What's new

What will happen to Pakistan as a fallout of unstable Afghanistan

Oh yeah

Possibilities and then there are possibilities

FYI

there is a possibility that a mouse could fork a lion

Do you go about posting that possibility on an international forum

and thus sullying the good name of India?

Huh?

Brilliant post sir, could not have put it better myself.

you my dear are living in a $hitty world of 1700s

It is time for you to update and move to 2014

Thank you

Why are you doing India-Pak $hit shoveling. Family business perhaps?

Just wondering

as to why you utterly refuse to see the title of the thread and post accordingly

Look if I am stupid in the evening I will still be the same next morning. So if Pak has an attitude that I am trying to illustrate thru another relationship (Pak-India) I am quite right to assume the same vis-a-vis another situation (Pak-Afghan)

Look if I am stupid in the evening I will still be the same next morning. So if Pak has an attitude that I am trying to illustrate thru another relationship (Pak-India) I am quite right to assume the same vis-a-vis another situation (Pak-Afghan)

Oh yaar naaraz na hona

Chalo chal ker chai (virtual off course) peetay hain

OK?

Ghusssa jaanay do please

and

please please post something related to the topic of the thread. Thank you

I wouldn't be too quick to mine the border.
All they are going to do is dig them up and use all those explosives against you.

Or they'll just march a herd of animals to make a secret path.

I wouldn't be too quick to mine the border.
All they are going to do is dig them up and use all those explosives against you.

Or they'll just march a herd of animals to make a secret path.

That's just figure of speech

The real emphasis is for both Pakistan and Afghanistan to get serious about respecting and controlling the border.

I wish we had used NATO resources to strengthen the Af-Pak border

That would have done more than what anyone ever do to defeat Talibarbarians

peace

Until the time Pakistanis not stop thinking Afghanistan as their backyard, any fallout in Afghanistan will always be felt in Pakistan.

Well said my bro

Well said

This is what I tell my Urdu spanking community brothers and relatives

If we rid ourselves of Bhatta Khor sitting in London

if we actively work and support our police system

there is no forking need to have rangers deployed full forking time in a mega city like Karachi

If we can ramp down our Mohajirism, we can work together to make Karachi as the best city in the region.

This will allow Pak army and rangers to concentrate on the borders

peace

my dear Sir

for your conspiracy theory to be true, we must accept that Mullah Munawwar and Imran Khan and ch. Nisar are all American agents as they all support TTP directly or indirectly.

It is easy to find scape goat aka Uncle Sam

it is mighty difficult to look into our own gariban and point to our shortcomings and our own tendencies to kill our fellow Pakistanis and destroy our state

Lal masjid was done by Americans too

Burqaposh Mullah was an American agent

So was his dead Jahannnumi brother

Yes

please carry on with constipated conspiracy theories

Please carry on.

As if we have any shortage of Sazshi kahanian
Lol Mr.Historian,
Will you please quit twisting around my post:woot:
When am I denying your analysis? And using Americans as scapegoat :woot:
I have said already that Americans have taken benefit of our weakness and pseudo policy,plus our failure to sustain pressure,read my post again!
And show me that where I have blamed Americans for Lal-Masjid siege?Infact,at this point both of us are on same page once again dear brother.Exactly,there is no denying over that due to our non serious attitude and corruption,this labyrinth is created and these TTP minotaurs are taking our lives,as we have failed to sustain pressure and to correct our infrastructural lapses,and if you have followed my earlier posts you will find out that I have been stating continuously that our weakness is the key factor of our doom.However,I reject this idea that Americans are so innocent and sincere that they never intended to destabilize/damage us...what do you think?...that they have approached Afghanistan to have chana chat?:woot:
lol,famous Osama hunt..now resting inside ocean bed...while our pathetic corrupted judiciary is still butt hurt over Abbotabad commission report,reminds of Operation woodland and Operation Mangoose..lol
And be very careful next time with your tone:)

-Regards

Last edited:
Not so fast pal.

Or Pakistan as their 35th province -:) Provinces of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a friendly reminder to Pakistanis who never tire of praising the Afghans for their valor (adjective coming to mind like "graveyard of empires" etc. etc.) before they start another wet dream of owning Afghanistan!

We have no imperialist designs in the Afghanis. They need to come back to reality or will keep paying as they have for decades.

