What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
As I told you before and it seems that it's not managed to permeate your thick skull...even the most mixed Jews in Europe with blonde hair and blue eyes are ethnically Jewish/semitic by DNA.

No they are not blue eyed white people who happen to be jews have no more rights in Palestine then blue eyed whitepeople turning up in Australia claiming the land from the Aborigines

As I told you before and it seems that it's not managed to permeate your thick skull...even the most mixed Jews in Europe with blonde hair and blue eyes are ethnically Jewish/semitic by DNA.

Okay, so I understand where you're coming from now.

But I'll also add that Jews had sovereignty in this land. Jews had a country and a governing body. They had a kingdom with recognised leadership. They built towns and cities.

The same cannot be said for palestinians. The earliest recorded leader of these palestinians is the Egyptian Arafat.

In my opinion you are committing a logical fallacy here. Palestinians might be a new "construct" (the word) as you claim but that does not erase the historical, genetic and ancestral ties of the people that are nowadays called Palestinians to the region that their forefathers have inhabited for a very long time or since time immortal for some (ask a Negev Bedouin for instance who knows the Negev better than his own pocket and whose entire lineage is traceable to Negev) if he is not native?

Palestinians had states that ruled that land. Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc. Prior to that they had the Nabateans, Edomites and others.

There are no more Nabateans today (despite them being one of the greatest civilizations in history and the founders of numerous World UNESCO Heritage sites like Petra in Jordan, Mada'in Saleh in KSA, Bosra in Syria, Avdat in Israel) etc. to name a few, as in no people calling themselves Nabateans, but we all know (including us Arabs) that they are one of our many ancestors. We know that they originated from Hijaz and that they lived in Sinai, Levant and Northern Arabia. We have their architectural legacy as a proof. We have Greek and Roman records etc. There are no records of any genocide on Nabateans. So it is fair to say that the average Hijazi can claim kinship to Nabateans at least partially. After all no human or people are pure or have never mixed with anyone else but themselves for millennia, less so when you have the oldest recorded history in the world and live in one of the centers of the ancient world.

This is not the North Sentinel Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans

Yet using your logic, it does not matter because it is all about the name.

So if one day Tabuk region breaks away from KSA and calls itself Arabia and its citizens Arabians, will they have a bigger claim on Arabia than other citizens of the Arabian Peninsula who live in countries that are not called Arabia? Of course not.

I disagree and so do most historians and neutral people from what I have seen. I have discussed this topic with geneticists, historians etc. despite my young age. I used to write long letters to random professors that I found on the internet in order to ask them such questions when I was a teenager because I wanted to know the truth. Later on I became very interested in genetics and became quite an "expert". Of course this is all a hobby among many hobbies for me. Yet I got a whole new perspective on history that many people sadly lack. I can now separate bullshit from the real deal.

Last edited:
Very nice post , when i was a kid I had a palestinian teacher who would think we south asians are low class creatures. To palestinians we may matter for few seconds when thye would need help but otherwise they think we Bakistanis are kaala people who are low class race. And here this guy wnats cutting ties with this or that after same palestinians who wont give him a two flying banana peels otherwise

So you want to match your attitude towards the lowlife you had for a teacher? I think you should re-assess your outlook on things. First and foremost for every single Muslim (i'm assuming you are a Muslim) there should be no other role model than the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). RasoolAllah (saws) never let the arrogance of mankind stop him from working for their betterment. Furthermore he told the sahhaba about the conquest of Jerusalem. The same jerusalem that is home to the first qibla. If Israel was occupying Makkah would you look to see the attitude of your Saudi kindergarten teachers? We must look beyond this secular outlook of the world.

In my opinion you are committing a logical fallacy here. Palestinians might be a new "construct" (the word) as you claim but that does not erase the historical, genetic and ancestral ties of the people that are nowadays called Palestinians to the region that their forefathers have inhabited for a very long time or since time immortal for some (ask a Negev Bedouin for instance who knows the Negev better than his own pocket and whose entire lineage is traceable to Negev) if he is not native?

Palestinians had states that ruled that land. Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc. Prior to that they had the Nabateans, Edomites and others.

There are no more Nabateans today (despite them being one of the greatest civilizations in history and the founders of numerous World UNESCO Heritage sites like Petra in Jordan, Mada'in Saleh in KSA, Bosra in Syria, Avdat in Israel) etc. to name a few, as in no people calling themselves Nabateans, but we all know (including us Arabs) that they are one of our many ancestors. We know that they originated from Hijaz and that they lived in Sinai, Levant and Northern Arabia. We have their architectural legacy as a proof. We have Greek and Roman records etc. There are no records of any genocide on Nabateans. So it is fair to say that the average Hijazi can claim kinship to Nabateans at least partially. After all no human or people are pure or have never mixed with anyone else but themselves for millennia, less so when you have the oldest recorded history in the world and live in one of the centers of the ancient world.

This is not the North Sentinel Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans

Yet using your logic, it does not matter because it is all about the name.

So if one day Tabuk region breaks away from KSA and calls itself Arabia and its citizens Arabians, will they have a bigger claim on Arabia than other citizens of the Arabian Peninsula who live in countries that are not called Arabia? Of course not.

I disagree and so do most historians and neutral people from what I have seen. I have discussed this topic with geneticists, historians etc. despite my young age. I used to write long letters to random professors that I found on the internet in order to ask them such questions when I was a teenager because I wanted to know the truth. Later on I became very interested in genetics and became quite an "expert". Of course this is all a hobby among many hobbies for me. Yet I got a whole new perspective on history that many people sadly lack. I can now separate bullshit from the real deal.

I think you're being dishonest and not admitting what we all know, that the identity of 'palestinian' (used by Jews originally) has been created as a political weapon against the state of Israel and the Jewish people. This is why I reject the idea of it, but willing to put up with it for a peace.

If they want to create a new name and identity instead of being honest about who they are (nomadic people from the Arabian region), that's fine, but I reject it in its current form as a political weapon.

Don't forget Israel is not geographically located in Arabia. So these Arabians are outside their borders. Also don't forget that the region of 'palestine' was very sparsely populated according to eye witness accounts including by Mark Twain. We're not talking about big populations.

And we both know that Arab Muslims are about conquest. You've taken nearly the entire M.E. dispossessed many natives that pre-date Islam, you invaded the whole of North Africa too and dispossessed the indigenous African Berber population.

This is about conquest and Arab Muslims cannot abide a little Jewish presence in their midst. They see it as an affront and an insult that this land is not under Islamic dominion.

We have many quotes from Arabs in history who rejected the term 'palestinian'

As far as I'm concerned, you can forget history pre-Judaism. We're now talking about two people here. The Jews and the Palestinians. Out of the two groups, the Jews are the ones with the longer history, the one who actually had a state in this land, who had kingdoms, who BUILT Jerusalem, who's spoken the same language and had the same faith for millennia.

The palestinians didn't lay a single brick to build Jerusalem, yet claim it as their own.

I think you're being dishonest and not admitting what we all know, that the identity of 'palestinian' (used by Jews originally) has been created as a political weapon against the state of Israel and the Jewish people. This is why I reject the idea of it, but willing to put up with it for a peace.

If they want to create a new name and identity instead of being honest about who they are (nomadic people from the Arabian region), that's fine, but I reject it in its current form as a political weapon.

Don't forget Israel is not geographically located in Arabia. So these Arabians are outside their borders. Also don't forget that the region of 'palestine' was very sparsely populated according to eye witness accounts including by Mark Twain. We're not talking about big populations.

And we both know that Arab Muslims are about conquest. You've taken nearly the entire M.E. dispossessed many natives that pre-date Islam, you invaded the whole of North Africa too and dispossessed the indigenous African Berber population.

This is about conquest and Arab Muslims cannot abide a little Jewish presence in their midst. They see it as an affront and an insult that this land is not under Islamic dominion.

As far as I'm concerned, you can forget history pre-Judaism. We're now talking about two people here. The Jews and the Palestinians. Out of the two groups, the Jews are the ones with the longer history, the one who actually had a state in this land, who had kingdoms, who BUILT Jerusalem, who's spoken the same language and had the same faith for millennia.

The palestinians didn't lay a single brick to build Jerusalem, yet claim it as their own.

You are the one that is being dishonest here writing a lot of, with all due respect, inaccurate statements and quite a lot of nonsense if I may say.

We have just established (or I did that using history and DNA) that Palestinians are as native as anybody if not more. I also just told you that modern-day Palestinians and their ancestors created numerous kingdoms as well, built numerous cities and were part of numerous empires controlling/ruling the land.

Arabs did indeed conquer one of the largest territories in the world. From France to China. However only the Semitic Middle East became the Arab world because all of us were related before the spread of Islam already. Arabs lived from Egypt to Iraq to Yemen millennia pre-Islam as well. Not only that, Arabs intermarried with local fellow Semites. Creating the modern-day Arabs. There are 20-30 million Berbers today. They speak their own language (related to Arabic) and have their own culture, albeit influenced by Arabic (but that was already the case prior as Berbers are actually migrants from the Middle East originally). Just like there are numerous Semitic peoples and Semitic languages other than Arabic spoken in Arabia alone let alone elsewhere in the Arab world.

It is not the fault of Arabs that Jews could not conquer similar territories or where unable to spread their culture, language etc. to all corners of the world (almost). Trust me, if they could, they would. Just like they tried to expand Jewish kingdoms in the past and absorbed neighboring non-Jewish people. Arabs, Brits, Spaniards etc. were able to do so. That's not our fault once again. That was just how it was back then. It's not like other powers were not trying to conquer Arab lands and were not present in our lands before or after. For instance it was thanks to the Brits that Israel was created in the first place.

BTW, in fact I could claim that the Jews from the Arab world are basically Arabs who adopted Judaism. At least this is what genetics say because there is no difference between the average Muslim Yemeni and the average Jewish Yemeni. I know that this angers some Jews from Arab countries but it appears to be a genetic fact regardless of political emotions. When I take a look at that Israeli who makes videos about Israel and Palestine, and sees him interviewing Arab Jews I cannot spot a difference. He himself was even married with an Yemeni Jewish women as per his own claims.

I simply cannot spot a single difference in terms of appearance.

And that goes for all Arab Jews that he has interviewed;

Anyway we don't have to agree even if ground realities prove me or you right or wrong. The fact of the matter is that a two-state solution is the only viable solution and that no talk can change this fact.

8 million Palestinians are not going to disappear overnight from Palestine and Israel. It's simply not going to happen.

Last edited:
Maybe the Jews don't want to live alongside you. Have you considered that?

And Indians don't wan't to live alongside parsis. Have you considered that?

A shame as I have no problem with India or Indians but I guess that there are bad apples in ever country and people.

Your first mistake is thinking this 1000 year Zoroastrian guest is considered Indian. To us he is forever a foreigner. We are eagerly waiting the day they get sent back to iran.

And Indians don't wan't to live alongside parsis. Have you considered that? Your first mistake is thinking this 1000 year Zoroastrian guest is considered Indian. To us he is forever a foreigner. We are eagerly waiting the day they get sent back to iran.

How the humanity come to such low depths in this modern era that Parsis are not considered Indian despite living for centuries (above 1000 years) in India?

What is next?

The South Indians kicking out the North Indian by telling them they were the Aryan invaders?

And also the Red Indians kick out the White and Black Americans telling them that land of America belonged to the ancestors of red indians?

It is not an issue what the "native people" of this land used to call them before the creation of Israel. It is their right to call them whatever they want, and you are no one to tell them who they are.

Issue is the "Native People" who opposed the migration of Jews, who opposed the creation of Israel.

The laws of the modern world, the UN considered the Palestinians the "native people" of this land and Israel got no right to kick them out of their homes.

According to UN, Israel is doing illegal act by not allowing these native Palestinians to return to their homes.

According to UN, Israel has no claim upon this whole Land (or Greater Israel) while their ancestors used to live here couple of thousand years ago.

Removed negative speech about the shaikh

the islamic world is engaged in transactions and are holding the tails of the cows.. so much waste in their hearts they will do nothing exept some lib services.. and most of the muslims are in hate against muslims you will not see them help each other specially those who listen to the kuffar and take their advice..

first ppl should go and pray their 5 daily prayers and do more righteous things except they want to stay in humiliation.. ppl are not even praying but when it comes to lib services yes they cry loud.. for example in turkey they were celebrating the win of 15 07 16 the anniversary of the coup day, ppl were shouting out of the cars islamic slogans like allahu akbar but there was one allahu akbar coming out from the mosques the time fore prayer!!!!!!! this ppl drove the streets up and down celebrating waving flags, they heared the adhan! but they didn'T go to prayer.. waving flags and shouting in the streets you will find many joining them..

Issue is the "Native People" who opposed the migration of Jews, who opposed the creation of Israel.

the native ppl are suffering for their own stupidy.. for the wrongdoings of their forfathers.. this ppl opposed muslims and welcomed the kuffar.. and now they are in humiliation so they have to get it right and change themselves.. did they think the kuffar will help them will be rightous towards them? nothing changed until now: still you see countries like jordan and saudi arabia as the pillars of the strength of the west..

but this is for all muslim populatet areas (yes we have to use the term muslim populated areas and not muslim states because there is no muslim state..) all this countries welcomed the kuffar and put them higher as muslims..

Last edited:
If Iran goes nuclear then KSA and Egypt will get them for sure, KSA didn’t fund Pakistani nuclear program for nothing Israel has 200 + nuclear warheads if Arabs are serious about reaching parity with zionists this is the only way
Israel won't let Egypt get it. Egypt is just next door. Saudi however will. Arabs need to get their own house sorted. Stop the infighting then unite and act as a single bloc. However not a bloc like Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

If only the Mullah regimes of Iran and Saudi Arabia set aside their differences, join hands together, ally with China and Russia--it will be game over for Uncle Sam from the western shores of north Africa to the 'Stans of Asia and some below and above that region. The young, educated (yes, this is not Sub Saharan Africa!), dynamic populations with deep pride and sense of their own history is just as powerful as any other civilization, even if in decline right now. I bet even the EU would join such an alliance--no one, except Modi and Netanyahu are happy with Trump led America right now.
If only...

I do think KSA and Egypt should get nuclear weapons they are the 2 strongest Arab armies if Israel can why not KSA Egypt and maybe jordan

Because both Jordan and Saudi Arabia have decided to enter legally binding agreements
not to develop nuclear weapons.
Israel (and India & Pakistan) has not.

Because both Jordan and Saudi Arabia have decided to enter legally binding agreements
not to develop nuclear weapons.
Israel (and India & Pakistan) has not.
And what has been done by you to punish Israel for developing illegal nuclear weapons 200+ warheads ? Nothing,while they run the apartheid regime and keep building illegal settlements and killing Palestinians. North Korea also signed NTP once :whistle: either UN Security Council does its job or we have to look for other ways

The reality of history is this - wars have consequences.If you lose wars you suffer the consequences.As julius caesar said-
"War gives the right to the conquerors to impose any condition they please upon the vanquished."
The arabs lost too many wars against the israelis to escape without consequences.The jews were driven from judea and jerusalem and their temple burnt to the ground by the romans by conquest.The muslim arabs took jerusalem from the byzantine christians again by conquest.And in 1967 the jews again conquered jerusalem for themselves.Its the same story repeating itself,just the actors are changing.
In 1947-48 the palestinians outnumbered the jews ,but they left their homes and fled like cowards instead of defending themselves like the jews did against the whole might of arab world.That is where they lost their homeland,because of their cowardice and failure to stand and defend their homes against ragtag jewish militias.History chooses the stronger side once more.As they say vir vogya vasundhara - the brave inherit the earth.Israel holds jerusalem,by the oldest right - the right of conquest.The same right by which turks took constantinopole.

This is the sad reality.Politics is determined by power and not morality.Otherwise one US veto couldn't hold back the whole UN opinion.The arabs lost everything in 1947-48 when they ran away without defending their homes,and then by losing wars repeatedly.Now they are suffering the consequences of historical mistakes.Thats the harsh reality of it.

And what has been done by you to punish Israel for developing illegal nuclear weapons 200+ warheads ? Nothing,while they run the apartheid regime and keep building illegal settlements and killing Palestinians. North Korea also signed NTP once :whistle: either UN Security Council does its job or we have to look for other ways

You have apparently no clue about International Law.
Go read up on it, and show You understand it, instead of arguing like a teenager,

please explain your answer and why you chose that.

temple-mount.jpeg
What muslim world?
There is no muslim world
There is an arab world which are trying to get Israel arab league membership
There is africa too poor
Their is pakistan too poor
There is bangladesh not muslim
And so on

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom