What's new

What twin engine Jet Fighter Suits PAF Doctrine?

Some friends are claiming that Pakistan is going to buy a third 4.5th Generation platform but I am waiting for something to come on media before I take name

Hi,

They have to---. They simply just can not jump into the J31-----it does not make TECHNICAL & STRATEGIC sense---.

u can live in your sweet dreams , but just a few week before , it was Pathankot , & it can easily went out of control ?
you don't have any gurnteeS , nothing will happen in next coming future ?
I also can wish thst , but then again it just a wish , we don't have any control on our enemy's thought process ?
btw teaching pakistan a lesson was the bold , line of campaign of BJP & Mr moodi ?
they are looking for that , & preparing about it , but we are living in your kind of sweet dreams won't work for us ?
come out of your sweet dreams , cause we have wars with india 4 times in the past , with possiblity of having the 5th .
the best their government leaders have done is cause terrorism via BLA and TTP to teach us a lesson
we went though it in the past and came on top and we will win again. dont quote these de trackers

Some friends are claiming that Pakistan is going to buy a third 4.5th Generation platform but I am waiting for something to come on media before I take name
bhai its haram to pass unconfirmed gossip which is nothing more than wishful thinking
it makes your post quality go down on pdf as well

the best their government leaders have done is cause terrorism via BLA and TTP to teach us a lesson
we went though it in the past and came on top and we will win again. dont quote these de trackers

bhai its haram to pass unconfirmed gossip which is nothing more than wishful thinking
it makes your post quality go down on pdf as well
Sir this news is true and it would be with help from Middle east and from some help of USA through billions they had to give to us they would finance the deal

Sir this news is true and it would be with help from Middle east and from some help of USA through billions they had to give to us they would finance the deal
USA is already paying for 8 f-16s .. and why would they spent more money on us??
and my guess for the new jet is EFT..

USA is already paying for 8 f-16s .. and why would they spent more money on us??
Well it's some sort of defence package which they offered us long ago and some other friendly countries would also help

Zarvan bro my bet EF 2000 not russian but it could be F15 silent eagles too saudia have them but if US and Mideast countries will help US then we looking F15 or F18 super hornets .

I think we will buy more F16 s from our pockets as many we can old one as well but twin engine from US will be big shift in policy towards Pak .

hopefully the deal will be hussain haqqani proof. that watan farosh reminds me of abu dawood of ghernata

hopefully the deal will be hussain haqqani proof. that watan farosh reminds me of abu dawood of ghernata
I can give you hint Fighter Jets are not from USA or of USA. So you can take a guess now with which country or countries USA would agree to finance and also our friend.

If is it the case then indeed a big step to move forward as going for 5th Generation direct would be technically create gap. However, financed by US and some friends from ME means big jobs are coming for us so we have to gear up once again and be prepared for that we are paid for but hope it many not be like past like hired to do only rather doing it balanced fashion.

I can give you hint Fighter Jets are not from USA or of USA. So you can take a guess now with which country or countries USA would agree to finance and also our friend.
Rafale goes to india, gripen gives not any advantage from our current fleet and USA will not pay for Chinese or Russian weapons and the remain is EFT2000..

Well it's some sort of defence package which they offered us long ago and some other friendly countries would also help
who offered?

Rafale goes to india, gripen gives not any advantage from our current fleet and USA will not pay for Chinese or Russian weapons and the remain is EFT2000..

who offered?
USA was supposed to provide around 3 billion dollars long ago but now instead of providing money they would pay for our Fighter Jets deal

USA was supposed to provide around 3 billion dollars long ago but now instead of providing money they would pay for our Fighter Jets deal
any news when this news will be publicized?? so that we talk clearly..

any news when this news will be publicized?? so that we talk clearly..
That I have asked my friend to find out or ask PAF guys if they are ready to tell by what time this news would come out in media

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom