What's new

What type of Narendra Modi supporter are you?

What type of Modi supporter are you?

• Hindu Libertarian

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Sanghi

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • The Paranoid Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The HDL Warrior

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Congress Hater

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • The Modi Bhakt

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
& @Joe Shearer is like........................."Et tu Brute?"

what? Joe and I have had our differences while he discusses civilly how the left is right and I say how Modi's right. It's been like this for years. Why are several Indian members acting kooky all of a sudden?

@Joe Shearer and me have had our differences (quiet natural - he is left liberal and I am right winger) but over the years I have found him one of the most articulate posters from the "other side" I love to have debates with him and hope that one day he

View attachment 316201

I would rather attack a Panzer Division with a lance on horseback.

@laphroaig

Its too bad you never met a gent called vsdoc here....he was great fun to chat with. A Parsi RSS supporter that loved all the good things in life too....and had a bit of a gentleman's duel going on with Joe, jbt and co.

They wouldn't have got along. @vsdoc was a patrician. @laphroaig walks through Dubai Airport playing eye games with Pathans.

Negatively rated?? Seriously?

You mean you haven't been there before? Cut out the sarcasm, I'll cut out the -ve rating. Decide now.

& @Joe Shearer is like........................."Et tu Brute?"

That doesn't even make sense.

They wouldn't have got along. @vsdoc was a patrician. @laphroaig walks through Dubai Airport playing eye games with Pathans.

As I said, they weren't the doe eyed variety.

I've always wanted to ask authentic Pakistanis. Now I have so many here.

How do you guys recognize us as Indians?

I mean if I see 90 guys in off white/cream shalwars near a departure gate saying Peshawar, it becomes easy.

But the sorts of looks I was getting, I'm guessing they knew I wasn't Latin American ....

You mean you haven't been there before? Cut out the sarcasm, I'll cut out the -ve rating. Decide now.

Please continue being a sob if you can't take a bit of sarcasm which hurt your hatred toward one particular party.

You want to use this negative ratings to bully people? To make them fall in line? Sorry, you are mistaken.

As I said, they weren't the doe eyed variety.

I've always wanted to ask authentic Pakistanis. Now I have so many here.

How do you guys recognize us as Indians?

I mean if I see 90 guys in off white/cream shalwars near a departure gate saying Peshawar, it becomes easy.

But the sorts of looks I was getting, I'm guessing they knew I wasn't Latin American ....

Your 'beaux yeux'? Nez comme Cyrano de Bergerac? Your sudreh?

Please continue being a sob if you can't take a bit of sarcasm which hurt your hatred toward one particular party.

You want to use this negative ratings to bully people? To make them fall in line? Sorry, you are mistaken.

Right, carry on. what's your target score?

Your 'beaux yeux'? Nez comme Cyrano de Bergerac? Your sudreh?

I'll Google for all of that since I'm no partridge.

But what I can tell you is that I'm not a small guy. But the good gentlemen were pretty beefy and intimidating. Now I know what my good friend @TaimiKhan must look like. :)

Right, carry on. what's your target score?

I am not here to build my resume and be evaluated by pakistanis or their appointees.

I will say what please me, you have liked many of my previous posts, but not this for your own taste. I care zilch.

Evan asad71 is "Professional" and can negatively rate me so do Abu (already got 2). Rating mean nothing. You should raise above that.

I am not here to build my resume and be evaluated by pakistanis or their appointees.

I will say what please me, you have liked many of my previous posts, but not this for your own taste. I care zilch.

Evan asad71 is "Professional" and can negatively rate me so do Abu (already got 2). Rating mean nothing. You should raise above that.

And who is here to build their resume, pray?

Second, you are welcome to say what pleases you; nobody stopped you. And I am equally free to rate an objectionable post negative. If these mean nothing, how come you, and others who have received them, react so inflammably?

Finally, 'raise' above what? You seem to think that any rubbish from your pen should get away?

And who is here to build their resume, pray?

Ohh get off that horse Joe, I have seen you getting chickened out when it comes to influential people here.

You are just an appointee on a forum administered by likes of Horus and here you are lecturing me what should pass on and what should not?

How it feels Joe when people like asad, Munshi, AZ, Windy and Horus spew BS and you could not use your divine power of rating on them? Because you are instructed not to.

You are bounded Joe, I am not. I am a free soul.

Keep looking for petty Indian posters and their sarcasm to make your self feel empowered, you know this forum is full of BS you could not even rate.

I argued with you for you being Indian and reasonable outside politics. I didn't even bother to respond to AZ for other 2.

The fact is my sarcasm hit where it should have hit. It irked you. It make you revengeful and you just have a tool of rating to vent out frustration. My post worked exactly it was meant to. :)

I pity you Joe.

Hindu Libertarian and Congress Hater.

Ohh get off that horse Joe, I have seen you getting chickened out when it comes to influential people here.

You are just an appointee on a forum administered by likes of Horus and here you are lecturing me what should pass on and what should not?

How it feels Joe when people like asad, Munshi, AZ, Windy and Horus spew BS and you could not use your divine power of rating on them? Because you are instructed not to.

You are bounded Joe, I am not. I am a free soul.

Keep looking for petty Indian posters and their sarcasm to make your self feel empowered, you know this forum is full of BS you could not even rate.

I argued with you for you being Indian and reasonable outside politics. I didn't even bother to respond to AZ for other 2.

The fact is my sarcasm hit where it should have hit. It irked you. It make you revengeful and you just have a tool of rating to vent out frustration. My post worked exactly it was meant to. :)

I pity you Joe.

Ah, I see! A secret weapon has been used. Wow.

Obviously this hurts worse than you want anybody to know. Just look at the post above.

Ah, I see! A secret weapon has been used. Wow.

Obviously this hurts worse than you want anybody to know. Just look at the post above.

Just out of respect for your age, profession and few other reasons, I quit.

Introspect.

Back
Top Bottom