What's new

What type of Narendra Modi supporter are you?

What type of Modi supporter are you?

• Hindu Libertarian

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Sanghi

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • The Paranoid Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The HDL Warrior

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Congress Hater

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • The Modi Bhakt

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
To some extent...You are right...For me i fit into Hindu Libertarian group...But again, I do not align with thought of India and Congress..The basic foundation of Congress is fuzzy...They do not understand India in its original way how it should be...It requires a separate debate all together...But the big point is that they made India a mess from the beginning by not defining what it should be!!!...Rather Congress enforced its view on us, what they think India should be....That is why support any one who does not allign any way with the thought of Congress in India...
wasn't congress the party that spearheaded the movement of creating India?

Yeah that is why i asked "spearheaded". :)

And its why I answered yes :).

But that congress party generation is long gone, a distant phantom for most of us....but still invoked by some in desperation to hide what it is now.

And its why I answered yes :).

Well i had to clarify that there was not doubt about them being "the major force but not only" and that is why i never said that "Congress was THE movement" but "Congress was the one to spearhead the movement" :)

But that congress party generation is long gone, a distant phantom for most of us....but still invoked by some in desperation to hide what it is now
Yeah that is understandable/possible for sure. Perhaps adding "the congress members these days" to the post i actually replied too will clear the confusion. I just though that labeling congress to have a fuzzy base and not sure what India is about is a bit farfetched. After all this is the party that as you said was the major force in creation of India. Only thing that is possible is that the members now do not know that for sure as you said.

Here it the post i was referring to:
To some extent...You are right...For me i fit into Hindu Libertarian group...But again, I do not align with thought of India and Congress..The basic foundation of Congress is fuzzy...They do not understand India in its original way how it should be...It requires a separate debate all together...But the big point is that they made India a mess from the beginning by not defining what it should be!!!...Rather Congress enforced its view on us, what they think India should be....That is why support any one who does not allign any way with the thought of Congress in India...

anyway, you point is understood and i agree, this can be quite possible. Ideas and approach changes over generations.

wasn't congress the party that spearheaded the movement of creating India?

Dear friend...Congress deserves all the respect by every one from India,Pakistan and BD for providing a freedom...But the same Congr

Dear friend...Congress deserves all the respect by every one from India,Pakistan and BD for providing a freedom...But the same Congr
Well that is where I dont like Congress, they want all the credit for freedom . Thursting their opinion on whole India .
On topic
Why there is no option for
a) Improving Indias Image in world center?
b) Good gorvenance ?
c) Positive foriegn affiars?
d) Economy?
e) Hardwork ( hell the guy works really hard man)
f) Chiarismatic speech?
Well I sure like him and believe its far far better than the previous one.
If Ustill want me to choose then Congress hater..

The responses thus far are quite shocking for me!!
Almost all of them
apart from one or may be two at best!

All you guys support one party ONLY because you hate the other? There is no constructive and positive reason to support your party? That is actually quite disturbing and destructive mentality if you guys don't mind me saying that.
This is the same with some Indian Muslims - They support the congress party or any other "Secular" party just because they hate the BJP

I didn't fit in the above.....make an option for decisive leadership or pro development

Where would one fit if one just loved his (or her) country and thought that Mr. Modi was simply the best man to lead her?

No other candy floss attached .....

Remember that other guy years ago who made the trains run on time?

Remember that other guy years ago who made the trains run on time?
So you DON'T want trains to run on time?

I think what is required for India is a little authoritarian leadership not some fuddy duddy who is being pulled into 10 different direction because of coalition complulsion or pandering to votebanks

Back
Top Bottom