What's new

What type of Narendra Modi supporter are you?

What type of Modi supporter are you?

• Hindu Libertarian

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Sanghi

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • The Paranoid Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The HDL Warrior

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Congress Hater

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • The Modi Bhakt

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
The responses thus far are quite shocking for me!!
Almost all of them
apart from one or may be two at best!

All you guys support one party ONLY because you hate the other? There is no constructive and positive reason to support your party? That is actually quite disturbing and destructive mentality if you guys don't mind me saying that.

Utterly ridiculous and immature, but then these opinions belong to those who are, in fact, utterly ridiculous and immature. If they had read Aesop's fables, they might have remembered the story about King Log and King Stork. This, however, is the generation brought up on the pablum that is Amar Chitra Katha.

PDF is a harbinger of majoritarian tendencies which seem to be gripping the world. Bring a solitary Hindu & Muslim together and they would likely end up being friends, same goes for Indian and Pakistani. Bring a bunch of them together and we have riots. It is just the usual tribal nature, defending the turf, marking boundaries etc - nothing unusual.

Believe me when I say this that the hate present here is trivial in most cases, barring some exceptions like Sarthak Ganguly who may have justification for it.

The real issue in India between Hindus and Muslims - is the politics of division and incitement. Something each and every electoral party practices with great expertise.

@Joe Shearer I refuse to believe that Bhakts and Sanghis genuinely hate Muslims. Hating is just a pass time for their unemployed but semi-literate asses

@Spectre

If I choose a vile path, whether I walk it or not, I have put myself into a docket, have I not?

So you DON'T want trains to run on time?

I think what is required for India is a little authoritarian leadership not some fuddy duddy who is being pulled into 10 different direction because of coalition complulsion or pandering to votebanks

Are you deliberately being difficult? Because it seems like that.

Too early in the day for me sir. Sitting on pot, head still fuddy. You'll have to give bigger trucker style hints.

LOL.

What are you using, on the pot, to stay uptodate with @Soumitra and his likes? I should have thought being on the pot is the ideal place to let go of him and his ilk.

Try the original fascist, Mussolini.

Last edited:
@Spectre

Sir you underestimate the bad blood between Hindus and Muslims.

It simmers in India because of our secular foundations. Not because it is being incited and whipped up.

Sure most humans thrown together will figure out a way to live cheek by jowl with each other.

But what does that really mean?

Are you deliberately being an arsehole? Because it seems like that.

What are you using, on the pot, to stay uptodate with @Soumitra and his likes? I should have thought being on the pot is the ideal place to let go of him and his ilk.

Try the original fascist, Mussolini.

To be fair when you said trains running on time I thought you were referring to Indira Gandhi. Mussolini never came to my mind.

And No I was not being an Arsehole. I hate the whole Nehru Gandhi family - specially the current crop but I (and many other sanghis) have a grudging respect for Indira Gandhi specially for her role in BD creation.

I stand my by statement that we require a little authoritarian leadership to guide this vast country to the right path of proigress. Someone who will not bow down if some two bit NGO is trying to stop development or crying for human rights for terrorist pigs. What we need is a benevolent dictator for 10 years atleast. I wish that BJP gets the majority in the Rajya Sabha soon so that they can press the pedal to the metal without worrying about congies, SPs, BSPs of the world

This guy is giving burn to opportunists since 2 years.

And No I was not being an Arsehole.
Hey! You can ignore that person, its in his nature to call out people every now and then for no reason, perhaps something to do with his boiling blood.

To be fair when you said trains running on time I thought you were referring to Indira Gandhi. Mussolini never came to my mind.

And No I was not being an Arsehole. I hate the whole Nehru Gandhi family - specially the current crop but I (and many other sanghis) have a grudging respect for Indira Gandhi specially for her role in BD creation.

I stand my by statement that we require a little authoritarian leadership to guide this vast country to the right path of proigress. Someone who will not bow down if some two bit NGO is trying to stop development or crying for human rights for terrorist pigs. What we need is a benevolent dictator for 10 years atleast. I wish that BJP gets the majority in the Rajya Sabha soon so that they can press the pedal to the metal without worrying about congies, SPs, BSPs of the world

I don't agree entirely, but this is a much more reasoned post, and it clearly isn't one from an arsehole. Will you allow a retraction and an apology?

That benevolent dictatorship bit is exactly as old as Netaji, and about as shallow and ill-thought through as his other thoughts were (except the INA). I hope that the BJP drops dead collectively. The world will be rid of a burden.

I don't agree entirely, but this is a much more reasoned post, and it clearly isn't one from an arsehole. Will you allow a retraction and an apology?

That benevolent dictatorship bit is exactly as old as Netaji, and about as shallow and ill-thought through as his other thoughts were (except the INA). I hope that the BJP drops dead collectively. The world will be rid of a burden.

All dictators start off as benevolent and benign and then this happens

hitler.jpg

and then this

holocaust-victims.jpg

I am likely to end up in the later pic.

Sic Semper Tyrannis. Give me a brutus and cassius any day over a caesar.

All dictators start off as benevolent and benign and then this happens

hitler.jpg

and then this

holocaust-victims.jpg

I am likely to end up in the later pic.

Sic Semper Tyrannis. Give a brutus and cassius any day over a caesar.

Another positive rating gone a-begging. Bless you for putting it so right.

Actually I don't much like them myself. Except Nehru and Indira G.

O please man.

Ah, the balm of Gilead!

Some more nasty photos are in order.

The absence of any in real life means one must go back long enough and flog the long dead and petrified Hitlerian pony.

Another positive rating gone a-begging. Bless you for putting it so right.

Mind you - despite all the noise to the contrary we are not there yet and BJP is not yet the "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" . We are more into cromwell territory for now.

Back
Top Bottom