What's new

What twin engine Jet Fighter Suits PAF Doctrine?

2 ninja squadrons in China, a mystery aircraft deal now

so much secrecy

No idea but if middle eastern countries also funds the program than it would be in large numbers
i have some questions to ask to you but i would like to talk with you after deal is publicized.

No offense go anyone but this makes little to no sense. The US congress has held up a deal for F-16 (which some speculate was F-16v but there is no solid proof it was a ything but block 50/52). The obama admin offered only 8 planes (built in USA). Now we are to believe that the US will help finance a deal with a third party for someone elses warplanes in significant numbers (i would imagine at least 2 sqd). And that a ME country will also help finance this? Short of these being used as payment to send PA into Syria (which seems unlikely) I dont think that KSA would finance such a deal for something like Typhoon (even F-16 would be a stretch given the recent relationship strain between KSA and Pakistan). UAE has openly pursued a hostile approach towards Pakistan in the last year since refusal to go to Yemen so they are out.

Any new 4.5 gen aircraft would have to be paid for by PAF in my estimate. Given the recent F-16 debacle in congress the US may give a no object and political support to buy Typhoon but I dont see it shelling out $3bln or more to help finance this and the Saudis economy is not in a place where it can do so at whim anymore (nor do i see why they would politically).

Hope im wrong... :what:

No idea but if middle eastern countries also funds the program than it would be in large numbers
Zarvan it's for sure EF 2000 we not gonna buy French neither it's Gripen reason it's at par with F 16s why US it could be CSF that they pay us every year that make sence beacuse it's our money plus Mideast money with 5 to 7 billion we can get decent package .

No offense go anyone but this makes little to no sense. The US congress has held up a deal for F-16 (which some speculate was F-16v but there is no solid proof it was a ything but block 50/52). The obama admin offered only 8 planes (built in USA). Now we are to believe that the US will help finance a deal with a third party for someone elses warplanes in significant numbers (i would imagine at least 2 sqd). And that a ME country will also help finance this? Short of these being used as payment to send PA into Syria (which seems unlikely) I dont think that KSA would finance such a deal for something like Typhoon (even F-16 would be a stretch given the recent relationship strain between KSA and Pakistan). UAE has openly pursued a hostile approach towards Pakistan in the last year since refusal to go to Yemen so they are out.

Any new 4.5 gen aircraft would have to be paid for by PAF in my estimate. Given the recent F-16 debacle in congress the US may give a no object and political support to buy Typhoon but I dont see it shelling out $3bln or more to help finance this and the Saudis economy is not in a place where it can do so at whim anymore (nor do i see why they would politically).

Hope im wrong... :what:
Pak should not buy more F 16s better go with old airframes that won't be issue use that money with Mideast money I agree oil prices r low but these GCC contribute togather 1 Billion each that make sence plus no burden any player .that would make Pak on board with them in long run .Now US part it would be CSF they pay us every year that is very likely .its for sure EF 2000 if it is .if Zarvan is correct that's the way it will be US has no issue to transfer those funds to Europe .

I dont think PAF should go for more new build F-16 either, but i doubt the US is gonna pay for PAF to go buy planes elsewhere csf funds or not.

I dont think PAF should go for more new build F-16 either, but i doubt the US is gonna pay for PAF to go buy planes elsewhere csf funds or not.
Possible i agree with at first point but i still beleive that if US has to do with this news only way is CSF but if Pak interested in third platform with that chunk of money it is possible US vender jump in but lets see its all hypothesis

Possible i agree with at first point but i still beleive that if US has to do with this news only way is CSF but if Pak interested in third platform with that chunk of money it is possible US vender jump in but lets see its all hypothesis
Yes it's through CSF and help from friends in middle east

Zarvan if its true then it would be around 5 to 7 billion $$ then why US vendors r not interested i mean Boeing got two twin engines planes ?But i beleive looking EF2000 is Good move its very good plane 2 ,its chance for Pak to work with European firms for JF 17 avionics plus big plus is EJ 200 engine from Rolls Royce for thunders .

Zarvan Bhai first of all thanks for sharing something, not confirm but still worth it..... however... if it is the case then for the sake of arguments, it make sense like IMO it is going to be EFT for PAF as 4.5++ which will also help to get avionics for JFT like SELEX etc as recently quoted by Quwa and other senior members as well. Rest about assurance, i must wait for some sort of confirmation till then.

and hopefully we will not loose any friends in east that i am afraid of by viewing this deal.

Zarvan Bhai first of all thanks for sharing something, not confirm but still worth it..... however... if it is the case then for the sake of arguments, it make sense like IMO it is going to be EFT for PAF as 4.5++ which will also help to get avionics for JFT like SELEX etc as recently quoted by Quwa and other senior members as well. Rest about assurance, i must wait for some sort of confirmation till then.
I am waiting for confirmation myself but what I know is UK was offering us Euro Fighter for quite some time now and also Italy.

I am waiting for confirmation myself but what I know is UK was offering us Euro Fighter for quite some time now and also Italy

Exactly and we were like evaluating the AC as well but it was like routine check however i am hopeful that whatever is going to be added in inventory will definitely strengthen the Air power of Pakistan In'Sha'ALLAH. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Exactly and we were like evaluating the AC as well but it was like routine check however i am hopeful that whatever is going to be added in inventory will definitely strengthen the Air power of Pakistan In'Sha'ALLAH. Hope to hear from you very soon.
Let's make dua because we need a third 4.5th Generation platform and at least 4 squadrons. After inducting a third 4.5th Generation platform we should focus on 5th Generation

Let's make dua because we need a third 4.5th Generation platform and at least 4 squadrons. After inducting a third 4.5th Generation platform we should focus on 5th Generation

You are right and In'Sha'ALLAH it will be. While looking at the logic, going directly for 5th Generation will cause a black hole like a gape technologically speaking, in experience and the 5th generation is not happening by very soon as it will take time around 2025 or close to that. The need of 4.5++ ACs minimum of 4 Squadrons is indeed a need of time and till then nothing very reliable going to assure the defence but estimations only so hope fully we are going to be equipped with a superiority AC by soon which should not be like fill gap but is needed for the long run in future to get full juice. As soon as the gap of 4.5++ is filled, in the meantime we will be at ease to participate for 5th generation program even it may take time but we are not in hurry then.

However induction of any platform from West may not affect our relations with China and as well as be strings/sanctions less though National Interests are first priority for everyone and us as well.

Pakistan Zindabad

You are right and In'Sha'ALLAH it will be. While looking at the logic, going directly for 5th Generation will cause a black hole like a gape technologically speaking, in experience and the 5th generation is not happening by very soon as it will take time around 2025 or close to that. The need of 4.5++ ACs minimum of 4 Squadrons is indeed a need of time and till then nothing very reliable going to assure the defence but estimations only so hope fully we are going to be equipped with a superiority AC by soon which should not be like fill gap but is needed for the long run in future to get full juice. As soon as the gap of 4.5++ is filled, in the meantime we will be at ease to participate for 5th generation program even it may take time but we are not in hurry then.

However induction of any platform from West may not affect our relations with China and as well as be strings/sanctions less though National Interests are first priority for everyone and us as well.

Pakistan Zindabad
We are buying enough weapons from China 11 submarines are coming 4 more F-22P Frigates are coming and in future I can see Destroyers and Nuclear Submarines also coming from China and not to forget J-31

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom