What's new

What type of Narendra Modi supporter are you?

What type of Modi supporter are you?

• Hindu Libertarian

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Sanghi

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • The Paranoid Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The HDL Warrior

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Congress Hater

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • The Modi Bhakt

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Some more nasty photos are in order.

The absence of any in real life means one must go back long enough and flog the long dead and petrified Hitlerian pony.

gujarat-riots.jpg

bodies-of-muslims.jpg

There are literally thousands of pics depicting the benevolence of Modiji but too graphic for this platform. So spare me the indignation.

Modi, of any other thing, is definitely not an athoritarian. At best, a technocrat. Bureaucrats and seasoned (read power hungry and corrupt) politicians find him athoritarian since he demands tangible results in realistic time frame. He is doing great. He is definitely the best bet and, right now, only choice to lead India to better days. Hate mongers and staunch "Bhakts" alike dont give him due respect.

Modi, of any other thing, is definitely not an athoritarian. At best, a technocrat. Bureaucrats and seasoned (read power hungry and corrupt) politicians find him athoritarian since he demands tangible results in realistic time frame. He is doing great. He is definitely the best bet and, right now, only choice to lead India to better days. Hate mongers and staunch "Bhakts" alike dont give him due respect.

Modi has just two things going for him

- He is not into nepotism
- He works hard.

Rest is all fairy dust.

gujarat-riots.jpg

bodies-of-muslims.jpg

There are literally thousands of pics depicting the benevolence of Modiji but too graphic for this platform. So spare me the indignation.

I'm sparing you nothing man.

Does it pain that two years have passed without a nice juicy pogrom?

"Start a thread on Modi Supporters on PDF & You'll in all Possibility end up finding Modi Haters - Priceless!!" - arp2041

Modi is Hitler and Mussolini in making. BJP should be decimated for world good.

You know that? We must act !!

Narendra Modi is by far the best PM India has seen. Strong, decisive, able to cut through diplomatic red tape and focus on things to be done. He is the most practical PM, a lot less faith in ideology but results. That's why I have been supporting him fully over the last 2.5 years and also form the time he was CM of Gujarat. I must say I'm not disappointed in my choice.

I think @Star Wars has also made some excellent points to support this.

Last edited:
No thanks, lack of spine is the defining trait of RSS flunkies.

Its ok. UP and Punjab are still not done.

You might still get your pogrom.

New pictures then. In color. Better mustaches as well.

Its ok. UP and Punjab are still not done.

You might still get your pogrom.

New pictures then. In color. Better mustaches as well.

when you set a bait, be careful then you do not step into first. Thats all I am going to say.

Back
Top Bottom