What's new

What twin engine Jet Fighter Suits PAF Doctrine?

INS Vikramaditya and her powerful followers will always stationed in western fleet .
What is the duty of a Navy or in that case an armed forces ?
Defending their nation at any cost with whatever weapons in their inventory .
So you can guarantee 30 fighters from INS Viki within minutes on a short notice or warning .
Then you will also have the IAF in there as support .
INS Vikramaditya and her CBG for Western fleet and INS Vikrant for Eastern fleet .
Honestly we dont have any serious enemy in our eastern sector .So perhaps you can expect Eastern fleet CBG.
And if these kind of situation arises after one decade .
Eastern fleet wont interfere but you will have a mighty CBG spearheaded by INS Vishal in there .

Peninsular India is a turf of Indian Navy .You cant pass without Navy permission. .

Was this post written before the approval of Pakistan's EEZ? Now the reality is, Bombay and Dwarka are about 100-200 KM from the most outer ring of PN's Naval vessels from the EEZ. On the other hand, all sea traffic coming from the Strait of Homes, going towards Oman (to buy Pakistani Navy), comes directly under the other outer most ring the PN will form towards Oman. Again slightly over 100 KM if that.

So the reality is, if Pakistan has a decent fleet in the next 5 years and a few naval dedicated fighters / attack aircraft (which they have started to work on to acquire or build), the Indian cargo can be taken out. Next, the IN can't get to this entire sea route unless it destroys the entire PN (which would obviously mean the threshold goes to using Flash lights and the region would become kaboom). Now be smart before responding and be factual. This isn't a D*ck measuring context and no need to get emotional please.

As the year 2018 - 2020 rolls around, you'll start to hear about serious additional capability for the PN, including 3-4 dedicated Naval air wings / squadrons. The government of Pakistan has already ok'd these things verbally. Now they are just waiting on CPEC phase I to start to take shape by 2017 and the electric issue can be resolved for optimal business output by 2018. Then, expect some large military deals in 2018-2019. Going forward, the PN will become the major focal point as the EEZ and Gawader both require significantly large amounts of assets to protect these areas.

Was this post written before the approval of Pakistan's EEZ? Now the reality is, Bombay and Dwarka are about 100-200 KM from the most outer ring of PN's Naval vessels from the EEZ. On the other hand, all sea traffic coming from the Strait of Homes, going towards Oman (to buy Pakistani Navy), comes directly under the other outer most ring the PN will form towards Oman. Again slightly over 100 KM if that.

So the reality is, if Pakistan has a decent fleet in the next 5 years and a few naval dedicated fighters / attack aircraft (which they have started to work on to acquire or build), the Indian cargo can be taken out. Next, the IN can't get to this entire sea route unless it destroys the entire PN (which would obviously mean the threshold goes to using Flash lights and the region would become kaboom). Now be smart before responding and be factual. This isn't a D*ck measuring context and no need to get emotional please.

As the year 2018 - 2020 rolls around, you'll start to hear about serious additional capability for the PN, including 3-4 dedicated Naval air wings / squadrons. The government of Pakistan has already ok'd these things verbally. Now they are just waiting on CPEC phase I to start to take shape by 2017 and the electric issue can be resolved for optimal business output by 2018. Then, expect some large military deals in 2018-2019. Going forward, the PN will become the major focal point as the EEZ and Gawader both require significantly large amounts of assets to protect these areas.

Well .
This point is totally out of context and totally independent to the imaginary situation what we have been discussed in there .
Or this is just :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
A respected member Mastanji put forward a possible situation where PAF tries to attack Southern India .
And I would say that is just impossible , at aleast for next 3 decades .

Your outer ring is always under our scrutiny.
Unlike IA ,IN posses most advanced indigenous systems like warship and JV air defense etc .
Sub arms was a weak point and now we are inducting each sub every year .So that is also solved .
Pakistan has every right to defend her nation .Same thing goes to India .
We dont care about your 'if' plan .Fact is we are already going with these aggressive modernisation drive .
Not for Pakistan but for IOR and China .
Pakistan is not a rival at this point .
Our CBG has both sword and shield .Brahmos and LRSAM , even the mighty USN would face trouble (an imaginary case ,they are our friendly nation.)

Of Course you would try to compete with us .But it would always 10x times ,between India and Pakistan.Be in economy ,be in military or in military modernisaton.

Our CBG has both sword and shield .Brahmos and LRSAM , even the mighty USN would face trouble (an imaginary case ,they are our friendly nation.)

With due respect, now it is you who are living in and IF scenario. Your navy could build up for the next 15 years and still not be able to sniff the USN. Please, don't get too far ahead. Is Pakistan a threat to India, yes it is. To say that India is focused mainly on China is a fallacy, otherwise the Indian lobby would not be wholly consumed with keeping weapons away from Pakistan. The actions of your government betray the facade that Indians like to put up regarding its interaction and understanding of its position visa a vi Pakistan.

Our carriers carry more than 70 fighters, each of which is far more advanced than any fighter in IN's inventory. Each carrier is equipped with EA-18Gs which were able to shoot down F/A-22 in some exercises due to the extreme jamming capabilities. They are flanked by 2 Arleigh Burke, 1 Ticonderoga, and Subs and support vessels. Your CBG wouldn't get within 100miles in an time of conflict before we sunk each one of your ships and shot all your planes out of the sky. At most we'd lose is a few fighters.

they don't need JFT'S ,we nred it ,?
investing in JFT & J*31 S yes nice , sure !
but what we will , if we have a war with india a week after ?
nothing right ?
My friend, india has to consider China when they attack you. In the war time, lots of weapon will be free of charge from Chinain bulk. We loose gold, we don't loose Pakistan.

Don't forget Pakistan is nuclear capable, you are good one.

With due respect, now it is you who are living in and IF scenario. Your navy could build up for the next 15 years and still not be able to sniff the USN. Please, don't get too far ahead. Is Pakistan a threat to India, yes it is. To say that India is focused mainly on China is a fallacy, otherwise the Indian lobby would not be wholly consumed with keeping weapons away from Pakistan. The actions of your government betray the facade that Indians like to put up regarding its interaction and understanding of its position visa a vi Pakistan.

Our carriers carry more than 70 fighters, each of which is far more advanced than any fighter in IN's inventory. Each carrier is equipped with EA-18Gs which were able to shoot down F/A-22 in some exercises due to the extreme jamming capabilities. They are flanked by 2 Arleigh Burke, 1 Ticonderoga, and Subs and support vessels. Your CBG wouldn't get within 100miles in an time of conflict before we sunk each one of your ships and shot all your planes out of the sky. At most we'd lose is a few fighters.

And where did I say we are going to fight with USN ?
But they also acknowledge the capacity of Brahmos.

US and India are friendly nation.
Dont divert the topic :sarcastic:
Pakistan is not a rival not anymore .
Our IN already outclassed PN in 1971 .
Now we are looking for the entire domination of IOR .And we will complete that within next two decade.

Why not Su-34?? Long range strike fighter with A2A capabilities? 2 squadrons is more than enough to attack India.

Sukhoi_Su-34,_Russia_-_Air_Force_AN1646787.jpg

su-34-1.jpg

My friend, india has to consider China when they attack you. In the war time, lots of weapon will be free of charge from Chinain bulk. We loose gold, we don't loose Pakistan.

Don't forget Pakistan is nuclear capable, you are good one.
That's we knew well , but my dear friend , why we should bother you , once we been attacked?
Yes , Pakistan *China hotline is always hot , & yes our friendship is higher then the skies .
But dear friend , we need a medium & short term solution in our airforce right now ?
The best possible solutions are J*20s , J*16s , we should have gone for them ?
Then we , have no worries , just investing in J*31s & JFT would have , US secured for a long time ?

Why not Su-34?? Long range strike fighter with A2A capabilities? 2 squadrons is more than enough to attack India.

Sukhoi_Su-34,_Russia_-_Air_Force_AN1646787.jpg

su-34-1.jpg
I also wonder the same.
For Maritime petrol, its very good aircraft, provided that it could carry Anti Ship missiles ..................

That's we knew well , but my dear friend , why we should bother you , once we been attacked?
Yes , Pakistan *China hotline is always hot , & yes our friendship is higher then the skies .
But dear friend , we need a medium & short term solution in our airforce right now ?
The best possible solutions are J*20s , J*16s , we should have gone for them ?
Then we , have no worries , just investing in J*31s & JFT would have , US secured for a long time ?
J16 is the best choice as always.

With due respect, now it is you who are living in and IF scenario. Your navy .

Yank -

You seem to live in your own world. ---- No problem-----
Do you remember the Gotland Class incident or Han class near your CVN or Kilo 636 near Sparty Islands behind Aleigh Buke class.....

You forgot 1971 when Great USN couldnt do a Jack!! when your Ally was putting Brave front.
A Tiny navy Like Iran scares the Day life of your Naval Flotilla in Persian gulf

My suggestion is you read a Tom Calancy Novel with some Ice cream and Be Happy "Thinking we, rule the World"

As a Chinese, I never expect PLAAF can reach to this level, it's our glory.

I be got no problem PAF buying F16, I think PAF can get some J10C as well.

Maybe we can do exercise between J10c and the F16 blk52?

Hi,

Indeed---that is very true---. I myself am surprised at the ingenuity of the chinese engineers. They have done a job way beyond expectations and engineering norms---.

The issue with the F16 is that it can be sanctioned at the last minute just before delievery---even though all assurances can be given ahead----like in the late 80's.

There were all the assurances given that the deal will go thru and no sanctions will take place---but there were some who knew the sanctions would come and paf did not believe them.

See---india can create a major false flag operation any time before the delivery date and we are done---.

That is why I am saying---the paf needs to move away from the F16 now---and focus more on the J10C or the J16 if possible the JH7B.

Hi,

Indeed---that is very true---. I myself am surprised at the ingenuity of the chinese engineers. They have done a job way beyond expectations and engineering norms---.

The issue with the F16 is that it can be sanctioned at the last minute just before delievery---even though all assurances can be given ahead----like in the late 80's.

There were all the assurances given that the deal will go thru and no sanctions will take place---but there were some who knew the sanctions would come and paf did not believe them.

See---india can create a major false flag operation any time before the delivery date and we are done---.

That is why I am saying---the paf needs to move away from the F16 now---and focus more on the J10C or the J16 if possible the JH7B.
Although you live in USA, I can feel the deep passion you have for your mother land. China Pakistan Zindabad.

Yank -

You seem to live in your own world. ---- No problem-----
Do you remember the Gotland Class incident or Han class near your CVN or Kilo 636 near Sparty Islands behind Aleigh Buke class.....

You forgot 1971 when Great USN couldnt do a Jack!! when your Ally was putting Brave front.
A Tiny navy Like Iran scares the Day life of your Naval Flotilla in Persian gulf

My suggestion is you read a Tom Calancy Novel with some Ice cream and Be Happy "Thinking we, rule the World"
Maozedong once said that USA is paper tiger, that's how they can't win the Korean War with navy and air superiority.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom