What's new

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.

so why did they not revert back, or maybe its that they realised atleast that this was something better. you see by them not reverting back is a proof itself that Hinduism wasn't for them.

Many Christians or Muslims convert to Hinduism. now does that mean that Christianity or Islam is bad? atleast be loyal to history.
wrong again i have a Pakistani blood, am a Pakistani since 47.
and before that? Indian? right?

Many Christians or Muslims convert to Hinduism. now does that mean that Christianity or Islam is bad? atleast be loyal to history.

and before that? Indian? right?

before that blood of your masters the turco Afghans.

I think they were more your masters we did not change our whwhole culture to the invaders culture

we were the invaders, Did you nite read the turco Afghans part, its not that you didn't change your culture its that you guys weren't worthy of a supreme central Asian culture.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

identity crisis. you were a Hindu and an Indian. don't shy to accept the reality.

a pushtoon and Indian a Hindu? that's it you lost it, i rest my case.

we were the invaders, Did you nite read the turco Afghans part, its not that you didn't change your culture its that you guys weren't worthy of a supreme central Asian culture.
Sure you was you say that because it burns you inside that you might have hindu blood.I am a sikh jatt from punjab but i have more hindu ancestors then sikh whats the big deal

No, not from our masters, the Turco Afghans, but from Jews. Didn't you know?

unproven and even if so they are people of the book, much richer heritage culture and history then the Hindus. Arabs and Jews are cousins didnt you know?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

a pushtoon and Indian a Hindu? that's it you lost it, i rest my case.

He lost nothing. You obviously don't know your history and your descent. If the Pathans were not Jews, they were Hindus, ruled by the Hindu Shahi kings of Zabul and Kabul for hundreds of years, before they were overwhelmed by Muslim conquerors and converted.

Apart from the Pushtoon being descendants of Jews, they weren't, except for a couple of cross-bred (guess what that means?) tribes, there were no Turco Afghans. That was an historical term given to the Sultanate of Delhi, when the original rulers were Turkish, and the later dynasties and rulers were Afghan. The exceptions were the Khaljis. Since you aren't a Khalji, by any stretch of the imagination, you aren't a Turco Afghan. Just plain, simple Beni Israel. Certified by genetic analysis.

It is obvious that there were two streams of descent: the vast bulk of the population, who were Hindu or Buddhists before their forcible conversion, and the Bene Israel, or Beni Israel, whose blood has been analysed and which analysis shows (based on samples taken from Yusufzai, by the way) that they are closest to Ashkenazi Jews.

And before you chirp up and try to save your embarrassment with some nonsense about Arabs and Jews being akin, try to remember the difference between Sephardic Jews, who are close to Arabs, and the Ashkenazi, whose blood samples the Yusufzai samples match the best.

No wonder you are so terrified of discussing your background.

Sure you was you say that because it burns you inside that you might have hindu blood.I am a sikh jatt from punjab but i have more hindu ancestors then sikh whats the big deal

sardar jee take your pugg off for a minute and let your head get some fresh air so you can realise that Hindu is not a blood but religion.

Lemme clear a few facts... babur was a looter who didnt even killed muslims.. heck there were muslims even before them and even muslim rajputs(yeah thts true) who fought him... i read somewhere tht one of the chieftains of rajputs who was a muslim... and a few thousand lodhi cavalrymen were part of the army tht fought babur under the command of Maharana Sangram singh... heck mughals even fought baluch... also akbar shifted his capital to lahore because of a muslim rajput ruler of some punjabi state ... dulla bhatti.. celebrated by sikhs n hindus even today..

He lost nothing. You obviously don't know your history and your descent. If the Pathans were not Jews, they were Hindus, ruled by the Hindu Shahi kings of Zabul and Kabul for hundreds of years, before they were overwhelmed by Muslim conquerors and converted.

Apart from the Pushtoon being descendants of Jews, they weren't, except for a couple of cross-bred (guess what that means?) tribes, there were no Turco Afghans. That was an historical term given to the Sultanate of Delhi, when the original rulers were Turkish, and the later dynasties and rulers were Afghan. The exceptions were the Khaljis. Since you aren't a Khalji, by any stretch of the imagination, you aren't a Turco Afghan. Just plain, simple Beni Israel. Certified by genetic analysis.

It is obvious that there were two streams of descent: the vast bulk of the population, who were Hindu or Buddhists before their forcible conversion, and the Bene Israel, or Beni Israel, whose blood has been analysed and which analysis shows (based on samples taken from Yusufzai, by the way) that they are closest to Ashkenazi Jews.

And before you chirp up and try to save your embarrassment with some nonsense about Arabs and Jews being akin, try to remember the difference between Sephardic Jews, who are close to Arabs, and the Ashkenazi, whose blood samples the Yusufzai samples match the best.

No wonder you are so terrified of discussing your background.

well well a bane Israel what more can we ask for, people of one god great history and heritage, anything better than Indian and Hindu.

sardar jee take your pugg off for a minute and let your head get some fresh air so you can realise that Hindu is not a blood but religion.
You know what i meant what is the big deal that your ancestors could have been hindu

well well a bane Israel what more can we ask for, people of one god great history and heritage, anything better than Indian and Hindu.

So after all that huffing and puffing, not a Turco-Afghan, just a little Baghdad Jew.

"Lo, how are the mighty fallen!
Tell it not in Gath,
publish it not in the streets of As'kelon;
lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice....."

Recognise it? Part of your glorious heritage, of course; better start studying up on it. Just remember not to make a noise about it when there are any Philistines around.

Back
Top Bottom