What's new

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.

Mughal Empire(1526CE–1764CE) [3.1% of World land area]
Religion-- Sunni Islam, Hinduism

Mughal_empire_large.png

Rise of Maratha Empire

Maratha Empire(1674CE–1820CE) [1.7% of World land area]
Religion-- Hinduism, Islam

South_Asia_1758_AD.jpg

466px-India1760_1905.jpg

Sikh Empire(1799CE–1849CE)
Religion-- Sikhism, Hinduism, Islam

Sikh_Empire.JPG

Kingdom of Mysore(1399CE–1947CE)
Religion-- Hinduism, Islam

530px-Indian_Mysore_Kingdom_1784_map.svg.png

Anglo-Mysore-Wars_2653.jpg

British came to India in 1600. Mughal Emperor Nuruddin Salim Jahangir (r. 1605 - 1627) allowed East India Company to establish their business in Gujarat. Starting with Battle of Plassey(1757) and ending with Anglo-sikh war(1849), it took them 250 years and a number of bloody politics and wars to capture whole India.

Republic of India(1950-Forever) [2.3% of World land area]
Religion-- Every religion existed in the world

map_of_india50.jpg

Indus Valley Civilization(3300–1300 BCE; mature period 2600–1900 BCE)
Religion-- Hinduism, Jainism (Idol Worship)'
Inventions-- Furnace, Ruler, Step Well, Plough, Cockfighting and Button.

519px-Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

more than 80 percent of the facts you mentioned here are regarding Pakistan :)....stop stealing Pakistani history and making yourselves fools........takshila/taxila is in Pakistani Punjab...indus rivers flows in Pakistan.....indus valley is in Pakistan...indus civilization flourished in Pakistan and represents Pakistan.....Silk route initiated in Pakistan.....Gandhara Civilization flourished in Pakistan....8000 year old Mahergerh civilization flourished in Pakistan.......three mountain ranges of Himalayas,hindukush and karakoram meet in Pakistan...............dont tell me Pakistan was a part of india before 1947....Pakistan was a part of british empire.......and before the britishers came and established this empire...india was never a one unit country....the land u call india was composed up to small kingdoms with their own rulers and armies....so stop giving this impression that before 1947...Pakistan was a part of india and india was one country being ruled by some prime minister under a democracy.

its interesting how your propoganda ministry forgot to mention 8000 year old mahergerh civilization too.....keep fooling your generations....this what happens when u dont have anything to be proud of...then u steal history of neighbouring countries.:lol:

you first have to accept that Pakistan was part of India till 1947 and after that there is nothing about fooling new generations. even before the Mughal came in 15th century, Pakistan was part of one India, India whose name itself was taken from the Indus river of todays Pakistan. and India was united till the time of Ashoka, till the golden age of India the Maurya empire, till Mughal rule and even if Maratha again got control over 80% of India by 18th century, different Indian rulers fought with each others for control over whole India but it was always one country with different states :pop:

Interesting Facts about India - My India, My Pride - Know India: National Portal of India
Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from ca. 269 BC to 232 BC. One of India's greatest emperors, Ashoka reigned over most of present-day India after a number of military conquests. His empire stretched from present-day Pakistan and Afghanistan in the west, to the present-day Bangladesh and the Indian state of Assam in the east, and as far south as northern Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. (Ashoka stamp is put on the Indian currency right now also.) :pop:
Ashoka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

61189_1518830884726_1053141276_31568324_1512541_n.jpg

What was india in 1835,How British destroyed India.
Lord Macaulay's Address to the British Parliament 2nd February, 1835

PS:In 1835 pakistan is a part of india :)

Please be aware that this is a false document. Please do not publicize forgeries.

British came to India in 1600. Mughal Emperor Nuruddin Salim Jahangir (r. 1605 - 1627) allowed East India Company to establish their business in Gujarat. Starting with Battle of Plassey(1757) and ending with Anglo-sikh war(1849), it took them 250 years and a number of bloody politics and wars to capture whole India.

This is incorrect.

It took them longer than the Anglo-Sikh Wars to capture the whole of India.

The amount of historical distortion in one single thread is truly dismaying.

Wrong Title

It should be, How Britain helped India become what it is today.
Without Britain India would be dominated by Muslims.
Britian inflicted more damage to Muslims then non Muslims of the subcont.
Muslim culture, moral values are being replaced by non-Muslims and the evidence is right in your tele screen which promotes western and Indian culture.

Wrong Title

Muslim culture, moral values are being replaced by non-Muslims and the evidence is right in your tele screen which promotes western and Indian culture.

I take it that in your regressive vocabulary, Muslim is mutually exclusive from Indian?

So Joe are you restricting your selves to only historical threads these days?? you don't show up for a long long time and start replying to these kind of retarded threads?? What have you been up to, care to reply sir?

Are you busy on some other forum?

I am sorry, I am not sure that I ever replied this. I left PDF alone for some months because I was sickened at the commencement of trolling, and increased fights between religious Bigots of different kinds. And yes, I was busy on my friend Sualeh Keen's Kashmir page on FaceBook, as well as Insaniyat and Silklist.

leave him alone sir

by the way i am seeing your post after months

where were you?

Please see above:azn:

Wrong Title

Again with the pathetic charade of blaming it on others.

Muslims if Pakistanis can be called that...have been the sole proprietors of there own undoing.

From Mughal Families killing there own kin to sieze power ;to Ayub,Musharraf and all the blody thekedars landlords.

Face it, if Islamist of this subcontinent had half a brain u wouldn't be in this mess. And the Brits didn't do diddly squat ...

Blame Bangladesh and Baluchistan on them too while ur at it.

they in Fact gave land to Imbeciles tht frankly don't deserve it, on the bases of politics of some long gone and maybe only capable Intellectual of the time ur so called Jinnah..

lets not act as fools...we got a huge mess in Jammu and Kashmir....first we should implement the resolutions of United Nations on Kashmir....then talk big.:agree:

GREAT idea!

Only, let's not write as fools.

Please confirm that you have read the UN Resolutions. If you have not, please do so. You are in for a series of shocks.

^^hah at least try to be a little original while false flagging...its really lame when Pakistanis try to false flag ,at least give us a challenge once in a while.:undecided:

according to this map....Pakistan is the undisputed home to the indus valley Civilization(one civilization 5000 years old)
are u sure the map is correct?:undecided:

The wording and the context are both complete nonsense. Ignore silly posts like this.

And, yes, both your posts are very peculiar. You seem to be a false-flagged.

I think India should change it's name to Hindustan or Bharat because Indus River and Indus Valley Civilization belongs to Pakistan, not Bharat...

I take it that in your regressive vocabulary, Muslim is mutually exclusive from Indian?

I take it that your comprehension level is that of a goat, due to the nature of this subject when we say "Indian" we exclude Muslims only for the reason that we are referring to NON MUSLIMS.

Again with the pathetic charade of blaming it on others.

Muslims if Pakistanis can be called that...have been the sole proprietors of there own undoing.

From Mughal Families killing there own kin to sieze power ;to Ayub,Musharraf and all the blody thekedars landlords.

Face it, if Islamist of this subcontinent had half a brain u wouldn't be in this mess. And the Brits didn't do diddly squat ...

Blame Bangladesh and Baluchistan on them too while ur at it.

they in Fact gave land to Imbeciles tht frankly don't deserve it, on the bases of politics of some long gone and maybe only capable Intellectual of the time ur so called Jinnah..

Do you suffer from some disorders? Do you have problem comprehending such a remark? Where in my post have i blamed "indian"s? Rather i am blaming Pakistanis who are deviating from their culture and moral values and NO, Indian media does not represent our moral values which is suppose to be according to Islam.
And my main point of the post is not wrong at all....
BRITAIN helped India where it is today,.

Back
Top Bottom