with Afghan regime.Mark my words that if we succeed in replenishing/reviving our lobby in Afghanistan then Afghan regime's attitude will be changed drastically.I also agree with your point that is why I am suggesting this.
I also agree with Mr.Farhan's point of view to some extent,we need to deal with Afghan refugees and consider visa policy as well.Stable Afghanistan with strong influence of Pakistani lobby inside it will not only support our back,but it will also effect positively upon Pak-Iran relationships as our border with Iran will not be affected by these terrorist,and for this our Intel and counter terrorism policy and cross border security must be strong.

-Regards

my dear Sir

for your conspiracy theory to be true, we must accept that Mullah Munawwar and Imran Khan and ch. Nisar are all American agents as they all support TTP directly or indirectly.

It is easy to find scape goat aka Uncle Sam

it is mighty difficult to look into our own gariban and point to our shortcomings and our own tendencies to kill our fellow Pakistanis and destroy our state

Lal masjid was done by Americans too

Burqaposh Mullah was an American agent

So was his dead Jahannnumi brother

Yes

please carry on with constipated conspiracy theories

Please carry on.

As if we have any shortage of Sazshi kahanian

Last edited:
Have you been to downtown Kandahar? Please don't compare apples to oranges for justice's sake!

Karan was talking about 10 years into the future.

Also, I don't believe India and Pakistani cities in 1998 and Chinese cities in 1964 were much better.

Anyway, since you claim to know so much I will give the benefit of the doubt to you.

We should not consider what will happen if Afghanistan fall

What we need to do is to take few steps

*Fence the border and than Mine it
*Completely Ban the supply route of both NATO and Afghan govt through Pakistan,Afghan govt already has now access to iranian route
*End this refugee drama and set a visa on arrival policy,No one from Afghanistan should be allowed without proper visa and the stay should be for max 15-30days.
*Don't interfere in Afghanistan internal affair

Now after this Not only we will become immune to afterwards situation in Afghanistan but will also be able to defeat TTP easily than before.

Sounds so simple and great, wonder why not being implemented.

Karan was talking about 10 years into the future.

Yaar Nick

Karan threw a stink bmb

There was no need for your to pick it up, and lick it and try to pass it along as if it was barfi

Come on

We don't have to rub each other's noses in the dirt all the time

if you want to lick Afghanistanis be my guest

but arguing about

-- bum maro bum
-- mit jai ghum

is the hallmark of Islamists

So as an Indian, try to avoid if you want to be distinct.

hope you understand

Afghanistan.... The country that still needs, FOOD, FUEL, LOGISTICS & LABOR from PAKISTAN!

jg5dvn.jpg

2nbac5d.jpg

AN ANA CHECK POST (UNMANNED, OF COURSE)!

14j2jgw.jpg

WOW THESE KIDS HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE LATEST AMENITIES OF MODERN LIFE, DON'T THEY?

iefp6s.jpg

AND OF COURSE, IT's SUPER SAFE!

Anyway, since you claim to know so much I will give the benefit of the doubt to you.

I have been there, you have not, I have worked with Afghans and their GOVERNMENT, you have not. I can speak from 1st hand experience, you can merely theorize.

Afghanistan.... The country that still needs, FOOD, FUEL, LOGISTICS & LABOR from PAKISTAN!

jg5dvn.jpg

2nbac5d.jpg

AN ANA CHECK POST (UNMANNED, OF COURSE)!

14j2jgw.jpg

WOW THESE KIDS HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE LATEST AMENITIES OF MODERN LIFE, DON'T THEY?

iefp6s.jpg

AND OF COURSE, IT's SUPER SAFE!

I have been there, you have not, I have worked with Afghans and their GOVERNMENT, you have not. I can speak from 1st hand experience, you can merely theorize.

That's why I gave you the benefit of doubt. Tone can improve.

Time will tell where Afghanistan goes.

Yaar Nick

Karan threw a stink bmb

There was no need for your to pick it up, and lick it and try to pass it along as if it was barfi

Come on

We don't have to rub each other's noses in the dirt all the time

if you want to lick Afghanistanis be my guest

but arguing about

-- bum maro bum
-- mit jai ghum

is the hallmark of Islamists

So as an Indian, try to avoid if you want to be distinct.

hope you understand

It was just a hypothetical situation he was contemplating. I don't think it was worth getting so emotional about. It's a possibility. Anyway, I am out of this.

Godspeed.

No - D line means that Afghanistan is our 5th province. Not a bad bargain at all!

Not so fast pal.

Or Pakistan as their 35th province -:) Provinces of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a friendly reminder to Pakistanis who never tire of praising the Afghans for their valor (adjective coming to mind like "graveyard of empires" etc. etc.) before they start another wet dream of owning Afghanistan!

Time will tell where Afghanistan goes.

Well past times do tell that Afghanistani war lords end up in Dilli

BECAUSE

drum roll pl

When Rajas sitting in Dilli make the rajas sitting in Lahore too weak to fight.
Not only make them weak directly but also dilli rajas have a habit of colluding with Afghanistani warlords in order to make Lahore raja weaker

Monkeys fighting over one piece of bread (like an Indian poster has already said so eloquently)

Not so fast pal.

Or Pakistan as their 35th province -:) Provinces of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a friendly reminder to Pakistanis who never tire of praising the Afghans for their valor (adjective coming to mind like "graveyard of empires" etc. etc.) before they start another wet dream of owning Afghanistan!

you my dear are living in a $hitty world of 1700s

It is time for you to update and move to 2014

Thank you

I am sure thats what you think/thought about India and see what happened in your wars with India! Sorry for the jolt pal

Why are you doing India-Pak $hit shoveling. Family business perhaps?

Just wondering

as to why you utterly refuse to see the title of the thread and post accordingly

you my dear are living in a $hitty world of 1700s

It is time for you to update and move to 2014

Thank you

But isn't that the whole Muslim/Islam/Pak problem that they have been living in the past for far too long! Always dipping into history to make points in the present. Do you seriously think you can make Afghanistan as your 5th province. It is a serious qn

It was just a hypothetical situation he was contemplating. I don't think it was worth getting so emotional about. It's a possibility. Anyway, I am out of this.

Oh yeah

Possibilities and then there are possibilities

FYI

there is a possibility that a mouse could fork a lion

Do you go about posting that possibility on an international forum

and thus sullying the good name of India?

Huh?

But isn't that the whole Muslim/Islam/Pak problem that they have been living in the past for far too long! Always dipping into history to make points in the present. Do you seriously think you can make Afghanistan as your 5th province. It is a serious qn

So at least try NOT TO please

at least at your level

instead of spreading Ind-Pak $hit.

off course you may continue if that happens to be your way to earn a living.

yes off course

Back
Top Bottom