We should not consider what will happen if Afghanistan fall

What we need to do is to take few steps

*Fence the border and than Mine it
*Completely Ban the supply route of both NATO and Afghan govt through Pakistan,Afghan govt already has now access to iranian route
*End this refugee drama and set a visa on arrival policy,No one from Afghanistan should be allowreak ed without proper visa and the stay should be for max 15-30days.
*Don't interfere in Afghanistan internal affair

Now after this Not only we will become immune to afterwards situation in Afghanistan but will also be able to defeat TTP easily than before.
good solution but it cannot happen, first thing is after mining and fencing border we will have to keep a constant check on that and border with afghanistan is quite long.....and we cannot afford to have such long check all the time.....second thing is our tribesmen and afghanis are too much linked to each other and daily thousand of afghanis are crossing the border we simply cannot stop them... they will not stop destroying the fence without mines and we will have to keep a check over there which i said quite immpossibe in current economic situation...... we simply cannot stay away from our neighbours as if we stayed away there may be a hostile government there which will then breed terrorist and in turn terrorist cannot be stoped completely from crossing the border even with mines...... so the only solution we do have, in point of view, is
1: educate afghanis,because it is the most dangerous weapon humans ever possesed, made their educational instituations and completely reprogram them with intensive phsycological wars(a war in which ISI is quite good).....creat a hate in their mind for wars......and all this is, in my point of view, is comparitively easy....
2: make them more and more dependend on pakistan so that even if they don't like us, they are bound not to go against us...
3: make sure to have contacts with common afghanis through our tribesman. and make sure to have a friendly government. but never force them to break relation with others or force them to be dependend on us.
4: develop youself economicaly, because if yo don't then no matter how good relations you have with your neighbours, ultimately they will eat you....

We have no imperialist designs in the Afghanis. They need to come back to reality or will keep paying as they have for decades.

Well said

I don't know in which of the worlds some of the Indians like @k_arura dwell.

Pakistan has never laid any claims to even a single inch of AFghanistani soil. And yet they all come here and spread rumors and conspiracies about 5 province or 54.

Strange.

Really strange.

Guys this thread is meant for a serious discussion on the topic.

I feel that post 2014 Afghanistan will probably continue getting stable under the control of Kabul government, ANA, and NATO presence until 2024.

However in case there is no long term agreement between Kabul and NATO, and all Western troops leave, there may be another Iraq in the making.

If God forbid that happens, and Afghanistan becomes a hotbed of wars of war lords, Pakistan could suffer from terrible consequences.

I think new COAS has already started working to fill in the gap due to NATO evac from Afghanistan. His first total and permanent deployment in Swat. A region good for quick army supplies. Set up few new forward striking line along Afghan border. It will be tough job for Army to completely eject TTP from Pak territory. They will get support from Afghan Taliban. But American has already built few permanent bases in Afghanistan to keep eye on Mullah party uprising. Drones will keep on flying anyway.

I think new COAS has already started working to fill in the gap due to NATO evac from Afghanistan. His first total and permanent deployment in Swat. A region good for quick army supplies. Set up few new forward striking line along Afghan border. It will be tough job for Army to completely eject TTP from Pak territory. They will get support from Afghan Taliban. But American has already built few permanent bases in Afghanistan to keep eye on Mullah party uprising. Drones will keep on flying anyway.

Swat is a good start

But Swatis were never a HUGE trouble until the black death named Sufi Mohammad from TNSM landed there back in 1995ish.

Our real danger comes in FATA and not PATA

I'd like to see lot more forts built in the area of NW and SW that are under constant shadow of Pak controlled drones, small planes and even blimps.

I don't know why our COAS has not approved the use of small cesna planes equipped with night vision to do 24 hour coverage over troubled areas.

I don't know why?

Well said my bro
Well said
This is what I tell my Urdu spanking community brothers and relatives
If we rid ourselves of Bhatta Khor sitting in London
if we actively work and support our police system
there is no forking need to have rangers deployed full forking time in a mega city like Karachi
If we can ramp down our Mohajirism, we can work together to make Karachi as the best city in the region.
This will allow Pak army and rangers to concentrate on the borders
peace
Like how the ghq real estate and bakery khors are sorting out their act london bhatta khors will have to sort or they will finish with time ..! the paranoia or delusion of conspiracies is killing this country.

Back
Top Bottom